- Salman, Shahrukh finally became friendsChennai Metro roles out with woman driverRobot\'s wedding take place with kiss, cakesJune 30 is 'Leap second' dayBold Kalki was shy once !I am choosy about my roles: Hrishitaa BhattSalman befriends his former foeI had no girlfriend in college: Raj Kumar RaoI thought my career was done after split with Kris: KimKate Winslet hides pregnancy
It will be a very different kind of first serve at this year's Wimbledon tennis championsh
Bumpy start to second part of Budget session of Parliament Last Updated : 22 Apr 2013 12:06:26 PM IST File photo
The second part of the Budget session of Parliament began on a stormy note today as members from various parties forced adjournment of Lok Sabha on various issues, including heckling of Mamata Banerjee, incidents of rapes and demand for separate Telangana.
After Speaker Meira Kumar made obituary references, Trinamool Congress and Left members trooped into the Well of the Lok Sabha raising slogans on heckling of the West Bengal Chief Minister by SFI activists in Delhi and alleged incidents of human rights violations in the state, respectively.
A number of BJP members were seen in the Well raising slogans against the incidents of rapes across the country and demanding action on the perpetrators.
Some members of the Congress were seen in the aisles waving placards for a separate state of Telangana. A TDP member was seen raising the same demand in the Well.
'Delhi is not safe' read a placard held by a Trinamool member which had a picture of Banerjee.
Amid slogans of 'Jai Telangana', 'take action against rapists', the Speaker adjourned the House till noon.
In Rajya Sabha, Chairman Hamid Ansari said he has got 8 notices for suspension of Question Hour to take up discussion on various matters.
The notices were given by V Maitreyan (AIADMK), Derek O'Brien (TMC), Prasanta Chatterjee (CPI-M), Prakash Javadekar (BJP), D Raja (CPI), Tiruchi Siva (DMK), Brajesh Pathak (BSP) and Maya Singh (BJP).
Ansari said he has admitted Maitreyan's notice for discussion on role of CBI in coalgate scam as it was received first.
As he asked Maitreyan to move his motion, Ravi Shankar Prasad (BJP) said he has also given a notice for suspension of Question Hour to raise the issue of "leakage" of draft JPC report on 2G scam.
"You have not asked for suspension of Question Hour," he told Prasad but the BJP leader continued to raise the issue.
Left and BSP members too were on their feet raising separate issues with some of them displaying banners.
On demands for discussing the rape of a 5-year old girl in Delhi, he said it has been agreed that a short duration discussion on violence against women in various parts of the country has been agreed to be taken up at 2 PM today.
But, with members relenting, he adjourned the House for 15 minutes.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actors Salman and Shahrukh Khan finally became friends forever.
- 'Harry Potter' fan receives 'best' birthday gift from Rowling
- Bold Kalki was shy once !
- Nude scenes are embarrassing: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- I am choosy about my roles: Hrishitaa Bhatt
- Salman befriends his former foe
- I had no girlfriend in college: Raj Kumar Rao
- Kaley Cuoco 'secretly worried' about her marriage?
- I thought my career was done after split with Kris: Kim
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
The team will then develop the best interface to relay that to users - whether that is vib