- Women with the world's best butts3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionAjay-Kajol’s daughter is now a grown up girl, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin Tendulkar
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Protests at 10 Janpath and AIIMS over rape Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 05:52:04 PM IST People protesting against the Delhi Police over the recent rape of a minor girl at Police Headqaurters in New Delhi on Sunday.
Scores of people protesting the rape of a 5-year-old girl descended at police headquarters and Congress chief Sonia Gandhi's residence on the second consecutive day on Sunday raising slogans and demanding removal of Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar.
Placard-wielding protests also gathered at AIIMS where the girl is undergoing treatment.
Workers of BJP's womens wing, Mahila Morcha, were detained from near Gandhi's residence a little after noon as they broke barricades to move forward while AAP activists stay put at the Police Headquarters since morning.
Though the gatherings are not as big as they were after the December 16 gang rape of a physiotherapy student, the anger among the protesters is the same and palpable as they shouted slogans against government and police.
Shouting slogans like "enough is enough", the BJP protesters broke a few barricades and tried to enter 10 Janpath, residence of Congress President Sonia Gandhi, when police used force to disperse them. BJP activists were detained and later released.
Protests at PHQ, 10 Janpath and AIIMS over rape of minor girl:
At the Police Headquarters, scores of AAP members staged protest demanding removal of the Police Commissioner and arrest of policemen who were allegedly lax in dealing with the case of the girl.
Traffic at ITO was not affected as the number of protesters was not big.
Yesterday, there were protests at PHQ, AIIMS, Gandhinagar Police station and also at residences of the Congress chief and Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
The five-year-old girl was brutally raped and assaulted allegedly by her neighbour. She was held captive and starved for two days in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar. The girl also contracted infection from foreign objects inserted in her body.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan celebrated his 27th birthday in Mumbai on Thursday, 24 April,
- Sunny Leone sizzles in golden bikini, watch video
- Its splitsvilla for Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy!
- Stars flaunt their inked fingers
- Is Kangana keeping fasts for 'Revolver Rani'?
- Women with the world's best butts
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood