- Hot n spicy news of sporting worldTop 5 haunted places in IndiaKangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view picsPICS : What\'s all new in F1 2014Sunny Leone: The new copy cat of BollywoodMathura celebrates Lathmaar HoliLeaked:Diary of B'wood babesGame for some Elephant Massage?Bollywood has gone Sports crazyPICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk
Here are some ace sports celebrities who are making heads turn and giving fodder for gossi
Protests at 10 Janpath and AIIMS over rape Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 05:52:04 PM IST People protesting against the Delhi Police over the recent rape of a minor girl at Police Headqaurters in New Delhi on Sunday.
Scores of people protesting the rape of a 5-year-old girl descended at police headquarters and Congress chief Sonia Gandhi's residence on the second consecutive day on Sunday raising slogans and demanding removal of Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar.
Placard-wielding protests also gathered at AIIMS where the girl is undergoing treatment.
Workers of BJP's womens wing, Mahila Morcha, were detained from near Gandhi's residence a little after noon as they broke barricades to move forward while AAP activists stay put at the Police Headquarters since morning.
Though the gatherings are not as big as they were after the December 16 gang rape of a physiotherapy student, the anger among the protesters is the same and palpable as they shouted slogans against government and police.
Shouting slogans like "enough is enough", the BJP protesters broke a few barricades and tried to enter 10 Janpath, residence of Congress President Sonia Gandhi, when police used force to disperse them. BJP activists were detained and later released.
Protests at PHQ, 10 Janpath and AIIMS over rape of minor girl:
At the Police Headquarters, scores of AAP members staged protest demanding removal of the Police Commissioner and arrest of policemen who were allegedly lax in dealing with the case of the girl.
Traffic at ITO was not affected as the number of protesters was not big.
Yesterday, there were protests at PHQ, AIIMS, Gandhinagar Police station and also at residences of the Congress chief and Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
The five-year-old girl was brutally raped and assaulted allegedly by her neighbour. She was held captive and starved for two days in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar. The girl also contracted infection from foreign objects inserted in her body.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Nupur Asthana says she feels disappointed that people are only talking about actr
- Salman wants kids but not the mother
- Richa Chadda to walk the ramp at LFW as showstopper
- Will Priyanka Chopra be Madhur Bhandarkar's Madamji ?
- Salman Khan to tie Knot With Lulia Vantur in 2014
- Kangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view pics
- Shahid Kapoor, Tabu in Vikas Bahl's next
- Alia Bhatt is dating a Delhi guy
- Deepika to play Amitabh's daughter again
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.