- Kanye West is furious after Kim Kardashian's nude photos leakList of movies to be released in Oct 2014Major goof-up: Now Alia Bhatt doesn\'t know who Maharashtra\'s CM is!Little known facts about Asian Games 2014 gold medalist Mary KomMiley Cyrus takes nude selfieTwo million Muslims to perform Haj this yearWho is hotter, Katrina in 'Bang Bang' or Deepika Padukone in 'Happy New Year'Winning is a habit for Mary KomChicken tikka masala loses charm!Images: Shah Rukh Khan\'s son Aryan Khan is a ladies\' man
She has once again made the country proud. MC Mary Kom has not only won the gold medal at
Ram Jethmalani to meet Kejriwal on his 12th day of fast against 'Inflated' power bills Last Updated : 03 Apr 2013 01:03:12 PM IST Ram Jethmalani to meet Kejriwal on his 12th day of fast against 'Inflated' power bills
On the 12th day of his fast against inflated power bills, AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal is likely to get the support of Senior Lawyer Ram Jethmalani .
After getting the support from activists Aruna Roy and Medha Patkar,Ram Jethmalani is likely to meet Kejriwal on Wednesday.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) architect Arvind Kejriwal is on indefinite fast to protest against inflated power and water bills in Delhi and is surviving only on water during these days.
"Upwas abhi lamba chalega.(My fast will continue for a long time)," Kejriwal said.
The Delhi Police on Monday stopped key AAP leaders when they were going to meet Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit at her residence to deliver 'protest letters' against inflated power bills.
AAP also alleged the Delhi Government and Delhi Police yesterday betrayed the people of the national capital by not allowing its activists to hand over around eight lakh protest letters to Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.
AAP leaders Manish Sisodia and Kumar Vishwas along with other supporters were moving towards Dikshit's residence in around 100 auto-rickshaws.
Meanwhile,his doctor has said that his health is deteriorating at an alarming rate. Arvind Kejriwal has lost 7 kgs since 23rd March in the last 11 days.
On Tuesday ,an AAP statement said Kejriwal's health is stable at the moment. "His Blood pressure is 108/71, Pulse 67, Sugar 123 and Ketone is 3+. Weight could not be checked in the morning," it said.
Roy-led Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS) and Patkar-led National Alliance of People's Movement (NAPM) issued separate statements supporting Kejriwal's fast demanding a CAG audit of the private discoms in the capital.
Roy, who is said to be Kejriwal's mentor, had differences with him over his stand on the Lokpal Bill while Patkar, who had split after the Aam Aadmi Party chief's camp in the Anna Hazare-led anti-corruption movement took a political plunge.
Hazare had also extended his support and had visited Sunder Nagri where Kejriwal is sitting on fast. He even urged the AAP leader to end the fast.
In its statement signed by Roy, Nikhil Dey and Shankar Singh, MKSS said the issues raised by AAP about "arbitrarily" high power tariffs warrant an immediate and detailed investigation by an independent and competent body.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kanye West is furious after Kim Kardashian's nude photos leak as he thinks she might have
- List of movies to be released in Oct 2014
- Major goof-up: Now Alia Bhatt doesn't know who Maharashtra's CM is!
- Miley Cyrus takes nude selfie
- SRK calls Aamir Khan ‘Aadha Hero’
- Keira not worried about turning 30
- Who is hotter, Katrina in 'Bang Bang' or Deepika Padukone in 'Happy New Year'
- Vishal Bhardwaj wants to work with Shweta Basu
- Images: Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan is a ladies' man
A class 12th student, identified as Maqsood, was mauled by a white tiger at Delhi Zoo on T
BlackBerry on Monday launched its new smartphone BalckBerry Passport for Rs 49, 990 in Ind