- Vidya-Emraan fabulous in ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani\'Filmfare Awards 2015:Kangana gets best actressMy feelings for Upen were realRekha,Katrina shoot for \'Fitoor\' in KashmirForget liplock, I won\'t marry Diandra ,says Gautam GulatiGautam Gulati wins \'Bigg Boss Halla Bol\'Chillai Kalan ends in KashmirAmrita Arora Style Diva of Dilli Ki SardiBollywood\'s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next release
Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Leander Paes on Sunday for winning Australian
PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror Last Updated : 09 Mar 2013 09:19:42 AM IST PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror
On the eve of Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf's visit, India on Friday said there cannot be normalisation of ties with it unless the terror machine still active there was brought under control.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India has made sincere efforts to normalise its relations with Pakistan and had achieved some progress.
"People to people contacts have gone up, trade relations have shown improvement," Singh said in the Rajya Sabha replying to a debate on Motion of Thanks to President's address. "But there cannot be normalisation of relations between our two countries unless and until the terror machine which is still active in Pakistan is brought under control," he said.
Singh said this has been his government's policy for the past nine years and would continue in the coming times.The Prime Minister's remarks come ahead of the his Pakistan counterpart's visit to India on Saturday.
Ashraf, during a day-long visit, is scheduled to offer prayers at the famous dargah of sufi saint Moinuddin Chisti at Ajmer. External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will host alunch in his honour at Jaipur, but no "substantive talks" are expected to take place.
Ashraf's visit comes at a time when there is a chill in bilateral ties over the ceasefire violations at the Line of Control in Kashmir.
An Indian soldier was beheaded by Pakistani troops while the mutilated body of another was found in January.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mahesh Bhatt, who has written 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani', the upcoming love story from his pro
- Filmfare Awards 2015:Kangana gets best actress
- My feelings for Upen were real
- Rekha,Katrina shoot for 'Fitoor' in Kashmir
- Forget liplock, I won't marry Diandra ,says Gautam Gulati
- Gautam Gulati wins 'Bigg Boss Halla Bol'
- Amrita Arora Style Diva of Dilli Ki Sardi
- Bollywood's dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39
- Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next release
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3