- \'Mardaani\' review in picsImages: Meet Shruti Haasan\'s sis Akshara who makes debut in ShamitabhImages: These Bollywood stars did not graduateHot foreign beauties in B-WoodImages: Upcoming Bollywood movies of Sunny LeoneAlia Bhatt shows off bare thighs, view picsPICS: Protest over proposed Gandhi statue in LondonBarbara Mori ties knot again?Jacqueline dazzles the ramp at LFW 2014, view picsSonakshi’s superhot avatar Desi Kalakaar, view pics
Top-ranked Serena Williams is seeded No. 1 as she seeks her third straight US Open title.
PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror Last Updated : 09 Mar 2013 09:19:42 AM IST PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror
On the eve of Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf's visit, India on Friday said there cannot be normalisation of ties with it unless the terror machine still active there was brought under control.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India has made sincere efforts to normalise its relations with Pakistan and had achieved some progress.
"People to people contacts have gone up, trade relations have shown improvement," Singh said in the Rajya Sabha replying to a debate on Motion of Thanks to President's address. "But there cannot be normalisation of relations between our two countries unless and until the terror machine which is still active in Pakistan is brought under control," he said.
Singh said this has been his government's policy for the past nine years and would continue in the coming times.The Prime Minister's remarks come ahead of the his Pakistan counterpart's visit to India on Saturday.
Ashraf, during a day-long visit, is scheduled to offer prayers at the famous dargah of sufi saint Moinuddin Chisti at Ajmer. External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will host alunch in his honour at Jaipur, but no "substantive talks" are expected to take place.
Ashraf's visit comes at a time when there is a chill in bilateral ties over the ceasefire violations at the Line of Control in Kashmir.
An Indian soldier was beheaded by Pakistani troops while the mutilated body of another was found in January.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'Mardani' movie review in pictures. Have a look of some still scenes.
- Images: Meet Shruti Haasan's sis Akshara who makes debut in Shamitabh
- Images: These Bollywood stars did not graduate
- Hot foreign beauties in B-Wood
- Video: Akshay Kumar takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, nominates Salman Khan
- Watch Bismil song from movie 'Haider'
- Images: Upcoming Bollywood movies of Sunny Leone
- Alia Bhatt shows off bare thighs, view pics
- Akshay inks Karan Johar's next 'Brothers'
Kenneth Douglas had sexually abused 100 dead women over the period between 1976 and 1992.
Buyers are always on the lookout for the cheap and best and here are the best budget smart