- Radhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on WhattsappMy wife is my life guru: Jon HammShocking pictures of Nepal earthquakeRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
India's chances of a medal went up in smoke as the team crashed to a heavy loss against G
PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror Last Updated : 09 Mar 2013 09:19:42 AM IST PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror
On the eve of Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf's visit, India on Friday said there cannot be normalisation of ties with it unless the terror machine still active there was brought under control.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India has made sincere efforts to normalise its relations with Pakistan and had achieved some progress.
"People to people contacts have gone up, trade relations have shown improvement," Singh said in the Rajya Sabha replying to a debate on Motion of Thanks to President's address. "But there cannot be normalisation of relations between our two countries unless and until the terror machine which is still active in Pakistan is brought under control," he said.
Singh said this has been his government's policy for the past nine years and would continue in the coming times.The Prime Minister's remarks come ahead of the his Pakistan counterpart's visit to India on Saturday.
Ashraf, during a day-long visit, is scheduled to offer prayers at the famous dargah of sufi saint Moinuddin Chisti at Ajmer. External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will host alunch in his honour at Jaipur, but no "substantive talks" are expected to take place.
Ashraf's visit comes at a time when there is a chill in bilateral ties over the ceasefire violations at the Line of Control in Kashmir.
An Indian soldier was beheaded by Pakistani troops while the mutilated body of another was found in January.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is news which will put upcoming actress Radhika Apte with a rather bold image, a bit
- Tweet to announce birth of royal baby
- My wife is my life guru: Jon Hamm
- Telugu actress arrested in smuggling case
- Lively reveals something secrete
- Actress arrested in smuggling case
- Deepika has something to worry about
- Akshay feels disheartened by Gajendra's suicide
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,