- Mercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking couple
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror Last Updated : 09 Mar 2013 09:19:42 AM IST PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror
On the eve of Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf's visit, India on Friday said there cannot be normalisation of ties with it unless the terror machine still active there was brought under control.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India has made sincere efforts to normalise its relations with Pakistan and had achieved some progress.
"People to people contacts have gone up, trade relations have shown improvement," Singh said in the Rajya Sabha replying to a debate on Motion of Thanks to President's address. "But there cannot be normalisation of relations between our two countries unless and until the terror machine which is still active in Pakistan is brought under control," he said.
Singh said this has been his government's policy for the past nine years and would continue in the coming times.The Prime Minister's remarks come ahead of the his Pakistan counterpart's visit to India on Saturday.
Ashraf, during a day-long visit, is scheduled to offer prayers at the famous dargah of sufi saint Moinuddin Chisti at Ajmer. External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will host alunch in his honour at Jaipur, but no "substantive talks" are expected to take place.
Ashraf's visit comes at a time when there is a chill in bilateral ties over the ceasefire violations at the Line of Control in Kashmir.
An Indian soldier was beheaded by Pakistani troops while the mutilated body of another was found in January.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Priyanka Chopra has expressed her displeasure over the Christmas clash between her
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that