- Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!Navratra day7: How to pray for Goddess KalratriDisclosed: What are Anushka and Virat doing secretly in Australia?Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay VelvetNargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa coverA girl getting naked to have a bath video goes viralMercedes E Class Cabriolet,CLS 250 CDI Coupe launchedSunny Leone feels India is not a sex-starved country, but why?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror Last Updated : 09 Mar 2013 09:19:42 AM IST PM Manmohan says No normalisation of ties with Pakistan till it ends terror
On the eve of Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf's visit, India on Friday said there cannot be normalisation of ties with it unless the terror machine still active there was brought under control.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India has made sincere efforts to normalise its relations with Pakistan and had achieved some progress.
"People to people contacts have gone up, trade relations have shown improvement," Singh said in the Rajya Sabha replying to a debate on Motion of Thanks to President's address. "But there cannot be normalisation of relations between our two countries unless and until the terror machine which is still active in Pakistan is brought under control," he said.
Singh said this has been his government's policy for the past nine years and would continue in the coming times.The Prime Minister's remarks come ahead of the his Pakistan counterpart's visit to India on Saturday.
Ashraf, during a day-long visit, is scheduled to offer prayers at the famous dargah of sufi saint Moinuddin Chisti at Ajmer. External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will host alunch in his honour at Jaipur, but no "substantive talks" are expected to take place.
Ashraf's visit comes at a time when there is a chill in bilateral ties over the ceasefire violations at the Line of Control in Kashmir.
An Indian soldier was beheaded by Pakistani troops while the mutilated body of another was found in January.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rishi Kapoor, opened up his heart during an interview. He says that though Ranbir Kapoor r
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
- Sidharth, Alia in 'Kapoor and Sons'
- Sunny Leone feels India is not a sex-starved country, but why?
- I am so so happy: Shahid on big win for 'Haider'
- Evans,Collins seen together at dinner
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Samsung launched its flagship Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphones in India on Monday,