- Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?Salman tweets Sooraj Pancholi\'s tattoo from \'Hero\'Bollywood couples who did not go on honeymoon
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
'Sonia Gandhi tops the list of 20 most popular women in India' Last Updated : 07 Mar 2013 09:01:19 PM IST File Photo
ICICI MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar, Pepsico Chairperson and CEO Indra Nooyi and Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are the others who figure in the list prepared after a survey jointly conducted by Assocham and Zee Business news channel.
The survey placed Sonia Gandhi in the top position, followed by Chanda Kochhar in second, Indra Nooyi in third, CMD of Biocon Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw in fourth and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in fifth.
Axis Bank MD and CEO Shikha Sharma, actress Vidya Balan and Olympic bronze-medallist M C Mary Kom, were placed in sixth, seventh and eighth positions, respectively, according to the survey released on the eve of the International Women's Day.
Assocham said the survey was conducted in January and February this year.
The chamber claimed that about 2,000 working women in 11 sectors like marketing, IT and ITeS, manufacturing and banking and finance were surveyed in various cities including National Capital Region, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune.
Badminton player Saina Nehwal was in 9th position, India's first women IPS officer Kiran Bedi in 10th and HSBC Country Head Naina Lal Kidwai in 11th.
Others who appeared in the list include Piramal Life Sciences Vice-Chairperson Swati Piramal (12th), actress Shabana Azmi (13th), Balaji Telefilms Creative Director Ekta Kapoor (14th), Film Director Zoya Akhtar (15th), leader of the Opposition Sushma Swaraj (16th), Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa Jayaram (17th), West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee (18th), Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar (19th) and Lok Sabha MP Dimple Yadav (20th).
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kareena Kapoor Khan has skipped the promotions of her upcoming film with Salman and has di
- Salman missing 'party days'
- Hema Malini discharged from hospital
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe