- Girls like sex crazy guysJaya Prada to re-enter Bollywood with thrillerKangana gives miss to traditional outfit at AwardsUK waits to find out name of newest baby PrincessThe first poster of ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’Karan tied the knot with Actress AnkitaDavid Beckham joins InstagramSpice Girls reunite for Beckham\'s birthdayBarbra Streisand's dog attacks flight attendantRajasthan beat Delhi by 14 runs to jump to top spot
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
'Sonia Gandhi tops the list of 20 most popular women in India' Last Updated : 07 Mar 2013 09:01:19 PM IST File Photo
ICICI MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar, Pepsico Chairperson and CEO Indra Nooyi and Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are the others who figure in the list prepared after a survey jointly conducted by Assocham and Zee Business news channel.
The survey placed Sonia Gandhi in the top position, followed by Chanda Kochhar in second, Indra Nooyi in third, CMD of Biocon Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw in fourth and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in fifth.
Axis Bank MD and CEO Shikha Sharma, actress Vidya Balan and Olympic bronze-medallist M C Mary Kom, were placed in sixth, seventh and eighth positions, respectively, according to the survey released on the eve of the International Women's Day.
Assocham said the survey was conducted in January and February this year.
The chamber claimed that about 2,000 working women in 11 sectors like marketing, IT and ITeS, manufacturing and banking and finance were surveyed in various cities including National Capital Region, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune.
Badminton player Saina Nehwal was in 9th position, India's first women IPS officer Kiran Bedi in 10th and HSBC Country Head Naina Lal Kidwai in 11th.
Others who appeared in the list include Piramal Life Sciences Vice-Chairperson Swati Piramal (12th), actress Shabana Azmi (13th), Balaji Telefilms Creative Director Ekta Kapoor (14th), Film Director Zoya Akhtar (15th), leader of the Opposition Sushma Swaraj (16th), Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa Jayaram (17th), West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee (18th), Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar (19th) and Lok Sabha MP Dimple Yadav (20th).
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress-politician Jaya Prada is returning to films with a lead role in director Sanjay Sh
- Fawad next venture is 'My Punjabi Nikaah'
- Ex-lovers Kareena-Shahid staying together!
- PICS:Kangana gives miss to traditional outfit at Awards
- Swift mobbed by fans at Japan airport
- The first poster of ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’
- ‘Avenger 2’ scores 2nd highest box office debut
- Karan tied the knot with Actress Ankita
- David Beckham joins Instagram
A Budgam resident, who managed to get hall ticket for his Brown Cow to write a professiona
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne