- Ajay Devgn's top performancesGet ready for PK second posterUnknown facts of Kapil SharmaWhats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shootOMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test doneYou cannot recognize these B-Wood divasRohit Shetty signs Kajol-SRK for his next film?Revealed: Story of Aamir Khan's next film PKShah Rukh Khan and Kajol sign a film, will romance again
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic is seeded No. 1 for the US Open, and five-time champion Roger F
'Sonia Gandhi tops the list of 20 most popular women in India' Last Updated : 07 Mar 2013 09:01:19 PM IST File Photo
ICICI MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar, Pepsico Chairperson and CEO Indra Nooyi and Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are the others who figure in the list prepared after a survey jointly conducted by Assocham and Zee Business news channel.
The survey placed Sonia Gandhi in the top position, followed by Chanda Kochhar in second, Indra Nooyi in third, CMD of Biocon Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw in fourth and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in fifth.
Axis Bank MD and CEO Shikha Sharma, actress Vidya Balan and Olympic bronze-medallist M C Mary Kom, were placed in sixth, seventh and eighth positions, respectively, according to the survey released on the eve of the International Women's Day.
Assocham said the survey was conducted in January and February this year.
The chamber claimed that about 2,000 working women in 11 sectors like marketing, IT and ITeS, manufacturing and banking and finance were surveyed in various cities including National Capital Region, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune.
Badminton player Saina Nehwal was in 9th position, India's first women IPS officer Kiran Bedi in 10th and HSBC Country Head Naina Lal Kidwai in 11th.
Others who appeared in the list include Piramal Life Sciences Vice-Chairperson Swati Piramal (12th), actress Shabana Azmi (13th), Balaji Telefilms Creative Director Ekta Kapoor (14th), Film Director Zoya Akhtar (15th), leader of the Opposition Sushma Swaraj (16th), Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa Jayaram (17th), West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee (18th), Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar (19th) and Lok Sabha MP Dimple Yadav (20th).
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kareena Kapoor's wax statue at Madam Tussauds has undergone a style change.
- Power of Rohit Shetty
- Ajay Devgn's top performances
- Get ready for PK second poster
- Unknown facts of Kapil Sharma
- Ranbir shoots commercial for Saavn: Watch now
- Whats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?
- Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shoot
- OMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test done
It is super wired, shocking and unnatural but it is true. A donkey in Saudi avoided rape a
Buyers are always on the lookout for the cheap and best and here are the best budget smart