- Shilpa turns fashion divaComplete list of Smart CitiesMaria replaces GiulinaGrand show of Major Poonia for IndiaAICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaarFriends and Friendship in BollywoodFriendship Day 2015 wallpapers and imagesShahrukh wrapped 'Dilwale' shootBipasha sizzles in bikini at MaldivesHow romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!
India's star player Joshana Chinappa in Australia's Melbourne city on Saturday stormed int
Blockade on Indo-Bhutan SAARC Road Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013 12:53:18 PM IST Blockade on Indo-Bhutan SAARC Road
Locals blocked the Indo-Bhutan SAARC road near Kanthalguri Tea Garden area and Chaimurchi in Jalpaiguri district since 6 AM demanding availability of drinking water, they said.
Dhupguri Block Development Officer Soumen Dutraj told the locals were being requested to lift the blockade.Arrangements were being made to send additional policemen to the spot, he said.
Besides goods-laden trucks, businessmen and tourists bound for Bhutan, students and daily commuters who travel to Banrhat, Birpara and Binnaguri were affected.
Examinees were taking a much longer route to reach their examination centres in the district. Dutraj said although a water pump had been installed to solve the drinking water problem, it could not be operated due to erratic power supply in the area.
Due to its geographical position, land-locked Bhutan has to depend on the road network of Jalpaiguri for supply of goods and tourist inflow.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty walk the ramp during the Amazon India Couture Week 2015 in
- Maria replaces Giulina
- Gordon begs for attending his girl friend's funeral
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
- Getting many acting offers post 'ABCD 2': Dharmesh
- AICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaar
- Friends and Friendship in Bollywood
- Watch Katrina in Phantom's new song 'Afghan Jalebi'
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that