- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Blockade on Indo-Bhutan SAARC Road Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013 12:53:18 PM IST Blockade on Indo-Bhutan SAARC Road
Locals blocked the Indo-Bhutan SAARC road near Kanthalguri Tea Garden area and Chaimurchi in Jalpaiguri district since 6 AM demanding availability of drinking water, they said.
Dhupguri Block Development Officer Soumen Dutraj told the locals were being requested to lift the blockade.Arrangements were being made to send additional policemen to the spot, he said.
Besides goods-laden trucks, businessmen and tourists bound for Bhutan, students and daily commuters who travel to Banrhat, Birpara and Binnaguri were affected.
Examinees were taking a much longer route to reach their examination centres in the district. Dutraj said although a water pump had been installed to solve the drinking water problem, it could not be operated due to erratic power supply in the area.
Due to its geographical position, land-locked Bhutan has to depend on the road network of Jalpaiguri for supply of goods and tourist inflow.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la