- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan HashmiLava from Hawaii\'s Kilauea Volcano advancing,evacuation to beginHow Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with familyAnushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in pics
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
PM visits Hyderabad blast sites Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 03:17:44 PM IST File photo: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday visited blast sites and hospitals where the injured are being treated. Mr Singh appealed for peace and calm.
He lauded the people of the city for refusing to be provoked by the "nefarious" act.
Singh visited the twin blast sites and Omni and Yashoda Hospitals where he met some of the injured and their families, assuring them of all help.
"I have come to share the grief of people of Hyderabad. I express condolence for the families of the bereaved and wish speedy recovery for the injured," Singh said after meeting the blast victims at the hospitals.
He also said the state government has assured all medical help for them.
"The state government has assured all help will be given for treatment," Singh, who flew in here from Delhi by a special IAF plane, said.
Making an appeal for peace, he said, "I call upon the people to maintain calm in this hour of grief. I am happy that people of Hyderabad have refused to be provoked by this nefarious incident."
Singh had on Saturday strongly condemned the blasts, saying those responsible for the "dastardly" act would not go unpunished.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is feeling uncomfortable shooting an item number for 'Un
- How Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with family
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar critically ill
- Anushka and Virat spotted together again
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country