- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
PM visits Hyderabad blast sites Last Updated : 24 Feb 2013 03:17:44 PM IST File photo: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday visited blast sites and hospitals where the injured are being treated. Mr Singh appealed for peace and calm.
He lauded the people of the city for refusing to be provoked by the "nefarious" act.
Singh visited the twin blast sites and Omni and Yashoda Hospitals where he met some of the injured and their families, assuring them of all help.
"I have come to share the grief of people of Hyderabad. I express condolence for the families of the bereaved and wish speedy recovery for the injured," Singh said after meeting the blast victims at the hospitals.
He also said the state government has assured all medical help for them.
"The state government has assured all help will be given for treatment," Singh, who flew in here from Delhi by a special IAF plane, said.
Making an appeal for peace, he said, "I call upon the people to maintain calm in this hour of grief. I am happy that people of Hyderabad have refused to be provoked by this nefarious incident."
Singh had on Saturday strongly condemned the blasts, saying those responsible for the "dastardly" act would not go unpunished.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of