- Emraan to kiss again on screen in 'Azhar''Dilwale' unveils new songWhy sex in hotel room longer than at homeHrithik Roshan lauds Aamir\'s response to criticismVideo: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond\'s SpectreNo Parineeti Chopra is not nude!Bigg Boss 9 Priya Malik has tattoos on weird parts of her bodyPriyanka Chopra\'s bold shower scene in QuanticoWhy is Arjun Rampal worried?7yrs after 26/11: Terrorised places now and then
After a successful season last year, Indian Premier Tennis League (IPTL) founder and star
Swine flu on rise in North India, 27 fresh cases reported in Delhi Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 12:55:08 PM IST File photo
Twenty-seven fresh cases of swine flu were reported in New Delhi on Monday including a Chief Medical Officer at a hospital that treats patients of H1N1.
Those suspected with the disease have been admitted to Safdarjung hospital, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Lok Nayak Hospital among others.
Chief Medical Officer of the swine flu detection centre at RML Hospital, S K Sharma, along with a junior doctor have also been detected with the virus and they have been put under home quarantine for suspected influenza A (H1N1).
The Delhi government had last week identified 17 government and five private hospitals for isolation care and treatment facility for H1N1 cases.
Three people have died due to swine flu in Delhi.
In Haryana, a Housing Board official was detected with swine flu symptoms on Monday and was referred to a private hospital in Hisar.
"District Agriculture Development Officer Surendra Dalal was detected with H1N1 virus and has been referred to a private hospital in Hisar," Deputy Civil Surgeon Dr Manjula said.
Two out of five persons, detected with swine flu, have died due to the disease in Jind, she said.
At least eight new cases of swine flu have been reported in Bhiwani district and three people have died so far.
During the last 40 days, around 25 people have died of swine flu in Haryana state.
In Jammu, a city hospital on Sunday reported two suspected cases of Swine Flu.
However, the Minister of State for Health Shabir Khan has said that one of the reports was negative while they were awaiting the details of the other one.
The state government on Monday said it was fully equipped to deal with the threat of H1N1 influenza and has already activated men and machinery to deal with any eventuality.
Meanwhile, Director Health Services Jammu Madhu Khullar said that they have put in place the necessary set-up to deal with the infection.
Apart from North India, two people died of swine flu in Jamnagar district of Gujarat on Sunday, pushing the death toll from the disease to seven in the state
Two suspected cases have also reported from the SMGS Hospital in Kashmir valley a few days after a person died of H1N1 infection.
The death toll due to swine flu has reached 121 in the country since the onset of winter.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Emraan Hashmi to kiss on screen in 'Azhar' again.
- OMG! Bipasha Basu burns her face
- 'Dilwale' unveils new song
- Hrithik Roshan lauds Aamir's response to criticism
- Video: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond's Spectre
- Veteran actor Jeetendra shares secret of his love life
- No Parineeti Chopra is not nude!
- Argentinian filmmaker wants Naseeruddin Shah in Tagore film
- I have started enjoying my work: Manoj Bajpayee
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"