- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer releasedWant my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Swine flu on rise in North India, 27 fresh cases reported in Delhi Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 12:55:08 PM IST File photo
Twenty-seven fresh cases of swine flu were reported in New Delhi on Monday including a Chief Medical Officer at a hospital that treats patients of H1N1.
Those suspected with the disease have been admitted to Safdarjung hospital, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Lok Nayak Hospital among others.
Chief Medical Officer of the swine flu detection centre at RML Hospital, S K Sharma, along with a junior doctor have also been detected with the virus and they have been put under home quarantine for suspected influenza A (H1N1).
The Delhi government had last week identified 17 government and five private hospitals for isolation care and treatment facility for H1N1 cases.
Three people have died due to swine flu in Delhi.
In Haryana, a Housing Board official was detected with swine flu symptoms on Monday and was referred to a private hospital in Hisar.
"District Agriculture Development Officer Surendra Dalal was detected with H1N1 virus and has been referred to a private hospital in Hisar," Deputy Civil Surgeon Dr Manjula said.
Two out of five persons, detected with swine flu, have died due to the disease in Jind, she said.
At least eight new cases of swine flu have been reported in Bhiwani district and three people have died so far.
During the last 40 days, around 25 people have died of swine flu in Haryana state.
In Jammu, a city hospital on Sunday reported two suspected cases of Swine Flu.
However, the Minister of State for Health Shabir Khan has said that one of the reports was negative while they were awaiting the details of the other one.
The state government on Monday said it was fully equipped to deal with the threat of H1N1 influenza and has already activated men and machinery to deal with any eventuality.
Meanwhile, Director Health Services Jammu Madhu Khullar said that they have put in place the necessary set-up to deal with the infection.
Apart from North India, two people died of swine flu in Jamnagar district of Gujarat on Sunday, pushing the death toll from the disease to seven in the state
Two suspected cases have also reported from the SMGS Hospital in Kashmir valley a few days after a person died of H1N1 infection.
The death toll due to swine flu has reached 121 in the country since the onset of winter.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is not the first time that Karan Johar had a brush up with politicians before his meg
- Karan wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: Aishwarya
- SRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Kaabil poster will leave you intrigued
- 'Rock On 2' trailer released: Watch Now
- Priyanka's 'Ventilator' gets a dramatic world premiere
- Britney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Shah Rukh pokes fun at Alia in 'Dear Zindagi' Take 2
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,