- Filmfare Awards 2015:Kangana gets best actressMy feelings for Upen were realRekha,Katrina shoot for \'Fitoor\' in KashmirForget liplock, I won\'t marry Diandra ,says Gautam GulatiGautam Gulati wins \'Bigg Boss Halla Bol\'Chillai Kalan ends in KashmirAmrita Arora Style Diva of Dilli Ki SardiBollywood\'s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next releaseJohnny Depp to wed fiancee Amber
Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Leander Paes on Sunday for winning Australian
Swine flu on rise in North India, 27 fresh cases reported in Delhi Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 12:55:08 PM IST File photo
Twenty-seven fresh cases of swine flu were reported in New Delhi on Monday including a Chief Medical Officer at a hospital that treats patients of H1N1.
Those suspected with the disease have been admitted to Safdarjung hospital, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Lok Nayak Hospital among others.
Chief Medical Officer of the swine flu detection centre at RML Hospital, S K Sharma, along with a junior doctor have also been detected with the virus and they have been put under home quarantine for suspected influenza A (H1N1).
The Delhi government had last week identified 17 government and five private hospitals for isolation care and treatment facility for H1N1 cases.
Three people have died due to swine flu in Delhi.
In Haryana, a Housing Board official was detected with swine flu symptoms on Monday and was referred to a private hospital in Hisar.
"District Agriculture Development Officer Surendra Dalal was detected with H1N1 virus and has been referred to a private hospital in Hisar," Deputy Civil Surgeon Dr Manjula said.
Two out of five persons, detected with swine flu, have died due to the disease in Jind, she said.
At least eight new cases of swine flu have been reported in Bhiwani district and three people have died so far.
During the last 40 days, around 25 people have died of swine flu in Haryana state.
In Jammu, a city hospital on Sunday reported two suspected cases of Swine Flu.
However, the Minister of State for Health Shabir Khan has said that one of the reports was negative while they were awaiting the details of the other one.
The state government on Monday said it was fully equipped to deal with the threat of H1N1 influenza and has already activated men and machinery to deal with any eventuality.
Meanwhile, Director Health Services Jammu Madhu Khullar said that they have put in place the necessary set-up to deal with the infection.
Apart from North India, two people died of swine flu in Jamnagar district of Gujarat on Sunday, pushing the death toll from the disease to seven in the state
Two suspected cases have also reported from the SMGS Hospital in Kashmir valley a few days after a person died of H1N1 infection.
The death toll due to swine flu has reached 121 in the country since the onset of winter.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mahesh Bhatt, who has written 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani', the upcoming love story from his pro
- Filmfare Awards 2015:Kangana gets best actress
- My feelings for Upen were real
- Rekha,Katrina shoot for 'Fitoor' in Kashmir
- Forget liplock, I won't marry Diandra ,says Gautam Gulati
- Gautam Gulati wins 'Bigg Boss Halla Bol'
- Amrita Arora Style Diva of Dilli Ki Sardi
- Bollywood's dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39
- Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next release
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3