- Was Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015Salman tweets Varun : Happy ShuddhiShah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: AishwaryaWhy Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pairFive reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar\'s ShuddhiSalman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal today regained the number one spot in the latest BWF wor
Another youth held for online abusing all-girl rock band of Kashmir Last Updated : 07 Feb 2013 09:48:00 AM IST Another youth held for online abusing all-girl rock band of Kashmir
Another youth has been arrested in connection with the online abuses and threats to the all-girl rock band of Kashmir, which forced them to quit singing.
Irshad Ahmad Chara, resident of S D Colony, Batamaloo, was arrested late last night by the police, who was raiding different places to apprehend him.Tariq Khan, was apprehended from Bijbehara, a town in South Kashmir, and Rameez Shah was also arrested from Ganderbal in central Kashmir last night, police sources said.
Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police Ashok Prasad, who is closely monitoring the case, has directed stepping up of patrolling in the areas where two of the three girls of the band group reside.
Police have started tracking down the Internet Protocol addresses of the 26 users whose comments, out of the total 900 posts on the band's Facebook page, were found abusive,officials said.
hey said the delay of three days in lodging the FIR was due to large number of posts on the Facebook page of Kashmir's all-girl band 'Pragaash', that took time to get scanned.A case in the matter has been registered under Section 66A of IT Act and Section 506 RPC (criminal intimidation) in the Rajbagh police station here.
A member of the band had yesterday said they decided to call it quits as they respected the decree of Kashmir's grand mufti who found singing un-Islamic. "We respect the Mufti sahib who said it (singing) is 'Haram'. We respect the opinion of people of Kashmir also. That is why we quit," she said, adding that the band was not disbanded because of online threats.
The DGP has requested all central agencies to extend support to apprehend all those who had hurled online abuses at
the all-girls band.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Christina Aguilera has showed-off her mimic talent besides singing by impersonating fellow
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch, and we will tell you why?
- OMG! Salman Khan's Dubsmash with Sonakshi is hilarious
- Was Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?
- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
- Vote for Aishwarya's best gown in cannes 2015
- Salman tweets Varun : Happy Shuddhi
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support
- 'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: Aishwarya
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch