- Kapil taking break from 'Comedy Nights...'Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with KapilSunny Leone breaks silence over war of wordsRannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny LeoneOMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor\'s dog!Karan Johar\'s most controversial statement everAmitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on TwitterBesides Salman and Amitabh which other Indians are on Forbes\' List?Indonesia plane crash:Over 140 bodies recoveredSee Shahid Kapoor\'s wedding card
Carli Lloyd and Kelley O'Hara both scored in the second half to put the United States into
Another youth held for online abusing all-girl rock band of Kashmir Last Updated : 07 Feb 2013 09:48:00 AM IST Another youth held for online abusing all-girl rock band of Kashmir
Another youth has been arrested in connection with the online abuses and threats to the all-girl rock band of Kashmir, which forced them to quit singing.
Irshad Ahmad Chara, resident of S D Colony, Batamaloo, was arrested late last night by the police, who was raiding different places to apprehend him.Tariq Khan, was apprehended from Bijbehara, a town in South Kashmir, and Rameez Shah was also arrested from Ganderbal in central Kashmir last night, police sources said.
Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police Ashok Prasad, who is closely monitoring the case, has directed stepping up of patrolling in the areas where two of the three girls of the band group reside.
Police have started tracking down the Internet Protocol addresses of the 26 users whose comments, out of the total 900 posts on the band's Facebook page, were found abusive,officials said.
hey said the delay of three days in lodging the FIR was due to large number of posts on the Facebook page of Kashmir's all-girl band 'Pragaash', that took time to get scanned.A case in the matter has been registered under Section 66A of IT Act and Section 506 RPC (criminal intimidation) in the Rajbagh police station here.
A member of the band had yesterday said they decided to call it quits as they respected the decree of Kashmir's grand mufti who found singing un-Islamic. "We respect the Mufti sahib who said it (singing) is 'Haram'. We respect the opinion of people of Kashmir also. That is why we quit," she said, adding that the band was not disbanded because of online threats.
The DGP has requested all central agencies to extend support to apprehend all those who had hurled online abuses at
the all-girls band.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kapil Sharma taking break from 'Comedy Nights With Kapil'.
- Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Sunny Leone breaks silence over war of words
- Rannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny Leone
- I don't want to be defined by my sexuality: Amber Heard
- Can you believe, this is Meenakshi Sheshadri?
- HC defers Salman's appeal to July 13
- Marvel will feature LGBT character in next film
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner getting Divorced
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe