- Shilpa turns fashion divaComplete list of Smart CitiesMaria replaces GiulinaGrand show of Major Poonia for IndiaAICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaarFriends and Friendship in BollywoodFriendship Day 2015 wallpapers and imagesShahrukh wrapped 'Dilwale' shootBipasha sizzles in bikini at MaldivesHow romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!
India's star player Joshana Chinappa in Australia's Melbourne city on Saturday stormed int
Delhi gangrape case:Charges framed against five accused Last Updated : 03 Feb 2013 11:18:35 AM IST Delhi gangrape case: Court to frame charges against five accused on Saturday
A fast-track court in Delhi framed charges against five men accused of gang-raping and murdering a 23-year-old student in New Delhi in December.
The charges were framed under 13 sections of the IPC including murder, gangrape, robbery and conspiracy.
A month since the chargesheet was filed, arguments have been concluded both by the prosecution as well as the defence lawyers.
The 23-year-old paramedical student was brutally assaulted and gangraped in a moving bus allegedly by sixpersons, including a juvenile, on the night of December 16 before being dumped in a south Delhi locality here. Her male
friend was also assaulted.
The victim later died at a Singapore hospital.
The sixth accused in the case has been declared a minor by the Juveline Justice Board and he will now be tried under the Juvenile Justice laws.
Unhappy over the Juvenile Justice Board's decision on the sixth accused, father of the girl victim told that he has full faith that minor would also get sternest of punishments.
The father of the girl said he was seeking advice of legal experts on the decision of the Juvenile Justice Board but was yet to decide whether to go to court in this connection.
For this the family of Delhi braveheart has sought an appointment with UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi to apprise her of their woes and demands.
The family would try to ensure that the court takes this act as an exception and pronounce sternest of punishments to the accused.Her father said he found himself helpless before the law.
The Juvenile Justice Board had said the sixth accused,described as the most brutal by the Delhi Police in its charge sheet, was a "minor" and this could enable him to walk free byJune 4 this year when he attains the age of 18 years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty walk the ramp during the Amazon India Couture Week 2015 in
- Maria replaces Giulina
- Gordon begs for attending his girl friend's funeral
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
- Getting many acting offers post 'ABCD 2': Dharmesh
- AICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaar
- Friends and Friendship in Bollywood
- Watch Katrina in Phantom's new song 'Afghan Jalebi'
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that