- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Delhi gangrape case:Charges framed against five accused Last Updated : 03 Feb 2013 11:18:35 AM IST Delhi gangrape case: Court to frame charges against five accused on Saturday
A fast-track court in Delhi framed charges against five men accused of gang-raping and murdering a 23-year-old student in New Delhi in December.
The charges were framed under 13 sections of the IPC including murder, gangrape, robbery and conspiracy.
A month since the chargesheet was filed, arguments have been concluded both by the prosecution as well as the defence lawyers.
The 23-year-old paramedical student was brutally assaulted and gangraped in a moving bus allegedly by sixpersons, including a juvenile, on the night of December 16 before being dumped in a south Delhi locality here. Her male
friend was also assaulted.
The victim later died at a Singapore hospital.
The sixth accused in the case has been declared a minor by the Juveline Justice Board and he will now be tried under the Juvenile Justice laws.
Unhappy over the Juvenile Justice Board's decision on the sixth accused, father of the girl victim told that he has full faith that minor would also get sternest of punishments.
The father of the girl said he was seeking advice of legal experts on the decision of the Juvenile Justice Board but was yet to decide whether to go to court in this connection.
For this the family of Delhi braveheart has sought an appointment with UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi to apprise her of their woes and demands.
The family would try to ensure that the court takes this act as an exception and pronounce sternest of punishments to the accused.Her father said he found himself helpless before the law.
The Juvenile Justice Board had said the sixth accused,described as the most brutal by the Delhi Police in its charge sheet, was a "minor" and this could enable him to walk free byJune 4 this year when he attains the age of 18 years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
These celebrities have redefined perception about a fuller bum and now women around the wo
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood