- Interesting facts about Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'List of Kangana Ranaut's boyfriendsWhen Sachin’s driving cause headache to AnjaliIs Rakhi obsessed with Sunny Leone? said, \'Leela ko geela kar dungi\'Ranveer's lady love feels proud of him!BMW launches new ‘6 Series Gran Coupe‘You can never win from media’IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new lookMithun Chakroborty a Naxalite?OMG! Arjun Kapoor wants to marry Ranveer when the law changes
US Soccer Federation president Sunil Gulati said he is joining the bid to oust embattled F
Delhi gangrape case:Charges framed against five accused Last Updated : 03 Feb 2013 11:18:35 AM IST Delhi gangrape case: Court to frame charges against five accused on Saturday
A fast-track court in Delhi framed charges against five men accused of gang-raping and murdering a 23-year-old student in New Delhi in December.
The charges were framed under 13 sections of the IPC including murder, gangrape, robbery and conspiracy.
A month since the chargesheet was filed, arguments have been concluded both by the prosecution as well as the defence lawyers.
The 23-year-old paramedical student was brutally assaulted and gangraped in a moving bus allegedly by sixpersons, including a juvenile, on the night of December 16 before being dumped in a south Delhi locality here. Her male
friend was also assaulted.
The victim later died at a Singapore hospital.
The sixth accused in the case has been declared a minor by the Juveline Justice Board and he will now be tried under the Juvenile Justice laws.
Unhappy over the Juvenile Justice Board's decision on the sixth accused, father of the girl victim told that he has full faith that minor would also get sternest of punishments.
The father of the girl said he was seeking advice of legal experts on the decision of the Juvenile Justice Board but was yet to decide whether to go to court in this connection.
For this the family of Delhi braveheart has sought an appointment with UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi to apprise her of their woes and demands.
The family would try to ensure that the court takes this act as an exception and pronounce sternest of punishments to the accused.Her father said he found himself helpless before the law.
The Juvenile Justice Board had said the sixth accused,described as the most brutal by the Delhi Police in its charge sheet, was a "minor" and this could enable him to walk free byJune 4 this year when he attains the age of 18 years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The most-awaited teaser of Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' has been released, and it is
- List of Kangana Ranaut's boyfriends
- Dharmendra discharged from hospital, surgery postponed
- Is Rakhi obsessed with Sunny Leone? said, 'Leela ko geela kar dungi'
- Ranveer's lady love feels proud of him!
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity
- PICS:‘You can never win from media’
- IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new look
- Mithun Chakroborty a Naxalite?
Flight delays can make passengers grumpy but not when the pilot orders pizzas for them as
Announcing its India foray, Chinese handset maker Coolpad today said it will set up an ass