- Emraan to kiss again on screen in 'Azhar''Dilwale' unveils new songWhy sex in hotel room longer than at homeHrithik Roshan lauds Aamir\'s response to criticismVideo: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond\'s SpectreNo Parineeti Chopra is not nude!Bigg Boss 9 Priya Malik has tattoos on weird parts of her bodyPriyanka Chopra\'s bold shower scene in QuanticoWhy is Arjun Rampal worried?7yrs after 26/11: Terrorised places now and then
After a successful season last year, Indian Premier Tennis League (IPTL) founder and star
Delhi gangrape case:Charges framed against five accused Last Updated : 03 Feb 2013 11:18:35 AM IST Delhi gangrape case: Court to frame charges against five accused on Saturday
A fast-track court in Delhi framed charges against five men accused of gang-raping and murdering a 23-year-old student in New Delhi in December.
The charges were framed under 13 sections of the IPC including murder, gangrape, robbery and conspiracy.
A month since the chargesheet was filed, arguments have been concluded both by the prosecution as well as the defence lawyers.
The 23-year-old paramedical student was brutally assaulted and gangraped in a moving bus allegedly by sixpersons, including a juvenile, on the night of December 16 before being dumped in a south Delhi locality here. Her male
friend was also assaulted.
The victim later died at a Singapore hospital.
The sixth accused in the case has been declared a minor by the Juveline Justice Board and he will now be tried under the Juvenile Justice laws.
Unhappy over the Juvenile Justice Board's decision on the sixth accused, father of the girl victim told that he has full faith that minor would also get sternest of punishments.
The father of the girl said he was seeking advice of legal experts on the decision of the Juvenile Justice Board but was yet to decide whether to go to court in this connection.
For this the family of Delhi braveheart has sought an appointment with UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi to apprise her of their woes and demands.
The family would try to ensure that the court takes this act as an exception and pronounce sternest of punishments to the accused.Her father said he found himself helpless before the law.
The Juvenile Justice Board had said the sixth accused,described as the most brutal by the Delhi Police in its charge sheet, was a "minor" and this could enable him to walk free byJune 4 this year when he attains the age of 18 years.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Emraan Hashmi to kiss on screen in 'Azhar' again.
- OMG! Bipasha Basu burns her face
- 'Dilwale' unveils new song
- Hrithik Roshan lauds Aamir's response to criticism
- Video: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond's Spectre
- Veteran actor Jeetendra shares secret of his love life
- No Parineeti Chopra is not nude!
- Argentinian filmmaker wants Naseeruddin Shah in Tagore film
- I have started enjoying my work: Manoj Bajpayee
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"