- Peerless Sachin Tendulkar now 41Obese virgin loses weight after sex accidentIPL misses Lalit ModiAfter Rani-Aditya now Uday, Nargis getting married?Priyanka as saviour for Congress!list of Upcoming Bollywood movies in May 2014Train enquiry on your mobile phoneSee Rani with her in-lawsKangana turns kissing machine in ‘Revolver Rani’Controversial Kisses Of Bollywood celebrities
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Anna Hazare raises question on Modi as PM Last Updated : 31 Jan 2013 03:22:41 PM IST File Photo
Anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare on Thursday questioned Narendra Modi as a prime ministerial candidate in the next general elections saying the Gujarat Chief Minister was not sincere about rooting out corruption as he has not taken steps for setting up a Lokayukta, a post lying vacant since 2003 in the state.
"I want to ask Modi why has he not made Gujarat corruption free and why did he not bring a bill for setting up Lokayukta in his state," he said in reply to questions by reporters.
So many complaints of corruption have been coming from Gujarat, he said.
"People are tossing his (Modi's) name for the PM's post ... If he is so good a candidate why did he not bring a strong Lokayukta bill?" Hazare, who launched his 'Janatantra Morcha' here in Patna on Wednesday, said.
"This proves that Modi is not interested in making a corruption-free India," the Gandhian said.
On a question on the probable future PM, he said "Anybody can become PM - what difference will it make ? The country has seen so many prime ministers in the past 65 years what difference has it brought? Change will come only when people will have the independence to choose their PM."
Hazare said he will not accept a 'weak' Lokpal Bill. "Bring a strong Lokpal Bill which can fight for the cause of poor and downtrodden. Then only we will support it."
The Lokpal Bill would be passed in the budget session of Parliament, which commences in the second half of next month, according to a letter by Congress President Sonia Gandhi to Hazare.
On RJD chief Lalu Prasad dubbing his rally as a flop show, Hazare said "People wear glasses of different colours and see the world in that colour itself."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Canadian pop musician Justin Bieber is in serious trouble after he visited controversial
- Watch Ranbir-Deepika's 'Tamasha'
- After Rani-Aditya now Uday, Nargis getting married?
- list of Upcoming Bollywood movies in May 2014
- Ranveer Singh endorsing safe sex, watch now
- See Rani with her in-laws
- Kangana turns kissing machine in ‘Revolver Rani’
- Controversial Kisses Of Bollywood celebrities
- Bollywood celebs arrive in Tampa Bay
Gregg Casarona used to be an obese virgin who had a very embarrassing first ever sex exper
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood