- I’m lucky to have good genesLamborghini to build SUV in ItalyFour Espressos in a day keep your fitness awayShakti Kapoor plays a crazy professor in his next film \'Untouched Love\'Is Rekha insecured of Katrina Kaif?New love in Ranveer Singh's life?Shahrukh, Aryan and AbRam look so similarDU admissions to begin tomorrowGreat! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 CroreKangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha Madhuri
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Rajnath Singh discusses 2014 LS polls with Narendra Modi Last Updated : 27 Jan 2013 06:03:43 PM IST Newly elected BJP President Rajnath Singh with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi during a meeting at his residence in New Delhi on Sunday.
The meeting between Modi, who is talked about as one of the prime contenders in the BJP for the Prime Minister's post, and Singh lasted nearly two hours.
This is the first meeting between Modi and Singh, who took charge as BJP President four days back following dramatic last minute twist which saw Nitin Gadkari, who appeared set for a second term in office, being forced out of the race in the wake of allegations of dubious transactions of his Purti group.
When asked by reporters about the purpose of his visit, Modi said that he had come to convey his best wishes to Singh and added that they had detailed discussions about 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
"There was a discussion of 2014. It was quite elaborate discussions," Modi said after he and Singh emerged from the meeting at the BJP President's residence here.
Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh discuss 2014 Lok Sabha polls:
Modi said that he had sought time from Singh to convey his best wishes.
"I had come to congratulate him and ask him what I should do. How should I work ahead. What suggestions he has in relation to the state government. I sought and got his guidance in that respect. BJP's Gujarat unit should be useful in the service of the country, we also had a detailed discussion about that," he said.
Singh said that Modi had telephoned him the day had been elected and then said that he would himself come to greet him.
"We also discussed the 2014 Lok Sabha elections," Singh said.
Singh however chose to sidestep questions about Modi being the party's Prime ministerial nominee. "What was to be said, has been said," he retorted.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria has credited her Mexican-American parents behind
- I have a coolest relationship with God: Justin Bieber
- Shakti Kapoor plays a crazy professor in his next film 'Untouched Love'
- Subhash Ghai to receive IIFA Lifetime Achievement award 2015
- Is Rekha insecured of Katrina Kaif?
- New love in Ranveer Singh's life?
- Shahrukh, Aryan and AbRam look so similar
- Kris finds perfect match for daughter
- Zayn spends lots of time in kitchen
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and