- Meet most sexiest woman of 2015OMG! Shahid Kapoor's marriage not happening in DecemberFarmer Gajendra was master in tying turbansShakespeare inspired Bollywood in a big waySo finally Aishwarya\'s \'racist\' ad withdrawnThis was the biggest fear of Shoojit Sircar for \'Piku\'Why Jacqueline Fernandez will not perform at Hema Malini\'s showWhy Kangana Ranaut's parents were upset with her?Akshay's rugged look in 'Gabbar is Back'Smiley, Vineet eliminated from \'Nach Baliye 7\'
Playing her first match as world number one, India's Sania Mirza crashed out of the Porsch
Rajnath Singh discusses 2014 LS polls with Narendra Modi Last Updated : 27 Jan 2013 06:03:43 PM IST Newly elected BJP President Rajnath Singh with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi during a meeting at his residence in New Delhi on Sunday.
The meeting between Modi, who is talked about as one of the prime contenders in the BJP for the Prime Minister's post, and Singh lasted nearly two hours.
This is the first meeting between Modi and Singh, who took charge as BJP President four days back following dramatic last minute twist which saw Nitin Gadkari, who appeared set for a second term in office, being forced out of the race in the wake of allegations of dubious transactions of his Purti group.
When asked by reporters about the purpose of his visit, Modi said that he had come to convey his best wishes to Singh and added that they had detailed discussions about 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
"There was a discussion of 2014. It was quite elaborate discussions," Modi said after he and Singh emerged from the meeting at the BJP President's residence here.
Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh discuss 2014 Lok Sabha polls:
Modi said that he had sought time from Singh to convey his best wishes.
"I had come to congratulate him and ask him what I should do. How should I work ahead. What suggestions he has in relation to the state government. I sought and got his guidance in that respect. BJP's Gujarat unit should be useful in the service of the country, we also had a detailed discussion about that," he said.
Singh said that Modi had telephoned him the day had been elected and then said that he would himself come to greet him.
"We also discussed the 2014 Lok Sabha elections," Singh said.
Singh however chose to sidestep questions about Modi being the party's Prime ministerial nominee. "What was to be said, has been said," he retorted.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Akshay Kumar feels the recent suicide by farmer Gajendra Singh at an Aam Aadmi P
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
- B-Town wishes Varun Dhawan on B'day
- Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
- PICS:Kim Kardashian ready to be pregnant
- Here's why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of Bollywood
An Islamic college in Melbourne city has banned its girl students from participating in ru
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,