- Jacqueline Fernandez bedroom selfieStars at 5th Jagran Film FestivalBirthday girl Priya Anand’s hot and spicy stillsSalman to groom Vinod Khanna's son SakshiSPOTTED: Armaan, Tanisha at Armaan's dad\'s birthday bashSunny's One Night Stand with Rana DaggubatiSRK-Deepika have masti at music launch of \'HNY\'Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made newsPics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw StarSalman said interesting things about \'Bigg Boss 8\'
After giving provisional recognition to Boxing India, the sport's world body has now perm
Rajnath Singh discusses 2014 LS polls with Narendra Modi Last Updated : 27 Jan 2013 06:03:43 PM IST Newly elected BJP President Rajnath Singh with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi during a meeting at his residence in New Delhi on Sunday.
The meeting between Modi, who is talked about as one of the prime contenders in the BJP for the Prime Minister's post, and Singh lasted nearly two hours.
This is the first meeting between Modi and Singh, who took charge as BJP President four days back following dramatic last minute twist which saw Nitin Gadkari, who appeared set for a second term in office, being forced out of the race in the wake of allegations of dubious transactions of his Purti group.
When asked by reporters about the purpose of his visit, Modi said that he had come to convey his best wishes to Singh and added that they had detailed discussions about 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
"There was a discussion of 2014. It was quite elaborate discussions," Modi said after he and Singh emerged from the meeting at the BJP President's residence here.
Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh discuss 2014 Lok Sabha polls:
Modi said that he had sought time from Singh to convey his best wishes.
"I had come to congratulate him and ask him what I should do. How should I work ahead. What suggestions he has in relation to the state government. I sought and got his guidance in that respect. BJP's Gujarat unit should be useful in the service of the country, we also had a detailed discussion about that," he said.
Singh said that Modi had telephoned him the day had been elected and then said that he would himself come to greet him.
"We also discussed the 2014 Lok Sabha elections," Singh said.
Singh however chose to sidestep questions about Modi being the party's Prime ministerial nominee. "What was to be said, has been said," he retorted.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former Bigg Boss contestant and TV producer Raja Chaudhary has changed his mind and deci
- Jacqueline Fernandez bedroom selfie
- Stars at 5th Jagran Film Festival
- Birthday girl Priya Anand’s hot and spicy stills
- Edward Snowden film Citizenfour to premiere at NY festival
- Lea Michele to sing again 'Let it Go'! Listen song
- Salman to groom Vinod Khanna's son Sakshi
- Kamal Hassan unwell
- Rekha's 'Super Nani' trailer to release with 'Khoobsurat'
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.