- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 12:03:31 PM IST Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed
Cell phones and wireless Internet connections across Kashmir Valley fell silent on Saturday as official functions to celebrate the Republic Day on Saturday.
All mobile phone and wireless Internet services were jammed by authorities this morning as a precautionary measure,
official sources said.
It has become a regular practice in Kashmir to jam the mobile telephony and Internet signals during Republic Day and
Independence Day functions.
Militants have used mobile phones in the past to trigger remote controlled explosive devices in Kashmir. The services are likely to be restored as soon as the official function at Bakshi Stadium is over in the afternoon.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The second trailer of 'Shivaay' has been released, revealed the emotional side of the plot
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,