- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 12:03:31 PM IST Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed
Cell phones and wireless Internet connections across Kashmir Valley fell silent on Saturday as official functions to celebrate the Republic Day on Saturday.
All mobile phone and wireless Internet services were jammed by authorities this morning as a precautionary measure,
official sources said.
It has become a regular practice in Kashmir to jam the mobile telephony and Internet signals during Republic Day and
Independence Day functions.
Militants have used mobile phones in the past to trigger remote controlled explosive devices in Kashmir. The services are likely to be restored as soon as the official function at Bakshi Stadium is over in the afternoon.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who turned a year-old on Friday, September 4, ushered in his b
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.