- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 12:03:31 PM IST Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed
Cell phones and wireless Internet connections across Kashmir Valley fell silent on Saturday as official functions to celebrate the Republic Day on Saturday.
All mobile phone and wireless Internet services were jammed by authorities this morning as a precautionary measure,
official sources said.
It has become a regular practice in Kashmir to jam the mobile telephony and Internet signals during Republic Day and
Independence Day functions.
Militants have used mobile phones in the past to trigger remote controlled explosive devices in Kashmir. The services are likely to be restored as soon as the official function at Bakshi Stadium is over in the afternoon.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe says he is "trying" to write a film, which he feels
- Adnan Sami gets trolled from Pakistanis
- 'Kumkum Bhagya' actor fired from 'Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya'
- Lady Gaga to headline Super Bowl LI halftime show
- Dhoni applauds Sushant's performance
- 'Baahubali 2' logo released
- Guess who is Alia dating?
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret