- Review: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launchYes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are backSee Sofia Hayat before she became a nunMedia has dishonoured Iulia: SalmanAyutthaya: Once a flourishing temple city
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 12:03:31 PM IST Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed
Cell phones and wireless Internet connections across Kashmir Valley fell silent on Saturday as official functions to celebrate the Republic Day on Saturday.
All mobile phone and wireless Internet services were jammed by authorities this morning as a precautionary measure,
official sources said.
It has become a regular practice in Kashmir to jam the mobile telephony and Internet signals during Republic Day and
Independence Day functions.
Militants have used mobile phones in the past to trigger remote controlled explosive devices in Kashmir. The services are likely to be restored as soon as the official function at Bakshi Stadium is over in the afternoon.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Phobia scares you, but does not live up to the expectations in the second half.
- Trailer of 'Shorgul' out
- 'Waiting': Actors rule the roost
- Sonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film Festival
- Karan Johar celebrates birthday with star kids
- Big B to host only segment of Modi's bash
- Arijit Singh apology to Sultan star Salman Khan, pleading to retain his song; deletes it later
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T