- Katrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealousAll you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day planAbhishek celebrates birthday on cruiseRandeep's shocking malnourished look in 'Sarabjit'When Sunny went topless!Hot and spicy Day at Auto Expo 2016When Irrfan rejected Steven Spielberg film'Chamma Chamma' girl Urmila's controversies
The Indian national football team has gained a place to be 162nd in the latest rankings re
Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 12:03:31 PM IST Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed
Cell phones and wireless Internet connections across Kashmir Valley fell silent on Saturday as official functions to celebrate the Republic Day on Saturday.
All mobile phone and wireless Internet services were jammed by authorities this morning as a precautionary measure,
official sources said.
It has become a regular practice in Kashmir to jam the mobile telephony and Internet signals during Republic Day and
Independence Day functions.
Militants have used mobile phones in the past to trigger remote controlled explosive devices in Kashmir. The services are likely to be restored as soon as the official function at Bakshi Stadium is over in the afternoon.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
As the day of love is on the door step, like other lovebirds,both Ranbir Kapoor and Katrin
- Michael Moore in ICU with pneumonia
- Katrina happy to be going strong
- Shan Johnson found dead in her flat
- Theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- Deepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealous
- OMG! Aamir Khan loses Snapdeal contract
- I am not in awe of Kareena: Arjun Kapoor
- All you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day plan
A selfie posted by a US teenager last month on micro-blogging site Twitter boggled minds a
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi