- Katrina-Arjun\'s \'Fitoor\' wraps shootingWhen Kapil was pushed out of Aishwarya\'s vanity vanPriyanka to return to India for \'Bajirao\' shoot next weekShraddha Kapoor wraps \'Baaghi\' shootMovie review 'Singh is Bliing'Movie review 'Talvar'HOT October Magazine CoversPayment issues delay release of Vijay starrer \'Puli\'Salman finds \'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam\' poster \'really nice\'First Look; Trailer of Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
Lawyer-turned-administrator Shashank Manohar was today elected unopposed as the BCCI Presi
RSS calls Shinde 'darling of terrorists' Last Updated : 21 Jan 2013 09:06:59 PM IST File photo of India's Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Monday termed Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde a 'darling of terroists'.
Terming as "unpardonable" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde linking it with "Hindu terrorism", RSS on Monday alleged he had become a "darling of real terrorists" and was helping the country's "enemies" with such statements.
RSS also charged Shinde with politicising and communalising terrorist incidents in the country and wondered if his remarks were aimed at influencing investigations in the bomb blast cases.
"It is unpardonable. We take strong exception to it," RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav said.
He earlier tweeted, "Today Jamat ud Dawa etc congratulated Shinde. Now he has become d (sic) darling of real terrorists. It is Shinde who is helping our enemies by such statements. Now even LeT welcomed his statement I am told."
Madhav said, "the whole world has seen the consequence of this utterly careless and insensitive statement of the Home Minister calling Hindus as terrorists."
He said today the banned terrorist outfits like Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamat ud Dawa have been complementing Shinde for his statement and wished he becomes Home Minister of the country where such organisations flourished.
"The Minister and his party have a lot of explanation to do. The whole country has been greatly offended," Madhav said.
RSS hits back at Shinde, calls him a 'darling of terrorists':
"It is very shocking that holding such a high constitutional position and trying to promote enmity between religious communities in a country by invoking such phrases as Hindu terrorism," he said.
The RSS spokesperson said the Home Minister's statement amounted to communalising terrorist incidents and politicising bomb blast investigations and influencing them.
"This is now utter politics. This is actually communalising terrorist incidents in the country...It is all politicising bomb blast investigations in the country. I
believe that the (remark of the) Home Minister is actually intended to influence the investigations that are going on in the bomb blast cases," he said.
He also criticised Congressmen like Digvijay Singh and Mani Shankar Aiyar for supporting Shinde's remarks and said he was not surprised at their action "as they lend respect to terrorists and disrespect nationalists".
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor starrer "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo" trailer, which was released on
- Katrina-Arjun's 'Fitoor' wraps shooting
- When Kapil was pushed out of Aishwarya's vanity van
- Priyanka to return to India for 'Bajirao' shoot next week
- Shraddha Kapoor wraps 'Baaghi' shoot
- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan to kick-off UTSAV festival at Kennedy center
- Movie review 'Singh is Bliing'
- Movie review 'Talvar'
- HOT October Magazine Covers
A dog in the US had to be rescued after it accidentally knocked its owner's idling truck i
Google fired back at Apple with a pair of new smartphones, a "convertible" tablet and othe