- Movies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversiesPICS: Growing roses in drought too!Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several timesLindsay not invited in father\'s weddingPamela Anderson sends tips to B-woodTourism in Rajasthan growing\'DDLJ\' new trailer launched
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
RSS calls Shinde 'darling of terrorists' Last Updated : 21 Jan 2013 09:06:59 PM IST File photo of India's Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Monday termed Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde a 'darling of terroists'.
Terming as "unpardonable" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde linking it with "Hindu terrorism", RSS on Monday alleged he had become a "darling of real terrorists" and was helping the country's "enemies" with such statements.
RSS also charged Shinde with politicising and communalising terrorist incidents in the country and wondered if his remarks were aimed at influencing investigations in the bomb blast cases.
"It is unpardonable. We take strong exception to it," RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav said.
He earlier tweeted, "Today Jamat ud Dawa etc congratulated Shinde. Now he has become d (sic) darling of real terrorists. It is Shinde who is helping our enemies by such statements. Now even LeT welcomed his statement I am told."
Madhav said, "the whole world has seen the consequence of this utterly careless and insensitive statement of the Home Minister calling Hindus as terrorists."
He said today the banned terrorist outfits like Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamat ud Dawa have been complementing Shinde for his statement and wished he becomes Home Minister of the country where such organisations flourished.
"The Minister and his party have a lot of explanation to do. The whole country has been greatly offended," Madhav said.
RSS hits back at Shinde, calls him a 'darling of terrorists':
"It is very shocking that holding such a high constitutional position and trying to promote enmity between religious communities in a country by invoking such phrases as Hindu terrorism," he said.
The RSS spokesperson said the Home Minister's statement amounted to communalising terrorist incidents and politicising bomb blast investigations and influencing them.
"This is now utter politics. This is actually communalising terrorist incidents in the country...It is all politicising bomb blast investigations in the country. I
believe that the (remark of the) Home Minister is actually intended to influence the investigations that are going on in the bomb blast cases," he said.
He also criticised Congressmen like Digvijay Singh and Mani Shankar Aiyar for supporting Shinde's remarks and said he was not surprised at their action "as they lend respect to terrorists and disrespect nationalists".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Have a look of movies to be released in December 2014.
- Veena Malik: Queen of controversies
- Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several times
- Lindsay not invited in father's wedding
- Pamela Anderson sends tips to B-wood
- Why Arpita’s wedding was biggest event for B-town?
- 'DDLJ' new trailer launched
- KJo gets Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor together
- Are Salman and SRK coming together in a movie?
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Microsoft Devices has launched its first Lumia handset in India for Rs 9,199.