- Rakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report againLanka takes 1-0 lead vs India in 1st T20Cold conditions prevail across NorthTaapsee has no YSR project
Defending champions India bounced back to reckoning in style with a 5-0 hammering of Sri L
RSS calls Shinde 'darling of terrorists' Last Updated : 21 Jan 2013 09:06:59 PM IST File photo of India's Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Monday termed Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde a 'darling of terroists'.
Terming as "unpardonable" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde linking it with "Hindu terrorism", RSS on Monday alleged he had become a "darling of real terrorists" and was helping the country's "enemies" with such statements.
RSS also charged Shinde with politicising and communalising terrorist incidents in the country and wondered if his remarks were aimed at influencing investigations in the bomb blast cases.
"It is unpardonable. We take strong exception to it," RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav said.
He earlier tweeted, "Today Jamat ud Dawa etc congratulated Shinde. Now he has become d (sic) darling of real terrorists. It is Shinde who is helping our enemies by such statements. Now even LeT welcomed his statement I am told."
Madhav said, "the whole world has seen the consequence of this utterly careless and insensitive statement of the Home Minister calling Hindus as terrorists."
He said today the banned terrorist outfits like Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamat ud Dawa have been complementing Shinde for his statement and wished he becomes Home Minister of the country where such organisations flourished.
"The Minister and his party have a lot of explanation to do. The whole country has been greatly offended," Madhav said.
RSS hits back at Shinde, calls him a 'darling of terrorists':
"It is very shocking that holding such a high constitutional position and trying to promote enmity between religious communities in a country by invoking such phrases as Hindu terrorism," he said.
The RSS spokesperson said the Home Minister's statement amounted to communalising terrorist incidents and politicising bomb blast investigations and influencing them.
"This is now utter politics. This is actually communalising terrorist incidents in the country...It is all politicising bomb blast investigations in the country. I
believe that the (remark of the) Home Minister is actually intended to influence the investigations that are going on in the bomb blast cases," he said.
He also criticised Congressmen like Digvijay Singh and Mani Shankar Aiyar for supporting Shinde's remarks and said he was not surprised at their action "as they lend respect to terrorists and disrespect nationalists".
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
One of the most glamours and stunning actress in Bollywood Katrina Kaif says nobody liked
- Parineeti Chopra turns a singer!
- Rakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star now
- Deepika will get intimate with Vin Diesel
- Salman Khan wants children without marriage!
- Govinda gets two weeks to apologise in a slapping incident
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- Varun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'
- Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.