- Adnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin SiddiquiKangana to romance Saif in \'The Devotion of Suspect X\'OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine fluFire on \'ABCD 2\' setLeonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83Amitabh to promote road safetyWatch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teenI was in two minds about doing \'Badlapur\': Huma Qureshi
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
RSS calls Shinde 'darling of terrorists' Last Updated : 21 Jan 2013 09:06:59 PM IST File photo of India's Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Monday termed Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde a 'darling of terroists'.
Terming as "unpardonable" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde linking it with "Hindu terrorism", RSS on Monday alleged he had become a "darling of real terrorists" and was helping the country's "enemies" with such statements.
RSS also charged Shinde with politicising and communalising terrorist incidents in the country and wondered if his remarks were aimed at influencing investigations in the bomb blast cases.
"It is unpardonable. We take strong exception to it," RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav said.
He earlier tweeted, "Today Jamat ud Dawa etc congratulated Shinde. Now he has become d (sic) darling of real terrorists. It is Shinde who is helping our enemies by such statements. Now even LeT welcomed his statement I am told."
Madhav said, "the whole world has seen the consequence of this utterly careless and insensitive statement of the Home Minister calling Hindus as terrorists."
He said today the banned terrorist outfits like Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamat ud Dawa have been complementing Shinde for his statement and wished he becomes Home Minister of the country where such organisations flourished.
"The Minister and his party have a lot of explanation to do. The whole country has been greatly offended," Madhav said.
RSS hits back at Shinde, calls him a 'darling of terrorists':
"It is very shocking that holding such a high constitutional position and trying to promote enmity between religious communities in a country by invoking such phrases as Hindu terrorism," he said.
The RSS spokesperson said the Home Minister's statement amounted to communalising terrorist incidents and politicising bomb blast investigations and influencing them.
"This is now utter politics. This is actually communalising terrorist incidents in the country...It is all politicising bomb blast investigations in the country. I
believe that the (remark of the) Home Minister is actually intended to influence the investigations that are going on in the bomb blast cases," he said.
He also criticised Congressmen like Digvijay Singh and Mani Shankar Aiyar for supporting Shinde's remarks and said he was not surprised at their action "as they lend respect to terrorists and disrespect nationalists".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Pakistani singer Adnan Sami has applied for Indian citizenship for a second time despite a
- Jacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on Instagram
- Character is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'
- OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine flu
- Pakistan Loses Historic Taj Mahal Cinema
- Fire on 'ABCD 2' set
- Tax penalty on Actor Robert De Niro
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock on 'Star Trek,' dead at 83
The first 'selfie' taken in space by NASA astronaut Buzz Aldrin in 1966 has fetched almost
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w