- Make a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer released
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
RSS calls Shinde 'darling of terrorists' Last Updated : 21 Jan 2013 09:06:59 PM IST File photo of India's Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Monday termed Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde a 'darling of terroists'.
Terming as "unpardonable" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde linking it with "Hindu terrorism", RSS on Monday alleged he had become a "darling of real terrorists" and was helping the country's "enemies" with such statements.
RSS also charged Shinde with politicising and communalising terrorist incidents in the country and wondered if his remarks were aimed at influencing investigations in the bomb blast cases.
"It is unpardonable. We take strong exception to it," RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav said.
He earlier tweeted, "Today Jamat ud Dawa etc congratulated Shinde. Now he has become d (sic) darling of real terrorists. It is Shinde who is helping our enemies by such statements. Now even LeT welcomed his statement I am told."
Madhav said, "the whole world has seen the consequence of this utterly careless and insensitive statement of the Home Minister calling Hindus as terrorists."
He said today the banned terrorist outfits like Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamat ud Dawa have been complementing Shinde for his statement and wished he becomes Home Minister of the country where such organisations flourished.
"The Minister and his party have a lot of explanation to do. The whole country has been greatly offended," Madhav said.
RSS hits back at Shinde, calls him a 'darling of terrorists':
"It is very shocking that holding such a high constitutional position and trying to promote enmity between religious communities in a country by invoking such phrases as Hindu terrorism," he said.
The RSS spokesperson said the Home Minister's statement amounted to communalising terrorist incidents and politicising bomb blast investigations and influencing them.
"This is now utter politics. This is actually communalising terrorist incidents in the country...It is all politicising bomb blast investigations in the country. I
believe that the (remark of the) Home Minister is actually intended to influence the investigations that are going on in the bomb blast cases," he said.
He also criticised Congressmen like Digvijay Singh and Mani Shankar Aiyar for supporting Shinde's remarks and said he was not surprised at their action "as they lend respect to terrorists and disrespect nationalists".
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's bodyguard Gurmeet Singh alias Shera and three of his acc
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Siddharth Roy Kapur quits Disney India for own business venture
- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before release
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r