- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Former Soviet president and Nobel Prize winner Mikhail Gorbachev has appealed to the Inter
BJP, RSS promoting Hindu terrorism in training camps: Shinde Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 03:14:22 PM IST BJP, RSS promoting Hindu terrorism in training camps: Shinde
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Sunday accused BJP and RSS of conducting 'terror training' camps to spread saffron terrorism in the country.
"Reports have come during investigation that BJP and RSS conduct terror training camps to spread terrorism...Bombs were planted in Samjhauta express, Mecca Masjid and also a blast was carried out in Malegaon.
"We will have to think about it seriously and will have to remain alert," he said at the AICC meeting here. As his remarks came under attack from BJP and RSS, Shinde later said, "This has come so many times in the papers...It is not a new thing that I have said today.
"This is saffron terrorism that I have talked about. It is the same thing and nothing new. It has come in the media several times," the Home Minister said.To a question if it was Hindu terrorism or saffron terrorism, he said, "This is saffron terrorism (that) I have
Shinde said that infiltration from Pakistan, insurgency in the north east and Naxalism were the main challenges before the country.
"Infiltration is from Pakistan, insurgency is in some states in the north east and Naxalism is another challenge.Environment is being created against peace but the department will do its complete work," he said.
The Home Minister said a solution to Naxalism could through initiation of development in the affected areas. "Facilities will have be provided to bring peace in Naxal-affected areas," he said.
Shinde said that Congress is the only party which follows the fundamental principle of secularism and has given opportunities to several members from dalit, Scheduled Caste,Scheduled Tribes and minority communities to rise.
"Our leader Sonia Gandhi gave me, a dalit, an opportunity to become Leader of the House in Lok Sabha and there are many
names from SC, ST, OBC, minority communities who were made ministers and given other opportunities.
"The communities have been adequately represented in the government," he said.The Home Minister underlined the importance of rise of regional parties and said that if any leader who parted ways with Congress in the past wanted to join again, it should be taken into consideration.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Vijay Raaz, who plays the lead in the upcoming film "Mission Tiger" on saving tiger
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
- Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?
- When Aditya Chopra told Ranveer to act like himself
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i