- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
BJP, RSS promoting Hindu terrorism in training camps: Shinde Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 03:14:22 PM IST BJP, RSS promoting Hindu terrorism in training camps: Shinde
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Sunday accused BJP and RSS of conducting 'terror training' camps to spread saffron terrorism in the country.
"Reports have come during investigation that BJP and RSS conduct terror training camps to spread terrorism...Bombs were planted in Samjhauta express, Mecca Masjid and also a blast was carried out in Malegaon.
"We will have to think about it seriously and will have to remain alert," he said at the AICC meeting here. As his remarks came under attack from BJP and RSS, Shinde later said, "This has come so many times in the papers...It is not a new thing that I have said today.
"This is saffron terrorism that I have talked about. It is the same thing and nothing new. It has come in the media several times," the Home Minister said.To a question if it was Hindu terrorism or saffron terrorism, he said, "This is saffron terrorism (that) I have
Shinde said that infiltration from Pakistan, insurgency in the north east and Naxalism were the main challenges before the country.
"Infiltration is from Pakistan, insurgency is in some states in the north east and Naxalism is another challenge.Environment is being created against peace but the department will do its complete work," he said.
The Home Minister said a solution to Naxalism could through initiation of development in the affected areas. "Facilities will have be provided to bring peace in Naxal-affected areas," he said.
Shinde said that Congress is the only party which follows the fundamental principle of secularism and has given opportunities to several members from dalit, Scheduled Caste,Scheduled Tribes and minority communities to rise.
"Our leader Sonia Gandhi gave me, a dalit, an opportunity to become Leader of the House in Lok Sabha and there are many
names from SC, ST, OBC, minority communities who were made ministers and given other opportunities.
"The communities have been adequately represented in the government," he said.The Home Minister underlined the importance of rise of regional parties and said that if any leader who parted ways with Congress in the past wanted to join again, it should be taken into consideration.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of