- PICS: Women who matter in Indian politicsMiley and Katy catfight after kissPICS : Gritty Indian sportswomenGulaab Gang is all about Women EmpowermentIndia one of most dangerous countries to liveWomen’s day special: Bollywood’s top six powerful beautiesPICS: Siddharth romancing Kohli\'s exPICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night standSussanne sports a new tattooKareena goes floral for Vogue
Here is a quick look at some of the prominent Indian women sports-persons who have done
BJP, RSS promoting Hindu terrorism in training camps: Shinde Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 03:14:22 PM IST BJP, RSS promoting Hindu terrorism in training camps: Shinde
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Sunday accused BJP and RSS of conducting 'terror training' camps to spread saffron terrorism in the country.
"Reports have come during investigation that BJP and RSS conduct terror training camps to spread terrorism...Bombs were planted in Samjhauta express, Mecca Masjid and also a blast was carried out in Malegaon.
"We will have to think about it seriously and will have to remain alert," he said at the AICC meeting here. As his remarks came under attack from BJP and RSS, Shinde later said, "This has come so many times in the papers...It is not a new thing that I have said today.
"This is saffron terrorism that I have talked about. It is the same thing and nothing new. It has come in the media several times," the Home Minister said.To a question if it was Hindu terrorism or saffron terrorism, he said, "This is saffron terrorism (that) I have
Shinde said that infiltration from Pakistan, insurgency in the north east and Naxalism were the main challenges before the country.
"Infiltration is from Pakistan, insurgency is in some states in the north east and Naxalism is another challenge.Environment is being created against peace but the department will do its complete work," he said.
The Home Minister said a solution to Naxalism could through initiation of development in the affected areas. "Facilities will have be provided to bring peace in Naxal-affected areas," he said.
Shinde said that Congress is the only party which follows the fundamental principle of secularism and has given opportunities to several members from dalit, Scheduled Caste,Scheduled Tribes and minority communities to rise.
"Our leader Sonia Gandhi gave me, a dalit, an opportunity to become Leader of the House in Lok Sabha and there are many
names from SC, ST, OBC, minority communities who were made ministers and given other opportunities.
"The communities have been adequately represented in the government," he said.The Home Minister underlined the importance of rise of regional parties and said that if any leader who parted ways with Congress in the past wanted to join again, it should be taken into consideration.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
One of the most eligible bachelors in the Hindi film industry is in no mood to settle down
- Miley and Katy catfight after kiss
- OMG!!! Sunny Leone looks scary
- Arjun Kapoor: Meet the new serial kisser of B-town
- Gulaab Gang is all about Women Empowerment
- OMG! Siddharth Mallya shoves his hand inside Kat’s top
- Elli Avram staying in Salman's house!
- Women’s day special: Bollywood’s top six powerful beauties
- Amitabh Bachchan was in love with Waheeda Rehman
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric