- Katrina, Hrithik at song launch of \'Bang Bang\'Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da ClubWhat are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on handCatfights in BollywoodMeet ‘No Sex Please’ girl Disha PataniRaja Choudhary wants to marry Shweta againSensational Anushka at London Fashion weekKatrina upset with Hrithik
Ending the suspense over who would be the Indian contingent's flag bearer at 17th Asian
BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 09:19:06 AM IST BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it
The main Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party on Saturday brushed away Rahul Gandhi's elevation to Congress's vice president post as "Congress's internal matter" and said Rahul becoming number two in Congress poses no challenges to it.
"There is nothing big in it. Rahul Gandhi was always number two after Sonia Gandhi. Elevation of Rahul Gandhi to number two will not change anything," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
"The BJP thinks it is the Congress party's internal matter… the move (Rahul Gandhi's new appointment) will not help the party or the country.. He was anyway the no 2 in the party," Hussain added.
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy said: "After hearing the announcement, I felt very amazed that a member of the same family is getting a post in the same party..It is something hilarious."
"BJP does not want to speak about his appointment.. It is their party's decision and they have every right to give a position to him, but it looks like an eyewash," Rudy added.
It is shocking and amusing. We are a little surprise because in Congress everything belongs to one family, then what does the number mean? BJP has no objection to it, but we would like to know what Rahul feels about youth, soldiers killed on LoC, corruption and other things," BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said.
"The people of the country want to know what is in Rahul's mind for the youth and for the unemployed... People want to know what he has given to them in the party's eight year rule in the country," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood Actors Hrithik roshan and Katrina Kaif during the launch of song their upcoming
- Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?
- View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da Club
- What are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?
- Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on hand
- Ranveer, Govinda and Ali turn villain in 'Kill Dil'
- Catfights in Bollywood
- Meet ‘No Sex Please’ girl Disha Patani
- 'Bang Bang' is the easiest film of my career: Hrithik Roshan
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr