- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launchYes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are backSee Sofia Hayat before she became a nunMedia has dishonoured Iulia: SalmanAyutthaya: Once a flourishing temple citySushmita celebrates 22 years of her Miss Universe winKangana Ranaut attends VERO MODA store launch, unveils new lineHot picks in accessories section this summer
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 09:19:06 AM IST BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it
The main Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party on Saturday brushed away Rahul Gandhi's elevation to Congress's vice president post as "Congress's internal matter" and said Rahul becoming number two in Congress poses no challenges to it.
"There is nothing big in it. Rahul Gandhi was always number two after Sonia Gandhi. Elevation of Rahul Gandhi to number two will not change anything," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
"The BJP thinks it is the Congress party's internal matter… the move (Rahul Gandhi's new appointment) will not help the party or the country.. He was anyway the no 2 in the party," Hussain added.
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy said: "After hearing the announcement, I felt very amazed that a member of the same family is getting a post in the same party..It is something hilarious."
"BJP does not want to speak about his appointment.. It is their party's decision and they have every right to give a position to him, but it looks like an eyewash," Rudy added.
It is shocking and amusing. We are a little surprise because in Congress everything belongs to one family, then what does the number mean? BJP has no objection to it, but we would like to know what Rahul feels about youth, soldiers killed on LoC, corruption and other things," BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said.
"The people of the country want to know what is in Rahul's mind for the youth and for the unemployed... People want to know what he has given to them in the party's eight year rule in the country," he added.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Arijit Singh apologised to Salman Khan on Facebook. However, the reason behind the
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
- Why Arijit deletes his apology letter to Salman
- Watch: salman Khan film sultan trailer released
- Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launch
- This is how Ranbir will seduce Aishwarya in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Yes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are back
- See Sofia Hayat before she became a nun
While playing with your pooch at home helps evoke love and compassion in you, researchers
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
Video: Man showed private parts in bus beaten by women
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad on Friday launched a new smartphone that comes wit