- Lovato blasts at bikini hatersLove is back in Salman's lifeLongoria wants to be female ClooneyShruthi Seth lands in controversyWhy is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
World champions Australia overcame some stiff resistance put up by Great Britain to notch
BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 09:19:06 AM IST BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it
The main Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party on Saturday brushed away Rahul Gandhi's elevation to Congress's vice president post as "Congress's internal matter" and said Rahul becoming number two in Congress poses no challenges to it.
"There is nothing big in it. Rahul Gandhi was always number two after Sonia Gandhi. Elevation of Rahul Gandhi to number two will not change anything," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
"The BJP thinks it is the Congress party's internal matter… the move (Rahul Gandhi's new appointment) will not help the party or the country.. He was anyway the no 2 in the party," Hussain added.
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy said: "After hearing the announcement, I felt very amazed that a member of the same family is getting a post in the same party..It is something hilarious."
"BJP does not want to speak about his appointment.. It is their party's decision and they have every right to give a position to him, but it looks like an eyewash," Rudy added.
It is shocking and amusing. We are a little surprise because in Congress everything belongs to one family, then what does the number mean? BJP has no objection to it, but we would like to know what Rahul feels about youth, soldiers killed on LoC, corruption and other things," BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said.
"The people of the country want to know what is in Rahul's mind for the youth and for the unemployed... People want to know what he has given to them in the party's eight year rule in the country," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Demi Lovato blasts at bikini haters.
- Love is back in Salman's life
- Longoria wants to be female Clooney
- Shruthi Seth lands in controversy
- Salman scoffs at legal notice
- Why is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?
- Salman missing 'party days'
- Hema Malini discharged from hospital
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe