- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love storyIndia clinch series victory against SAMeet top Miss Supranational of 2015Sonnalli who missed 'Hate Story 3'Wedding album of Disha VakaniFilm Review: TamashaBipasha shares burnt marksIt will be a snowy Christmas for Ranbir-Katrina
A bus carrying Argentina's hockey team was accidentally hit by a stone in Chhattisgarh's c
BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 09:19:06 AM IST BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it
The main Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party on Saturday brushed away Rahul Gandhi's elevation to Congress's vice president post as "Congress's internal matter" and said Rahul becoming number two in Congress poses no challenges to it.
"There is nothing big in it. Rahul Gandhi was always number two after Sonia Gandhi. Elevation of Rahul Gandhi to number two will not change anything," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
"The BJP thinks it is the Congress party's internal matter… the move (Rahul Gandhi's new appointment) will not help the party or the country.. He was anyway the no 2 in the party," Hussain added.
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy said: "After hearing the announcement, I felt very amazed that a member of the same family is getting a post in the same party..It is something hilarious."
"BJP does not want to speak about his appointment.. It is their party's decision and they have every right to give a position to him, but it looks like an eyewash," Rudy added.
It is shocking and amusing. We are a little surprise because in Congress everything belongs to one family, then what does the number mean? BJP has no objection to it, but we would like to know what Rahul feels about youth, soldiers killed on LoC, corruption and other things," BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said.
"The people of the country want to know what is in Rahul's mind for the youth and for the unemployed... People want to know what he has given to them in the party's eight year rule in the country," he added.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl