- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it Last Updated : 20 Jan 2013 09:19:06 AM IST BJP says Rahul's elevation as Congress V-P poses no challenge to it
The main Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party on Saturday brushed away Rahul Gandhi's elevation to Congress's vice president post as "Congress's internal matter" and said Rahul becoming number two in Congress poses no challenges to it.
"There is nothing big in it. Rahul Gandhi was always number two after Sonia Gandhi. Elevation of Rahul Gandhi to number two will not change anything," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
"The BJP thinks it is the Congress party's internal matter… the move (Rahul Gandhi's new appointment) will not help the party or the country.. He was anyway the no 2 in the party," Hussain added.
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy said: "After hearing the announcement, I felt very amazed that a member of the same family is getting a post in the same party..It is something hilarious."
"BJP does not want to speak about his appointment.. It is their party's decision and they have every right to give a position to him, but it looks like an eyewash," Rudy added.
It is shocking and amusing. We are a little surprise because in Congress everything belongs to one family, then what does the number mean? BJP has no objection to it, but we would like to know what Rahul feels about youth, soldiers killed on LoC, corruption and other things," BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said.
"The people of the country want to know what is in Rahul's mind for the youth and for the unemployed... People want to know what he has given to them in the party's eight year rule in the country," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who turned a year-old on Friday, September 4, ushered in his b
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.