- Movies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversiesPICS: Growing roses in drought too!Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several timesLindsay not invited in father\'s weddingPamela Anderson sends tips to B-woodTourism in Rajasthan growing\'DDLJ\' new trailer launched
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS Last Updated : 19 Jan 2013 12:24:48 PM IST Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS
Terming the BJP leaders as the puppets of RSS,Congress MP Mani Shankar Aiyar on Saturday said the country's main opposition party BJP cannot hold a 'Chitan Shivir' like Congress as they keep on fighting among themselves like cats and dogs
"They (BJP) should announce their leader. They are fighting like cats and dogs. We are having our 'Chintan Shivir' , they can't even hold a 'Shivir' like this because they are the puppets of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) what will they think. They are anxious, but they very well twisted the words and said that it's not Congress's 'Chintan Shivir' but the Congress is nervous. This is their thinking. The people have rejected them," he said, when asked about the Congress Party's Prime Ministerial candidate in 2014.
Further commenting on Modi's chance of becoming prime ministerial candidate for BJP ,Aiyar said that he would like Narendra Modi to be the NDA's Prime Ministerial candidate because if a communal leader like the Gujarat Chief Minister occupies the centrestage then the Congress Party will automatically emerge victorious in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
"I expect that Modi will become their leader. And if Modi becomes their leader then the NDA will collapse and we will automatically win the elections without contesting it," Aiyar told mediapersons on the sidelines of the Congress Party's 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
"I want Modi to become their leader because of unlike reasons because I believe that if a communal leader who is against the poor becomes the leader of opposition then our win is guaranteed," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Tanishaa Mukerji took a step in the philanthropic direction with her latest initiative, 'G
- Movies to watch in December 2014
- Veena Malik: Queen of controversies
- Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several times
- Lindsay not invited in father's wedding
- Pamela Anderson sends tips to B-wood
- Why Arpita’s wedding was biggest event for B-town?
- 'DDLJ' new trailer launched
- KJo gets Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor together
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Microsoft Devices has launched its first Lumia handset in India for Rs 9,199.