- What make Aishwarya stay awake all night?Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous sefliesLisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotionsHow Aishwarya lost post-pregnancy weightKapil Sharma's wife does not like his jokes on herTen best dressed starsWedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
Former Indian tennis legend Vijay Amritraj says Sania Mirza should not have quit playing
Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS Last Updated : 19 Jan 2013 12:24:48 PM IST Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS
Terming the BJP leaders as the puppets of RSS,Congress MP Mani Shankar Aiyar on Saturday said the country's main opposition party BJP cannot hold a 'Chitan Shivir' like Congress as they keep on fighting among themselves like cats and dogs
"They (BJP) should announce their leader. They are fighting like cats and dogs. We are having our 'Chintan Shivir' , they can't even hold a 'Shivir' like this because they are the puppets of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) what will they think. They are anxious, but they very well twisted the words and said that it's not Congress's 'Chintan Shivir' but the Congress is nervous. This is their thinking. The people have rejected them," he said, when asked about the Congress Party's Prime Ministerial candidate in 2014.
Further commenting on Modi's chance of becoming prime ministerial candidate for BJP ,Aiyar said that he would like Narendra Modi to be the NDA's Prime Ministerial candidate because if a communal leader like the Gujarat Chief Minister occupies the centrestage then the Congress Party will automatically emerge victorious in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
"I expect that Modi will become their leader. And if Modi becomes their leader then the NDA will collapse and we will automatically win the elections without contesting it," Aiyar told mediapersons on the sidelines of the Congress Party's 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
"I want Modi to become their leader because of unlike reasons because I believe that if a communal leader who is against the poor becomes the leader of opposition then our win is guaranteed," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It's a saying that lack of sleep makes yous skin dull. But actress and former Miss World A
- Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous seflies
- Lisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotions
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- How Aishwarya lost post-pregnancy weight
- Kapil Sharma's wife does not like his jokes on her
- Ten best dressed stars
- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- New poster of 'Rang Rasiya' out now
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand