- Farha to replace Salman in 'Bigg Boss 8'Exclusive coffee table book for 'Kick' fansSchoolchildren observe silenceFirst official poster 'Roy' revealedInteresting pics of Salman Khan in 2014Abbey Clancy expecting second childJennifer Lawrence most searched celebrityJack Ma biggest gainer, Leonid Mikhelson loserSee Amitabh Bachchan's grandchildrens' latest picsList of Pakistani hotties in Bollywood
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS Last Updated : 19 Jan 2013 12:24:48 PM IST Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS
Terming the BJP leaders as the puppets of RSS,Congress MP Mani Shankar Aiyar on Saturday said the country's main opposition party BJP cannot hold a 'Chitan Shivir' like Congress as they keep on fighting among themselves like cats and dogs
"They (BJP) should announce their leader. They are fighting like cats and dogs. We are having our 'Chintan Shivir' , they can't even hold a 'Shivir' like this because they are the puppets of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) what will they think. They are anxious, but they very well twisted the words and said that it's not Congress's 'Chintan Shivir' but the Congress is nervous. This is their thinking. The people have rejected them," he said, when asked about the Congress Party's Prime Ministerial candidate in 2014.
Further commenting on Modi's chance of becoming prime ministerial candidate for BJP ,Aiyar said that he would like Narendra Modi to be the NDA's Prime Ministerial candidate because if a communal leader like the Gujarat Chief Minister occupies the centrestage then the Congress Party will automatically emerge victorious in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
"I expect that Modi will become their leader. And if Modi becomes their leader then the NDA will collapse and we will automatically win the elections without contesting it," Aiyar told mediapersons on the sidelines of the Congress Party's 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
"I want Modi to become their leader because of unlike reasons because I believe that if a communal leader who is against the poor becomes the leader of opposition then our win is guaranteed," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan will no more be a part of 'Bigg Boss' and Farha Khan will replace him.
- Exclusive coffee table book for 'Kick' fans
- First official poster 'Roy' revealed
- Interesting pics of Salman Khan in 2014
- Abbey Clancy expecting second child
- Jennifer Lawrence most searched celebrity
- Watch Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Roy’ movie trailer
- Trailer of 'Roy' released: Watch now
- Farah Khan replaces Salman as Bigg Boss 8 host
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
Homegrown handset maker Lava on Tuesday launched a new smartphone -- Iris Fuel 60 -- offer