- Dhanteras 2016 Wallpaper and Facebook imagesShivaay film reviewHow to become rich on DhanterasPics: How America elects its president ?Tips to dress your best this festive seasonYou look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says AnushkaDIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy Diwali
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS Last Updated : 19 Jan 2013 12:24:48 PM IST Mani Shankar Aiyar targets Modi calls BJP a puppet of RSS
Terming the BJP leaders as the puppets of RSS,Congress MP Mani Shankar Aiyar on Saturday said the country's main opposition party BJP cannot hold a 'Chitan Shivir' like Congress as they keep on fighting among themselves like cats and dogs
"They (BJP) should announce their leader. They are fighting like cats and dogs. We are having our 'Chintan Shivir' , they can't even hold a 'Shivir' like this because they are the puppets of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) what will they think. They are anxious, but they very well twisted the words and said that it's not Congress's 'Chintan Shivir' but the Congress is nervous. This is their thinking. The people have rejected them," he said, when asked about the Congress Party's Prime Ministerial candidate in 2014.
Further commenting on Modi's chance of becoming prime ministerial candidate for BJP ,Aiyar said that he would like Narendra Modi to be the NDA's Prime Ministerial candidate because if a communal leader like the Gujarat Chief Minister occupies the centrestage then the Congress Party will automatically emerge victorious in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
"I expect that Modi will become their leader. And if Modi becomes their leader then the NDA will collapse and we will automatically win the elections without contesting it," Aiyar told mediapersons on the sidelines of the Congress Party's 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
"I want Modi to become their leader because of unlike reasons because I believe that if a communal leader who is against the poor becomes the leader of opposition then our win is guaranteed," he added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who admits he has taken the botox way for his face, says that going
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' film review
- Deepika to celebrate Diwali with family
- Shivaay film review
- It's time to stand with our jawans: Amjad Ali Khan
- You look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says Anushka
- SRK lends support to beautifying Bandstand Promenade
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Domestic mobile manufacturer Zen mobiles on Friday launched a new smartphone Zen Cinemax 2