- Parineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John AbrahamBigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the showWill Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?These figures support Kangana's frustrationsShah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in London
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
India may have to look at options: IAF chief on Pak ceasefire violations Last Updated : 13 Jan 2013 02:42:58 PM IST File Photo
"We have a Line of Control, we have a ceasefire agreement, we have certain structures and mechanisms which are sacrosanct and any violation of these with impunity especially what has been happening in the last few months is totally unacceptable.
"We are monitoring the situation carefully because if these things continue to be the way they are and these violations continue to take place, then perhaps we may have to look at some other options for compliance," he told reporters here on the sidelines of an NCC function.
The IAF Chief, who is the senior most armed forces officer in the country, was asked about the suggestions he has given to the political leadership on the brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army.
Refusing to divulge the options being looked at by the Government, he said, "Options are options. We do not discuss these options openly. If the violations continue, we may have to look at the whole issue all over again."
Asked how would the military leadership uphold the honour of soldiers such as the two jawans killed by Pakistan Army, he said, "When you join the armed forces, you hold certain ethos, values and certain traditions of the country which you have to uphold."
On January 8, Pakistan Army regulars had infiltrated inside Indian territory in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir and killed and mutilated bodies of Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj there.
India has also been raising the issue of rising number of ceasefire violations by Pakistan in the last one year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superhero Hrithik Roshan said he is still single while he dodging questions on h
- Parineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'
- Hrithik signs film starring Deepika Padukone
- No issues between me and Shahid: Saif
- Kareena will revisit the dark zone with 'Udta Punjab'
- It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnant
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- Bigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the show
- Ram Gopal Varma deliberately violated 'Sholay' copyright: HC
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.