- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia BhattSalman Khan's 'Being Salman' game outI don't believe in relationship goals: Esha GuptaSachin presents BMWs to Olympic medallistsI still have more to achieve: Jacqueline FernandezSalman to don astronaut look for show promoAll my roles had potential to stereotype me: SwaraKnow more about Neha DhupiaShahid-Mira: Journey from lovers to parentsJacqueline turns showstopper for Rajesh Singh
The All India Football Federation on Sunday announced the opening of online and outlet tic
India may have to look at options: IAF chief on Pak ceasefire violations Last Updated : 13 Jan 2013 02:42:58 PM IST File Photo
"We have a Line of Control, we have a ceasefire agreement, we have certain structures and mechanisms which are sacrosanct and any violation of these with impunity especially what has been happening in the last few months is totally unacceptable.
"We are monitoring the situation carefully because if these things continue to be the way they are and these violations continue to take place, then perhaps we may have to look at some other options for compliance," he told reporters here on the sidelines of an NCC function.
The IAF Chief, who is the senior most armed forces officer in the country, was asked about the suggestions he has given to the political leadership on the brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army.
Refusing to divulge the options being looked at by the Government, he said, "Options are options. We do not discuss these options openly. If the violations continue, we may have to look at the whole issue all over again."
Asked how would the military leadership uphold the honour of soldiers such as the two jawans killed by Pakistan Army, he said, "When you join the armed forces, you hold certain ethos, values and certain traditions of the country which you have to uphold."
On January 8, Pakistan Army regulars had infiltrated inside Indian territory in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir and killed and mutilated bodies of Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj there.
India has also been raising the issue of rising number of ceasefire violations by Pakistan in the last one year.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Boman Irani is open to the idea of going to Hollywood to explore a “different worl
- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan's 'Being Salman' game out
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta
- I still have more to achieve: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Dadlani says he quit AAP on his own, calls AAP family
- Amber Rose has no count of her sex partners
- Subha wants to do women-oriented project
- Koratala Siva, Mahesh Babu to team up next
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an