- Actress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next month
Parupalli Kashyap and Kidambi Srikanth gained seven places each in the latest badminton w
Pay your tributes to Delhi gang-rape victim Last Updated : 29 Dec 2012 09:01:45 AM IST File photo: Delhi gangrape victim died in Singapore
The 23-year-old paramedical student, who died in Singapore on Saturday morning after she was gangraped and brutally assaulted in a Delhi bus a fortnight ago.
The girl, was admitted to the well-known multi-organ transplant facility Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore on Thursday morning in an extremely critical condition, breathed her last at 4:45 AM (2:15 AM India time). She was earlier treated at the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.
The body of the gang rape victim will reach India by a special chartered aircraft on Saturday afternoon. The chartered aircraft is expected to arrive here from India between 3 PM and 4 PM (12:30 PM - 1:30 PM IST).
You can pay your tributes to the girl by posting you comments here.
Post Your Comment (7 posted): Written by Ssreddy about 1 year, 9 months, 22 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 26 seconds ago
We are sorry.We have very insensitive people in authority. We feel very sorry and helpless for you. God is with you.
Written by Abhay Kumar Sinha about 1 year, 9 months, 22 days, 6 hours, 31 minutes, 51 seconds ago
May your soul rest in peace, you have great courage, you have fought it so brave and refused to succumb to brutality done by criminals.
Written by Rajesh about 1 year, 9 months, 22 days, 6 hours, 3 minutes, 14 seconds ago
Rest in Peace. You would be never forgotten.
Written by Sekhar about 1 year, 9 months, 22 days, 6 hours, 2 minutes, 1 second ago
May her soul rest in Peace! My deep condolences to her family members! Indian Government should enact the law “Rapists must be hanged to Death in Public” in order to prevent (even to think of) such incidents. Educate the entire nation to stick on to its ethics and human values which the entire world is proud of.
Written by Rajeev about 1 year, 9 months, 22 days, 5 hours, 41 minutes, 32 seconds ago
Lord Creates Angels and send them to earth to correct Sick Mankind.This Angel Lived 13 times for us (13 days!)believe it! the live statement made by her to the law makers and Watch dogs is the most crucial for convicting the criminals, if not this it would have been ifs and buts for our legal system
Written by Pradeep Kumar Saxena about 1 year, 9 months, 22 days, 5 hours, 28 minutes, 12 seconds ago
Brave daughter of India, God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered "Come to Me." A brave heart stopped beating. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.
Written by Sitalakshmi.p about 1 year, 9 months, 22 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, 36 seconds ago
Brave girl of the Indian soil. Your death will not be vain .we will fight for justice.Let her soul rest in peace. condolence to the family members.
Actress Daniele Watts caught having sex in public place.
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
- Lady Gaga's 8,000 pounds Manchester shopping spree
- Jennifer Lopez buys USD 22m house
- Best friends Salman Khan, Aamir Khan will be seen together once again
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country