- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
The All India Football Federation on Sunday announced the opening of online and outlet tic
Pay your tributes to Delhi gang-rape victim Last Updated : 29 Dec 2012 09:01:45 AM IST File photo: Delhi gangrape victim died in Singapore
The 23-year-old paramedical student, who died in Singapore on Saturday morning after she was gangraped and brutally assaulted in a Delhi bus a fortnight ago.
The girl, was admitted to the well-known multi-organ transplant facility Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore on Thursday morning in an extremely critical condition, breathed her last at 4:45 AM (2:15 AM India time). She was earlier treated at the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.
The body of the gang rape victim will reach India by a special chartered aircraft on Saturday afternoon. The chartered aircraft is expected to arrive here from India between 3 PM and 4 PM (12:30 PM - 1:30 PM IST).
You can pay your tributes to the girl by posting you comments here.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (7 posted): Written by Ssreddy about 3 years, 7 months, 30 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes, 28 seconds ago
We are sorry.We have very insensitive people in authority. We feel very sorry and helpless for you. God is with you.
Written by Abhay Kumar Sinha about 3 years, 7 months, 30 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes, 53 seconds ago
May your soul rest in peace, you have great courage, you have fought it so brave and refused to succumb to brutality done by criminals.
Written by Rajesh about 3 years, 7 months, 30 days, 23 hours, 1 minute, 16 seconds ago
Rest in Peace. You would be never forgotten.
Written by Sekhar about 3 years, 7 months, 30 days, 23 hours, 3 seconds ago
May her soul rest in Peace! My deep condolences to her family members! Indian Government should enact the law “Rapists must be hanged to Death in Public” in order to prevent (even to think of) such incidents. Educate the entire nation to stick on to its ethics and human values which the entire world is proud of.
Written by Rajeev about 3 years, 7 months, 30 days, 22 hours, 39 minutes, 34 seconds ago
Lord Creates Angels and send them to earth to correct Sick Mankind.This Angel Lived 13 times for us (13 days!)believe it! the live statement made by her to the law makers and Watch dogs is the most crucial for convicting the criminals, if not this it would have been ifs and buts for our legal system
Written by Pradeep Kumar Saxena about 3 years, 7 months, 30 days, 22 hours, 26 minutes, 14 seconds ago
Brave daughter of India, God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered "Come to Me." A brave heart stopped beating. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.
Written by Sitalakshmi.p about 3 years, 7 months, 30 days, 21 hours, 28 minutes, 38 seconds ago
Brave girl of the Indian soil. Your death will not be vain .we will fight for justice.Let her soul rest in peace. condolence to the family members.
Hollywood superstar Will Smith was the special guest at Akshay Kumar's grand celebration o
- Salman dons astronaut look for 'Bigg Boss 10'
- Kareena Kapoor flaunts baby bump on ramp
- Hollywood for Boman Irani only with substantial role
- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan's 'Being Salman' game out
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta
- I still have more to achieve: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Dadlani says he quit AAP on his own, calls AAP family
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an