- Rape accused lynched in DimapurWatch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating HoliPICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?World\'s most complete Stegosaurus dinosaurBollywood\'s Bold BabesSonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishesHoli celebration across IndiaWatch Alia Bhatt\'s second homeNow Dilip Shanghvi is the richest IndianSpring collection for Kids
Saina Nehwal and H S Prannoy have reached second round of All England badminton champion
BJP sweeps Gujarat ,Narendra Modi to take oath as CM on December 25 Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 03:29:33 PM IST BJP sweeps Gujarat ,Narendra Modi to take oath as CM on December 25
Narendra Modi is likely to take oath as the chief minister of Gujarat on December 25
Modi's swearing in ceremony coincides with the birthday of an Indian statesman Atal Bihari Vajpayee born on 25 December , who was the 10th Prime Minister of India from 1998 to 2004.
The latest updates are BJP is leading in 122 while the Congress leads in 54 seats in 182 Assembly seats in Gujarat . The GPP and others lead in 2 and 4 seats respectively.
Celebrations have already begun across the state with BJP workers smearing each others face with gulal and beating drums in the streets of Ahmedabad and elsewhere.
Modi is headed for a third consecutive victory in the Gujarat Assembly Elections.
BJP leader Tarun Vijay has had high praise for Modi, calling him the greatest leader after Atal Bihari Vajpayee to manifest as a strong hindutva leader. "He can achieve the impossible through the development mantra", he said, adding that in his opinion Modi is the best suitable PM candidate
Expressing happiness over the win of the BJP in Gujarat, former state home minister Amit Shah that "the positive vote bank due to good work of the state government has given the BJP a good victory". further used the opportunity to allege that false cases were registered against him, and also, the CBI was misused.
Bharatiya Janata Party president Nitin Gadkari thanked the people of Gujarat and expressed hope that the state would continue with the pace of development under the leadership of the Chief Minister. "I thank the people of Gujarat for supporting BJP. I congratulate Narendra Modi and the BJP leaders and party workers in Gujarat," said Gadkari.
Pointing that the people of Gujarat had voted for development, the BJP president said, "The people of Gujarat have voted for development. The Congress tried its best to spread communalism in the state, but people of Gujarat have defeated them."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
When Holi is round the corner, can anyone forget all-time hit Bollywood songs?
- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating Holi
- PICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?
- Bollywood's Bold Babes
- Sonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishes
- Konkona plays pivotal role in film on Aarushi murder case
- Justin Bieber poses shirtless for magazine
- Watch Alia Bhatt's second home
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Wife Sakshi Tweets First Picture of Daughter Ziva
The world's most complete specimen of a Stegosaurus dinosaur dating back to 150 million ye
Motorola will bring the second generation of its affordable smartphone 'Moto E' to India o