- Bhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her bookDeepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses nowSakshi Malik will be Beti Bachao Beti Padhao brand ambassador in HaryanaRustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritualFirst Look: Shah Rukh shooting for The Ring'Half Girlfriend' team finishes Cape Town scheduleSedition case filed against actor Ramya for Pakistan is not hell remarkAryan Khan flaunts abs at college partyWon't camouflage baby bump on screen: KareenaMy husband is with Sindhu, this makes a difference
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has credited Zinedine Zidane's appointment as Real
BJP sweeps Gujarat ,Narendra Modi to take oath as CM on December 25 Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 03:29:33 PM IST BJP sweeps Gujarat ,Narendra Modi to take oath as CM on December 25
Narendra Modi is likely to take oath as the chief minister of Gujarat on December 25
Modi's swearing in ceremony coincides with the birthday of an Indian statesman Atal Bihari Vajpayee born on 25 December , who was the 10th Prime Minister of India from 1998 to 2004.
The latest updates are BJP is leading in 122 while the Congress leads in 54 seats in 182 Assembly seats in Gujarat . The GPP and others lead in 2 and 4 seats respectively.
Celebrations have already begun across the state with BJP workers smearing each others face with gulal and beating drums in the streets of Ahmedabad and elsewhere.
Modi is headed for a third consecutive victory in the Gujarat Assembly Elections.
BJP leader Tarun Vijay has had high praise for Modi, calling him the greatest leader after Atal Bihari Vajpayee to manifest as a strong hindutva leader. "He can achieve the impossible through the development mantra", he said, adding that in his opinion Modi is the best suitable PM candidate
Expressing happiness over the win of the BJP in Gujarat, former state home minister Amit Shah that "the positive vote bank due to good work of the state government has given the BJP a good victory". further used the opportunity to allege that false cases were registered against him, and also, the CBI was misused.
Bharatiya Janata Party president Nitin Gadkari thanked the people of Gujarat and expressed hope that the state would continue with the pace of development under the leadership of the Chief Minister. "I thank the people of Gujarat for supporting BJP. I congratulate Narendra Modi and the BJP leaders and party workers in Gujarat," said Gadkari.
Pointing that the people of Gujarat had voted for development, the BJP president said, "The people of Gujarat have voted for development. The Congress tried its best to spread communalism in the state, but people of Gujarat have defeated them."Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Oops! Who said this? Bigg Boss contestant and also hair stylist Bhavna Bhavnani gives shoc
- Deepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses now
- Shraddha Kapoor to judge reality show?
- Tiger shroff wants to do clean noble caharcters
- Music will always remain integral part of my life: Karan
- Film with SRK at premature stage: Kangana
- Sony Pictures new movie channel
- Kareena to be showstopper at LFW finale
- Biopic should be made on P.T Usha: Sonam
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
Tech giant Microsoft has acquired artificial intelligence (AI)-based scheduling service Ge