- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
After the drubbing in the first Test, West Indies have added uncapped pacer Alzarri Joseph
BJP sweeps Gujarat ,Narendra Modi to take oath as CM on December 25 Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 03:29:33 PM IST BJP sweeps Gujarat ,Narendra Modi to take oath as CM on December 25
Narendra Modi is likely to take oath as the chief minister of Gujarat on December 25
Modi's swearing in ceremony coincides with the birthday of an Indian statesman Atal Bihari Vajpayee born on 25 December , who was the 10th Prime Minister of India from 1998 to 2004.
The latest updates are BJP is leading in 122 while the Congress leads in 54 seats in 182 Assembly seats in Gujarat . The GPP and others lead in 2 and 4 seats respectively.
Celebrations have already begun across the state with BJP workers smearing each others face with gulal and beating drums in the streets of Ahmedabad and elsewhere.
Modi is headed for a third consecutive victory in the Gujarat Assembly Elections.
BJP leader Tarun Vijay has had high praise for Modi, calling him the greatest leader after Atal Bihari Vajpayee to manifest as a strong hindutva leader. "He can achieve the impossible through the development mantra", he said, adding that in his opinion Modi is the best suitable PM candidate
Expressing happiness over the win of the BJP in Gujarat, former state home minister Amit Shah that "the positive vote bank due to good work of the state government has given the BJP a good victory". further used the opportunity to allege that false cases were registered against him, and also, the CBI was misused.
Bharatiya Janata Party president Nitin Gadkari thanked the people of Gujarat and expressed hope that the state would continue with the pace of development under the leadership of the Chief Minister. "I thank the people of Gujarat for supporting BJP. I congratulate Narendra Modi and the BJP leaders and party workers in Gujarat," said Gadkari.
Pointing that the people of Gujarat had voted for development, the BJP president said, "The people of Gujarat have voted for development. The Congress tried its best to spread communalism in the state, but people of Gujarat have defeated them."Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu
- Ten unknown facts about Huma Qureshi
- Sidharth, Katrina's 'Kala Chashma' a hit on YouTube
- Poonam Pandey all set with her new video for her fans
- Signed 'Hera Pheri' 3 last year, still clueless when it'll begin: Ankita Shorey
- Konkona released 'A Death In The Gunj' trailer
- Big B celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'
- Kriti, Sushant excited for last schedule of 'Raabta'
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
An international team of scientists has identified a rare new species of beaked whale that
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an