- Spicy food increase sex powerGuinness record for Ishika TanejaPICS: Delhi-ites \'richer\' than before in 2014Newcomers hotties of B-wood in 2014Mahira Khan to romance SRK in \'Raees\'Bollywood’s biggest grossers of 2014Diandra Soares' wild ways gets her two filmsSexy Shruti Hassan does it againWhy PK will cross 300 crore markRajinikanth's Lingaa collects over 120 crores in four days
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Gujarat results 2012 Live :Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 11:08:54 AM IST Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger
It is confirmed that Narendra Modi is set to form government for the third time in Gujarat thus making his claim for PM's post a more stronger.
"No need of looking behind ...FORWARD...We want infinite energy, infinite courage, infinite patience..." Modi said on the microblogging site Twitter.
His tweet came in the wake of trends that the Gujarat Chief Minister was set to create a hat-trick by again leading the BJP to power.
The outcome of the 2012 election has determined Narendra Modi's prominent position on the national stage in advance of 2014 parliamentary elections.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has scored a hat-trick in Gujarat .
Already indicated that the BJP leader may be projected as BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Election if Modi manages to win by a landslide margin this time. If Modi wins this will be the fifth straight victory of the BJP in Gujarat.
Trends put BJP well ahead of the Congress in both the states. One channel placed the BJP ahead in 57 constituencies against Congress' 34 while another gave the figure of 56 and 28 respectively. Yet others projected BJP as being ahead in 46 and Congress 23 and 48 and 23 respectively.
The Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) headed by former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was not doing well leading in only three seats. The Gujarat Assembly has 182 seats. The BJP has 117 in the outgoing assembly against Congress' 53.
The BJP has ruled Gujarat continuously since 1995 with the Congress serving as the primary opposition party. Yet the election scenario is a little different now than it was in 2007.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan will no more be a part of 'Bigg Boss' and Farha Khan will replace him.
- Exclusive coffee table book for 'Kick' fans
- First official poster 'Roy' revealed
- Interesting pics of Salman Khan in 2014
- Abbey Clancy expecting second child
- Jennifer Lawrence most searched celebrity
- Watch Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Roy’ movie trailer
- Trailer of 'Roy' released: Watch now
- Farah Khan replaces Salman as Bigg Boss 8 host
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
Homegrown handset maker Lava on Tuesday launched a new smartphone -- Iris Fuel 60 -- offer