- Ronaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Gujarat results 2012 Live :Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 11:08:54 AM IST Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger
It is confirmed that Narendra Modi is set to form government for the third time in Gujarat thus making his claim for PM's post a more stronger.
"No need of looking behind ...FORWARD...We want infinite energy, infinite courage, infinite patience..." Modi said on the microblogging site Twitter.
His tweet came in the wake of trends that the Gujarat Chief Minister was set to create a hat-trick by again leading the BJP to power.
The outcome of the 2012 election has determined Narendra Modi's prominent position on the national stage in advance of 2014 parliamentary elections.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has scored a hat-trick in Gujarat .
Already indicated that the BJP leader may be projected as BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Election if Modi manages to win by a landslide margin this time. If Modi wins this will be the fifth straight victory of the BJP in Gujarat.
Trends put BJP well ahead of the Congress in both the states. One channel placed the BJP ahead in 57 constituencies against Congress' 34 while another gave the figure of 56 and 28 respectively. Yet others projected BJP as being ahead in 46 and Congress 23 and 48 and 23 respectively.
The Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) headed by former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was not doing well leading in only three seats. The Gujarat Assembly has 182 seats. The BJP has 117 in the outgoing assembly against Congress' 53.
The BJP has ruled Gujarat continuously since 1995 with the Congress serving as the primary opposition party. Yet the election scenario is a little different now than it was in 2007.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen as a traffic constable in the forthcoming thriller
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of