- Narula brothers wins \'KBC 8\'Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversyImages: Vikram, Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film I behind the scenesShanti to debut with \'I Love Dubai\' in B-woodImages: Congress politician Shashi Tharoor to act in movie?Hrehaan and Hridhaan\'s Bollywood dreamsAwesome start to Incheon GamesApple crop in Kashmir completely destroyedRanbir recommends Alia for Ram Lakhan 2,Katrina furiousSonakshi Sinha puts on weight for Rajinikanth
Maintaining her rich vein of form in the current season, Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza and
Gujarat results 2012 Live :Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 11:08:54 AM IST Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger
It is confirmed that Narendra Modi is set to form government for the third time in Gujarat thus making his claim for PM's post a more stronger.
"No need of looking behind ...FORWARD...We want infinite energy, infinite courage, infinite patience..." Modi said on the microblogging site Twitter.
His tweet came in the wake of trends that the Gujarat Chief Minister was set to create a hat-trick by again leading the BJP to power.
The outcome of the 2012 election has determined Narendra Modi's prominent position on the national stage in advance of 2014 parliamentary elections.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has scored a hat-trick in Gujarat .
Already indicated that the BJP leader may be projected as BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Election if Modi manages to win by a landslide margin this time. If Modi wins this will be the fifth straight victory of the BJP in Gujarat.
Trends put BJP well ahead of the Congress in both the states. One channel placed the BJP ahead in 57 constituencies against Congress' 34 while another gave the figure of 56 and 28 respectively. Yet others projected BJP as being ahead in 46 and Congress 23 and 48 and 23 respectively.
The Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) headed by former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was not doing well leading in only three seats. The Gujarat Assembly has 182 seats. The BJP has 117 in the outgoing assembly against Congress' 53.
The BJP has ruled Gujarat continuously since 1995 with the Congress serving as the primary opposition party. Yet the election scenario is a little different now than it was in 2007.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachhan stands along with the winnner of first ever contestant
- Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversy
- Images: Vikram, Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film I behind the scenes
- Shanti to debut with 'I Love Dubai' in B-wood
- Images: Congress politician Shashi Tharoor to act in movie?
- Hrehaan and Hridhaan's Bollywood dreams
- KBC8: Delhi's Narula brothers win Rs 7 crore
- SRK crosses 9 million followers on Twitter
- Ranbir recommends Alia for Ram Lakhan 2,Katrina furious
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr