- Aishwarya to marry Rohit Nag in DelhiParineeti Chopra spends time in LondonDiandra's love gift to Gautam on birthdayVarun Dhawan in 'Badlapur'PICS: Ye hai Bombay meri jaan! Listen songWhy Salman missed Arpita's house warming partySonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: RodricksPriyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW cars
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Gujarat results 2012 Live :Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 11:08:54 AM IST Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger
It is confirmed that Narendra Modi is set to form government for the third time in Gujarat thus making his claim for PM's post a more stronger.
"No need of looking behind ...FORWARD...We want infinite energy, infinite courage, infinite patience..." Modi said on the microblogging site Twitter.
His tweet came in the wake of trends that the Gujarat Chief Minister was set to create a hat-trick by again leading the BJP to power.
The outcome of the 2012 election has determined Narendra Modi's prominent position on the national stage in advance of 2014 parliamentary elections.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has scored a hat-trick in Gujarat .
Already indicated that the BJP leader may be projected as BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Election if Modi manages to win by a landslide margin this time. If Modi wins this will be the fifth straight victory of the BJP in Gujarat.
Trends put BJP well ahead of the Congress in both the states. One channel placed the BJP ahead in 57 constituencies against Congress' 34 while another gave the figure of 56 and 28 respectively. Yet others projected BJP as being ahead in 46 and Congress 23 and 48 and 23 respectively.
The Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) headed by former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was not doing well leading in only three seats. The Gujarat Assembly has 182 seats. The BJP has 117 in the outgoing assembly against Congress' 53.
The BJP has ruled Gujarat continuously since 1995 with the Congress serving as the primary opposition party. Yet the election scenario is a little different now than it was in 2007.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Aishwarya is all set to tie the nuptial knot with beau Rohit Nag in Delhi on Decem
- I feel at ease doing romantic movies as well: Ajay
- Parineeti Chopra spends time in London
- Diandra's love gift to Gautam on birthday
- Varun Dhawan in 'Badlapur'
- Get ready to watch Salman, SRK and Aamir together
- 'My Husband made me a Prostitute'
- Sonam turns sporty bride for 'Dolly Ki Doli'
- Arts and crafts channel for children
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Tablet sales in the country grew by 10 per cent to about 940,000 units in July-September