- Raj Kapoor's leading ladies had no qualms in shedding clothes, see picsAnushka feels protective with RanveerSonakshi Sinha celebrated her birthday with Salman KhanActress Leena arrested in duping caseKangana vs Khans at Box Office: 'TWMR' collection marks new recordsMaggi row: FIR lodged against Amitabh, Madhuri, Preity ,The wait to get pregnant was not easy: Kim KardashianSonakshi Sinha is dating! RevealedSania support PETA campaign for homeless animalsBest ever style tips by Kareena Kapoor.
'Always be kind, not just to people but also to animals,' Sania said.
Gujarat results 2012 Live :Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 11:08:54 AM IST Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger
It is confirmed that Narendra Modi is set to form government for the third time in Gujarat thus making his claim for PM's post a more stronger.
"No need of looking behind ...FORWARD...We want infinite energy, infinite courage, infinite patience..." Modi said on the microblogging site Twitter.
His tweet came in the wake of trends that the Gujarat Chief Minister was set to create a hat-trick by again leading the BJP to power.
The outcome of the 2012 election has determined Narendra Modi's prominent position on the national stage in advance of 2014 parliamentary elections.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has scored a hat-trick in Gujarat .
Already indicated that the BJP leader may be projected as BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Election if Modi manages to win by a landslide margin this time. If Modi wins this will be the fifth straight victory of the BJP in Gujarat.
Trends put BJP well ahead of the Congress in both the states. One channel placed the BJP ahead in 57 constituencies against Congress' 34 while another gave the figure of 56 and 28 respectively. Yet others projected BJP as being ahead in 46 and Congress 23 and 48 and 23 respectively.
The Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) headed by former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was not doing well leading in only three seats. The Gujarat Assembly has 182 seats. The BJP has 117 in the outgoing assembly against Congress' 53.
The BJP has ruled Gujarat continuously since 1995 with the Congress serving as the primary opposition party. Yet the election scenario is a little different now than it was in 2007.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Hema Malini, Dimple Kapadia, Mandakini, Padmini and many more heroines were launched by th
- Anushka feels protective with Ranveer
- Beautiful Kangana takes a well deserved break
- Sonakshi Sinha celebrated her birthday with Salman Khan
- Actress Leena arrested in duping case
- Kangana vs Khans at Box Office: 'TWMR' collection marks new records
- The wait to get pregnant was not easy: Kim Kardashian
- Varun Dhawan heaps praises on Dwayne Johnson's 'San Andreas'
- Sonakshi Sinha is dating! Revealed
Flight delays can make passengers grumpy but not when the pilot orders pizzas for them as
Announcing its India foray, Chinese handset maker Coolpad today said it will set up an ass