- Rakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report againLanka takes 1-0 lead vs India in 1st T20Cold conditions prevail across NorthTaapsee has no YSR project
Defending champions India bounced back to reckoning in style with a 5-0 hammering of Sri L
Gujarat results 2012 Live :Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 11:08:54 AM IST Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger
It is confirmed that Narendra Modi is set to form government for the third time in Gujarat thus making his claim for PM's post a more stronger.
"No need of looking behind ...FORWARD...We want infinite energy, infinite courage, infinite patience..." Modi said on the microblogging site Twitter.
His tweet came in the wake of trends that the Gujarat Chief Minister was set to create a hat-trick by again leading the BJP to power.
The outcome of the 2012 election has determined Narendra Modi's prominent position on the national stage in advance of 2014 parliamentary elections.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has scored a hat-trick in Gujarat .
Already indicated that the BJP leader may be projected as BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Election if Modi manages to win by a landslide margin this time. If Modi wins this will be the fifth straight victory of the BJP in Gujarat.
Trends put BJP well ahead of the Congress in both the states. One channel placed the BJP ahead in 57 constituencies against Congress' 34 while another gave the figure of 56 and 28 respectively. Yet others projected BJP as being ahead in 46 and Congress 23 and 48 and 23 respectively.
The Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) headed by former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was not doing well leading in only three seats. The Gujarat Assembly has 182 seats. The BJP has 117 in the outgoing assembly against Congress' 53.
The BJP has ruled Gujarat continuously since 1995 with the Congress serving as the primary opposition party. Yet the election scenario is a little different now than it was in 2007.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
One of the most glamours and stunning actress in Bollywood Katrina Kaif says nobody liked
- Parineeti Chopra turns a singer!
- Rakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star now
- Deepika will get intimate with Vin Diesel
- Salman Khan wants children without marriage!
- Govinda gets two weeks to apologise in a slapping incident
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- Varun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'
- Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.