- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
Congress President Sonia Gandhi congratulated Sania Mirza for receiving the Rajiv Gandhi K
Gujarat results 2012 Live :Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger Last Updated : 20 Dec 2012 11:08:54 AM IST Modi's claim for PM's post gets stronger
It is confirmed that Narendra Modi is set to form government for the third time in Gujarat thus making his claim for PM's post a more stronger.
"No need of looking behind ...FORWARD...We want infinite energy, infinite courage, infinite patience..." Modi said on the microblogging site Twitter.
His tweet came in the wake of trends that the Gujarat Chief Minister was set to create a hat-trick by again leading the BJP to power.
The outcome of the 2012 election has determined Narendra Modi's prominent position on the national stage in advance of 2014 parliamentary elections.
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has scored a hat-trick in Gujarat .
Already indicated that the BJP leader may be projected as BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Election if Modi manages to win by a landslide margin this time. If Modi wins this will be the fifth straight victory of the BJP in Gujarat.
Trends put BJP well ahead of the Congress in both the states. One channel placed the BJP ahead in 57 constituencies against Congress' 34 while another gave the figure of 56 and 28 respectively. Yet others projected BJP as being ahead in 46 and Congress 23 and 48 and 23 respectively.
The Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) headed by former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel was not doing well leading in only three seats. The Gujarat Assembly has 182 seats. The BJP has 117 in the outgoing assembly against Congress' 53.
The BJP has ruled Gujarat continuously since 1995 with the Congress serving as the primary opposition party. Yet the election scenario is a little different now than it was in 2007.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar is set to begin shooting his upcoming directorial venture "Ae Dil Ha
- I am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar Alia
- Did 'Shaandar' because concept was fresh: Shahid Kapoor
- Famous Bollywood star siblings
- SRK offers help to Karan Johar
- Add Bollywood flavour to Raksha Bandhan
- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.