- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
The 23-member strong delegation comprising experts from world football governing body FIFA
Bill on Hyd-Ktk region to be tabled in Lok Sabha on Tuesday Last Updated : 18 Dec 2012 08:43:16 AM IST File photo
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde would introduce the Bill, Union Labour and Employment Minister M Mallikarjun Kharge told media in bangalore on Monday.
"At least the Bill will be introduced tomorrow overcoming all hurdles. It will meet the long pending demand of people of the backward Hyderbad-Karnataka region", Kharge said.
Union Ministers representing Karnataka and Congress MPs have strongly taken up the issue leading to introduction of the bill, which had faced hiccups after the Karnataka BJP government raised some objections, he said.
Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar had taken exception to the bill in the present form which seeks to give powers to the Governor for implementing development programmes.
Following an outcry by people of North Karnataka, the Shettar Government withdrew its objections.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Yeon Sang-Ho's "Train To Busan" isn't a just mindless, zombie horror film. In fac
- Akshay releases first look of 'Gold'
- Video: Parineeti rings in birthday with fans
- Know more about Parineeti Chopra
- Award-winning Swachh Bharat short films to be screened at IFFI
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra lauds Aamir Khan for 'Dangal'
- 'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in years
- Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'
- Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel