- PICS: Ye hai Bombay meri jaan! Listen songWhy Salman missed Arpita's house warming partySonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: RodricksPriyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW carsMovies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversies
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Bill on Hyd-Ktk region to be tabled in Lok Sabha on Tuesday Last Updated : 18 Dec 2012 08:43:16 AM IST File photo
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde would introduce the Bill, Union Labour and Employment Minister M Mallikarjun Kharge told media in bangalore on Monday.
"At least the Bill will be introduced tomorrow overcoming all hurdles. It will meet the long pending demand of people of the backward Hyderbad-Karnataka region", Kharge said.
Union Ministers representing Karnataka and Congress MPs have strongly taken up the issue leading to introduction of the bill, which had faced hiccups after the Karnataka BJP government raised some objections, he said.
Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar had taken exception to the bill in the present form which seeks to give powers to the Governor for implementing development programmes.
Following an outcry by people of North Karnataka, the Shettar Government withdrew its objections.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It was Gautam Gulati's birthday and Diandra Soares gave him a surprise by making it speci
- Varun Dhawan in 'Badlapur'
- Get ready to watch Salman, SRK and Aamir together
- 'My Husband made me a Prostitute'
- Sonam turns sporty bride for 'Dolly Ki Doli'
- Arts and crafts channel for children
- Why Salman missed Arpita's house warming party
- Sonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: Rodricks
- Veena Malik shocked over her conviction
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Tablet sales in the country grew by 10 per cent to about 940,000 units in July-September