- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia BhattSalman Khan's 'Being Salman' game outI don't believe in relationship goals: Esha GuptaSachin presents BMWs to Olympic medallistsI still have more to achieve: Jacqueline FernandezSalman to don astronaut look for show promoAll my roles had potential to stereotype me: SwaraKnow more about Neha DhupiaShahid-Mira: Journey from lovers to parentsJacqueline turns showstopper for Rajesh Singh
The All India Football Federation on Sunday announced the opening of online and outlet tic
Bill on Hyd-Ktk region to be tabled in Lok Sabha on Tuesday Last Updated : 18 Dec 2012 08:43:16 AM IST File photo
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde would introduce the Bill, Union Labour and Employment Minister M Mallikarjun Kharge told media in bangalore on Monday.
"At least the Bill will be introduced tomorrow overcoming all hurdles. It will meet the long pending demand of people of the backward Hyderbad-Karnataka region", Kharge said.
Union Ministers representing Karnataka and Congress MPs have strongly taken up the issue leading to introduction of the bill, which had faced hiccups after the Karnataka BJP government raised some objections, he said.
Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar had taken exception to the bill in the present form which seeks to give powers to the Governor for implementing development programmes.
Following an outcry by people of North Karnataka, the Shettar Government withdrew its objections.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Boman Irani is open to the idea of going to Hollywood to explore a “different worl
- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan's 'Being Salman' game out
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta
- I still have more to achieve: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Dadlani says he quit AAP on his own, calls AAP family
- Amber Rose has no count of her sex partners
- Subha wants to do women-oriented project
- Koratala Siva, Mahesh Babu to team up next
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an