- Juhi says tv is no longer small mediumThe 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!
Pro-cam International announces arrangements for route map of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2
Manmohan defers Pakistan visit Last Updated : 16 Dec 2012 06:51:09 PM IST Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik during an interaction organised by Observer Research Foundation (ORF) in New Delhi on Sunday.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has deferred his much awaited visit to Pakistan as the neighbouring country has not yet punished anyone involved in Mumbai terror attack, Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik said on Sunday.
Malik said Pakistan has already invited him to visit that country and yesterday too he had renewed that invitation.
"I told him that people of Pakistan want to see him, especially the people of village Chatwal where he has born. But his point of view was that my people here ask what you have done for the people who suffered during 26/11. He has his points," he said.
Malik, who was delivering a lecture at Observer Research Foundation here, said the Prime Minister is in two capacities-one he is Mr Manmohan Singh, and second he is the Prime Minister of India.
PM not visiting Pak as 26/11 terrorists not punished: Rehman Malik
"He has his constituency and that constituency is people of India. The perception created in India is that Pakistan is doing nothing for 26/11 case in Pakistan or Mumbai blast (26/11). Of course he wants some effective action," he said.
The Pakistani leader said his country would be able to satisfy Singh after the visit of the Second Judicial Commission which will cross examine four Indian witnesses and would facilitate expediting the 26/11 case in Pakistan.
"Two-three things he had mentioned and I promised we will do it. The moment the second Commission comes, I have no doubt in my mind that we will be able to satisfy him. He has to satisfy his constituency. I think he wants to ensure that he has some good answer to that.
"I have committed with him that I will do my best. We have to expedite the case. It was a good meeting. I am quite satisfied. I hope that he will reconsider the decision," he said.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Juhi Parmar says Television is no longer small medium.
- Keith returns to 'Bigg Boss 9'
- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in Goa
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"