- Hot and spicy Day at Auto Expo 2016When Irrfan rejected Steven Spielberg film'Chamma Chamma' girl Urmila's controversiesSecond poster of 'Kapoor And Sons' outRiteish, Genelia celebrate love on 4th anniversaryVideocon launches Z45 Dazzle at Rs.4,899Gorgeous Katrina spotted at Auto Expo 2016Ranveer does not take himself seriouslyJanuary 2016 coldest in 30 yearsVitara Brezza, BMW 1 series,Tucson launched at Auto Expo 2016
The Indian national football team has gained a place to be 162nd in the latest rankings re
Manmohan defers Pakistan visit Last Updated : 16 Dec 2012 06:51:09 PM IST Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik during an interaction organised by Observer Research Foundation (ORF) in New Delhi on Sunday.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has deferred his much awaited visit to Pakistan as the neighbouring country has not yet punished anyone involved in Mumbai terror attack, Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik said on Sunday.
Malik said Pakistan has already invited him to visit that country and yesterday too he had renewed that invitation.
"I told him that people of Pakistan want to see him, especially the people of village Chatwal where he has born. But his point of view was that my people here ask what you have done for the people who suffered during 26/11. He has his points," he said.
Malik, who was delivering a lecture at Observer Research Foundation here, said the Prime Minister is in two capacities-one he is Mr Manmohan Singh, and second he is the Prime Minister of India.
PM not visiting Pak as 26/11 terrorists not punished: Rehman Malik
"He has his constituency and that constituency is people of India. The perception created in India is that Pakistan is doing nothing for 26/11 case in Pakistan or Mumbai blast (26/11). Of course he wants some effective action," he said.
The Pakistani leader said his country would be able to satisfy Singh after the visit of the Second Judicial Commission which will cross examine four Indian witnesses and would facilitate expediting the 26/11 case in Pakistan.
"Two-three things he had mentioned and I promised we will do it. The moment the second Commission comes, I have no doubt in my mind that we will be able to satisfy him. He has to satisfy his constituency. I think he wants to ensure that he has some good answer to that.
"I have committed with him that I will do my best. We have to expedite the case. It was a good meeting. I am quite satisfied. I hope that he will reconsider the decision," he said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Ki & Ka" will feature the unusual pairing of Arjun Kapoor and actress Kareena Kapoor for
- All you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day plan
- Abhishek celebrates birthday on cruise
- Randeep's shocking malnourished look in 'Sarabjit'
- When Sunny went topless!
- Bollywood wishes Abhishek on birthday
- Review: Sanam Teri Kasam
- Review: Ghayal Once Again;outstanding
- When Irrfan rejected Steven Spielberg film
When one spouse passes away, his or her characteristics continue to be linked with the sur
Samsung launched two new A series smartphone Galaxy A5 2016 and the Galaxy A7 2016 at For