- Akshay Kumar praises Salman after Shilpa Shetty\'s husband dissesOMG!! Salman Khan behind ending Kapil Sharma YashRaj dreamWhy Virat blushed at Anushka\'s nameWhat happened between Ranbir, DeepikaPics: Ranbir Kapoor wants to wed girlfriend Katrina Kaif soonPreity Zinta accuses Ness Wadia of throwing cigarette at her faceWho is the sexiest among Salman Khan\'s girls?Ranbir, Katrina and Ranveer, Deepika are double dating in France?Raj Kundra dares Salman KhanHot PICS of Vaani Kapoor
The unprecedented success achieved in the last edition would be hard to replicate this tim
No credible evidence to arrest Saeed: Malik Last Updated : 14 Dec 2012 11:37:20 PM IST Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik on his arrival at IGI Airport T3, in New Delhi on Friday. MoS for Home Affairs RPN Singh is seen on the right.
Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Friday said there was no credible evidence to arrest Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed and also alluded to Babri Masjid demolition, equating the incident with the 2008 carnage.
As he arrived here for the operationalisation of the liberalised visa agreement between India and Pakistan, Malik also appeared to dismiss the issue of the torture of Kargil hero Captain Saurabh Kalia by the Pakistani Army.
Notwithstanding pressure from India, Malik gave no indication of action being taken against Saeed.
"We have no love lost for Hafiz Saeed. If I got the information today before I leave from here, I will order his arrest," Malik told reporters on his arrival here on a three-day visit. The agreement which was operationalised in the presence of Malik and Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde was signed by the two countries in September.
Malik said a mere statement of Lashhker-e-Taiba terrorist Ajmal Kasab, who was executed on November 21, about Saeed's involvement in the 2008 attack could not be the only evidence to nail Saeed. "It needs further corroboration," he added.
No credible evidence to arrest Saeed: Malik, equates 26/11 to Babri
New Delhi has conveyed its strong concerns over Saeed being allowed to roam freely in Pakistan and also indulge in provocative anti-india rhetoric.
After the agreement was signed, Malik said nobody wants to see the recurrence of incidents like Bombay blasts, Samjhauta blasts or Babri Masjid issue.
"We do not want any 9/11. We do not want any Bombay blasts, we do not want any Samjhauta Express, we do not want any Babri mosque issue and we can work together not only for peace in Pakistan and India but also for the region," Malik told reporters.
As a debate raged over torture of Captain Kalia by Pakistan army in May 1999, Malik said he was not aware whether he "died of a Pak bullet or weather".
"I have not examined the case. It has just come to my notice.... when a fight is going on in the border, we really don't know whether he died of a Pak bullet or he died of weather," Malik said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra audaciously commented that he earns more in just
- OMG!! Salman Khan behind ending Kapil Sharma YashRaj dream
- Why Virat blushed at Anushka's name
- What happened between Ranbir, Deepika
- Pics: Ranbir Kapoor wants to wed girlfriend Katrina Kaif soon
- Who is the sexiest among Salman Khan's girls?
- Ranbir, Katrina and Ranveer, Deepika are double dating in France?
- Raj Kundra dares Salman Khan
- Hot PICS of Vaani Kapoor
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
LG Electronics has launched its new flagship smartphone LG G3.