- Mahiran denied debut with RanveerRanbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealedHrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a filmKriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view picsSonam Kapoor looking for a life partnerDeepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealous
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Govt confident that motion against FDI will be defeated in Parliament Last Updated : 04 Dec 2012 12:51:32 PM IST File Photo
Expressing confidence that the motion against FDI will be defeated in Parliament, the govt hoped parties would see through the "politics" of BJP and vote accordingly.
"I am confident that the motion moved by BJP in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha will be rejected...I am urging all parties not to subscribe to the politics of BJP," Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath told reporters here.
To a question on support by SP and BSP, he said he was confident that political parties will see through the politics of BJP.
"They may oppose FDI. It is for the states to decide. I am confident that parties will see through the politics of BJP...We have the numbers," he said.
His remarks came ahead of Lok Sabha taking up a motion against FDI in multi-brand retail under a rule which entails voting.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Queen of Pop Madonna will release her new album through Interscope Records in 2015
- Monroe took 14 retakes for iconic 'The Seven Year Itch' scene
- Mahira denied debut with Ranveer
- Katy Perry leads MTV EMAs with seven nominations
- Ranbir's strange silence on Deepika
- Rekha's 'Super Nani' trailer to release with 'Khoobsurat'
- For Akshay martial arts is a must
- Cleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these pics
- Sanjay Dutt's role in Aamir's PK revealed
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.