- Beyonce opts for Indian dress againMughal Gardens to open on Friday'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thrillerRakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report again
Nestle has terminated a sponsorship programme with world athletics' governing body (IAAF)
Munde backs Modi as PM candidate Last Updated : 03 Dec 2012 07:09:10 AM IST File photo: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde
A day after BJP leader Sushma Swaraj endorsed Narendra Modi as party's prime ministerial candidate, senior party leader Gopinath Munde backed her saying the Gujarat chief minister is indeed a candidate for the post.
"Modi's name figures as the prime ministerial candidate...Gujarat has made tremendous progress under his leadership," Munde told reporters at airport in Vadodara on Sunday night.
Swaraj had on Sunday said that Narendra Modi is capable of becoming the prime minister of the country. "He is fit for it," she had said.
Replying to a query, Munde said BJP was concentrating on Gujarat elections at present.
"I have been touring Gujarat for the last two days and addressing public meetings in support of BJP candidates contesting assembly elections. I am confident that BJP under leadership of Modi will capture two third majority in 182-member Assembly," the deputy Leader of BJP in Lok Sabha said.
On BJP's alliance partner Shiv Sena demanding later party chief Bal Thackeray's memorial at Shivaji Park in Mumbai, Munde said, "I support the demand as Bal Thackeray was a great leader".Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan has been fined Rs.1,93,784 by the Brihan Mumbai Municipa
- Bollywood's all time romantic couples!
- Mallika Sherawat clicks Power selfie with Obama
- Shraddha Kapoor to croon for 'Baaghi
- What do Bollywood celebs fear?
- Bollywood film "Neerja" banned in Pakistan
- Rakesh Roshan reserved the release date for Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil
- Katrina bored with 'hardworking' tag, wants poetic adjectives
- 'Kapoor and Sons' special to all of us: Karan Johar
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.