- Abrar Nadiadwala entered Marathi filmKnow how to become famous on FacebookSuper-Hot teaser of 'Calendar Girls' out!Abhishek Bachchan's 'All is Well' trailer releasedAditi feels alone, neglected in BollywoodShahid\'s step mom reveals the inside story of wedding preparationsI would be slapped for telling my mom\'s age: SRKSallu Bhai throws Eid-party for his fans!!Mira Rajput calls Shahid lovingly with this name!Top 5 Bollywood heroines of 2015
Lionel Messi produced a scintillating individual performance as Argentina destroyed Paragu
Kasab Hanging: India sets example of fair trial Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 04:59:15 PM IST kasab
Hanging Ajmal Kasab to death has closed the chapter that gathered dust for four years. Justice has finally been done to the state in general and to the affected families in particular.
Talking to Samaylive.com Shri Upendra Rai, Editor and News Director , Sahara News Network said that "This incident of my life I will never be able to forget. I was also at the Hotel Oberoi at the time of the attacks and had just walked away five minutes before the firing started. I heard the gunshots soon after and returned from the temple near chaupati".
Shri Rai said that around 156 people lost their lives in the attacks. The long judicial process shows that even a terrorist like Amir Ajmal Kasab who killed so many people and created a mayhem was given ample chance to defend himself in the Indian court of law. Kasab had virtually challanged the unity and integrity of India.
The long trial of Kasab teaches other nations that India is not prejudiced. They should learn from the example set by us. An example of giving oppertunity to defend himself -be it an enemy like Kasab. Kasab was given capital punishment after four long years of the Mumbai attack.
Mr Rai also supported the government move of keeping the decision of hanging Amir Ajmal Kasab discreet saying such situations may degenerate into lawlessness at times.
Recounting the days of attack Head of Samaylive.com Shri Durgesh Upadhyaya said that Mumbai wore a look of complete chaos and breakdown. ' I was working with BBC that time and as we came out of our Bandra office we saw a Mumbai vastly changed and hugely terror-stricken.
The hanging of Kasab is a victory for Indian Judiciary, a victory for Mumbai police and of course a victory for the people of India, he added. But most of all it reflects the India ethos of giving chance to defend one self even if he is an enemy. Mr Upadhaya added.
Watch video related to this news:
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Abrar Nadiadwala entered Marathi film with Murder Mestri? The Postmen!
- Super-Hot teaser of 'Calendar Girls' out!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'All is Well' trailer released
- Aditi feels alone, neglected in Bollywood
- Shahid's step mom reveals the inside story of wedding preparations
- I would be slapped for telling my mom's age: SRK
- Sallu Bhai throws Eid-party for his fans!!
- Virat Salman, Alia, Shruti's latest Dubsmash Video
- Court stays release of Sunny's 'Mohalla Assi'
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe