- Emraan to kiss again on screen in 'Azhar''Dilwale' unveils new songWhy sex in hotel room longer than at homeHrithik Roshan lauds Aamir\'s response to criticismVideo: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond\'s SpectreNo Parineeti Chopra is not nude!Bigg Boss 9 Priya Malik has tattoos on weird parts of her bodyPriyanka Chopra\'s bold shower scene in QuanticoWhy is Arjun Rampal worried?7yrs after 26/11: Terrorised places now and then
After a successful season last year, Indian Premier Tennis League (IPTL) founder and star
Kasab Hanging: India sets example of fair trial Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 04:59:15 PM IST kasab
Hanging Ajmal Kasab to death has closed the chapter that gathered dust for four years. Justice has finally been done to the state in general and to the affected families in particular.
Talking to Samaylive.com Shri Upendra Rai, Editor and News Director , Sahara News Network said that "This incident of my life I will never be able to forget. I was also at the Hotel Oberoi at the time of the attacks and had just walked away five minutes before the firing started. I heard the gunshots soon after and returned from the temple near chaupati".
Shri Rai said that around 156 people lost their lives in the attacks. The long judicial process shows that even a terrorist like Amir Ajmal Kasab who killed so many people and created a mayhem was given ample chance to defend himself in the Indian court of law. Kasab had virtually challanged the unity and integrity of India.
The long trial of Kasab teaches other nations that India is not prejudiced. They should learn from the example set by us. An example of giving oppertunity to defend himself -be it an enemy like Kasab. Kasab was given capital punishment after four long years of the Mumbai attack.
Mr Rai also supported the government move of keeping the decision of hanging Amir Ajmal Kasab discreet saying such situations may degenerate into lawlessness at times.
Recounting the days of attack Head of Samaylive.com Shri Durgesh Upadhyaya said that Mumbai wore a look of complete chaos and breakdown. ' I was working with BBC that time and as we came out of our Bandra office we saw a Mumbai vastly changed and hugely terror-stricken.
The hanging of Kasab is a victory for Indian Judiciary, a victory for Mumbai police and of course a victory for the people of India, he added. But most of all it reflects the India ethos of giving chance to defend one self even if he is an enemy. Mr Upadhaya added.
Watch video related to this news:Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Emraan Hashmi to kiss on screen in 'Azhar' again.
- OMG! Bipasha Basu burns her face
- 'Dilwale' unveils new song
- Hrithik Roshan lauds Aamir's response to criticism
- Video: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond's Spectre
- Veteran actor Jeetendra shares secret of his love life
- No Parineeti Chopra is not nude!
- Argentinian filmmaker wants Naseeruddin Shah in Tagore film
- I have started enjoying my work: Manoj Bajpayee
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"