- Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?Salman tweets Sooraj Pancholi\'s tattoo from \'Hero\'Bollywood couples who did not go on honeymoonNo aaj ki party song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
President Pranab Mukherjee rejects Kasab's mercy plea Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 10:20:41 AM IST File photo: Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab
The mercy plea filed by Pakistani terrorist Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab has been rejected by President Pranab Mukherjee.
The Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist sentenced to death for the November 26 2008 terror attack on Mumbai.
According to The Indian Express, the decision to reject Kasab's petition was taken on the advice of the Union Home Ministry. A source told the newspaper that all the papers have been signed.
President’s decision comes nearly two months after the Maharashtra home department rejected Kasab’s mercy petition that had been addressed to the President.
The authorities shifted Kasab from Mumbai's Arthur Road jail to Pune's Yerwada jail where he was hanged till death on Wednesday morning around 7:36 am.
The 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts convicts are also been lodged at Yerwada.
Ministry of Home Affairs released the death warrant of Kasab on Wednesday.
The nearly four-year legal battle launched by the 25-year-old had ended on August 29 when the Supreme Court upheld his conviction and death sentence in the 26/11 attacks case, saying he killed without "the slightest twinge of conscience."
Kasab was one of 10 Pakistani terrorists who attacked on Mumbai and killed around 165 people and injured many.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress and BJP MP Hema Malini, who was injured and admitted to hospital after her road ac
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
- Pooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for love
- Who first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe