- Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Second post mortem performed on Ponty Chadha's body Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 11:30:30 PM IST File photo of liquor baron and businessman Ponty Chadha. Chadha died after being shot at his Chhatarpur farmhouse in New Delhi on Saturday.
A botched up autopsy on Sunday led the police to insist on a second post mortem of liquor baron Ponty Chadha after it came to light that three bullets were still lodged inside his body after the first one.
Ponty, who had 15 bullet injuries, was cremated at Lodhi Crematorium here tonight along with his brother Hardeep following the second post mortem at AIIMS after 7 PM during which the three bullets were taken out.
Hardeep had four bullet injuries but no bullets were found inside his body.
There was drama at Chhattarpur where his body was taken earlier in the day when police went to take it back leading to delay in cremation, which was scehduled at 4.30 PM.
As the vehicle carrying the body was entering the premises, police stopped it at the gate and informed the family about the botch-up and said a second post mortem had to be done leading to arguments between the two sides.
Police go for 2nd post mortem of Ponty, brothers cremated:
Ponty and Hardeep were killed when both sides allegedly opened fire at each other yesterday at a farmhouse in south Delhi's Chhattarpur following a dispute over ownership over the property.
A senior police official said Ponty's post mortem was conducted at AIIMS and his body was handed over to the family initially but later doctors who conducted the autopsy told investigators that three bullets were still lodged in his body.
"In such a scenario, we cannot permit the body to be cremated. Law does not allow it. After persuading the family, we have taken the body back to AIIMS for a re-post mortem," the official said.
The police allowed the family to take the body to the house following their request that relatives and friends have gathered there to pay their last respects.
When police tried to take the body back to hospital, the official said, an argument broke out again. The police officials then spoke to Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Prabhandak Committee president Paramjeet Singh Sarna who pacified the family. Sarna could not be contacted for his version.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A case of cheating was registered against actress Shruti Haasan for allegedly reneging on
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla