- Bigg Boss: Sonali, Gautam get cozy in bed, view picsAbhishek Bachchan\'s big brother is SRKRange Rover factory in China inauguratedRemedy on Dhanteras to become richRekha's vanity van tantrumsPICS: Celebrate eco-friendly DiwaliAamir, Ekta Kapoor to host Diwali card partyBill Clinton\'s Girlfriend Monica Lewinsky joins TwitterEngagement on cards for Anushka-Virat!Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra celebrates Diwali with friends
India's chief hockey coach Terry Walsh sprang a surprise by resigning from his post beca
Ailing Bal Thackeray in 'critical' condition Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 11:49:13 PM IST File photo of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray.
Thackeray, 86 years-old, is in a "very critical" condition, doctors treating the Sena leader told media persons.
As the news spread, several party workers assembled outside his residence, 'Matoshree', in suburban Bandra, where security has been stepped up.
Thackeray, who is ailing for sometime, continues to be under constant medical supervision.
A team of doctors stationed inside `Matoshree' with nursing staff has been taking care of the Sena patriarch, who is having breathing problems.
Last month, he could not attend his party's annual Dussehra rally in Mumbai, but addressed it through a video recorded message.
Several leaders, including former President Pratibha Patil, have visited Thackeray's residence over the past few days to enquire about his health.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio was seen enjoying a friendly tennis match with his girlfr
- Bigg Boss: Sonali, Gautam get cozy in bed, view pics
- Priyanka gives up Diwali celebrations
- Abhishek Bachchan's big brother is SRK
- When Randeep Hooda, Nandana Sen go nude for Kahe Sataye song from Rang Rasiya: Watch
- Kareena flaunts cleavage at IIFA 2014, view pic
- Rekha's vanity van tantrums
- Cop rescues Ashish Vidyarthi from drowning on set
- Aamir, Ekta Kapoor to host Diwali card party
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country