- Rani Mukerji childhood picturesunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view picsSunny Leone\'s unbuttoned picsBollywood celebs cast votesPeerless Sachin Tendulkar now 41Obese virgin loses weight after sex accidentIPL misses Lalit ModiAfter Rani-Aditya now Uday, Nargis getting married?Priyanka as saviour for Congress!
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Ailing Bal Thackeray in 'critical' condition Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 11:49:13 PM IST File photo of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray.
Thackeray, 86 years-old, is in a "very critical" condition, doctors treating the Sena leader told media persons.
As the news spread, several party workers assembled outside his residence, 'Matoshree', in suburban Bandra, where security has been stepped up.
Thackeray, who is ailing for sometime, continues to be under constant medical supervision.
A team of doctors stationed inside `Matoshree' with nursing staff has been taking care of the Sena patriarch, who is having breathing problems.
Last month, he could not attend his party's annual Dussehra rally in Mumbai, but addressed it through a video recorded message.
Several leaders, including former President Pratibha Patil, have visited Thackeray's residence over the past few days to enquire about his health.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Many celebrities are spotted with their kids these days. And like their parents, these sta
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
- Sunny Leone's unbuttoned pics
- Bollywood celebs cast votes
- Justin Bieber apologises for Japan war shrine trip
- Watch Ranbir-Deepika's 'Tamasha'
Gregg Casarona used to be an obese virgin who had a very embarrassing first ever sex exper
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood