- Lamborghini sports car Huracan in IndiaHuma Qureshi flaunts ample cleavage, view picsShocking Bollywood picturesNo wedding bells for Armaan, TanishaaMahesh Babu's 'Aagadu' beats Salman's 'Kick'Shahid saves Shraddha oops moment?OMG! This woman has three breastsKapil Sharma romancing former Bigg Boss contestant Elli AvramKim Kardashian reportedly making cameoAkshay Kumar movie The Shaukeens behind the scenes images
Set to start his stint as manager-cum-player of Chennaiyin FC, Italian World Cup winner M
Ailing Bal Thackeray in 'critical' condition Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 11:49:13 PM IST File photo of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray.
Thackeray, 86 years-old, is in a "very critical" condition, doctors treating the Sena leader told media persons.
As the news spread, several party workers assembled outside his residence, 'Matoshree', in suburban Bandra, where security has been stepped up.
Thackeray, who is ailing for sometime, continues to be under constant medical supervision.
A team of doctors stationed inside `Matoshree' with nursing staff has been taking care of the Sena patriarch, who is having breathing problems.
Last month, he could not attend his party's annual Dussehra rally in Mumbai, but addressed it through a video recorded message.
Several leaders, including former President Pratibha Patil, have visited Thackeray's residence over the past few days to enquire about his health.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'Khoobsurat' actress Sonam Kapoor claimed that she has Pakistani blood in veins.
- Daawat-e-Ishq gives tough fight to Khoobsurat at BO
- Priyanka performs handstand for Hrithik
- Huma Qureshi flaunts ample cleavage, view pics
- Shocking Bollywood pictures
- 'Ungli' first motion poster released: Watch now
- No wedding bells for Armaan, Tanishaa
- Mahesh Babu's 'Aagadu' beats Salman's 'Kick'
- Shahid saves Shraddha oops moment?
An 21 years-old American Jasmine Tridevil claims that she had plastic surgery to create a
Samsung will be launching its Tizen phones in india soon to boost falling sales.