- Katrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealousAll you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day planAbhishek celebrates birthday on cruiseRandeep's shocking malnourished look in 'Sarabjit'When Sunny went topless!Hot and spicy Day at Auto Expo 2016When Irrfan rejected Steven Spielberg film'Chamma Chamma' girl Urmila's controversies
The Indian national football team has gained a place to be 162nd in the latest rankings re
I am dengue mosquito: Arvind Kejriwal Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 10:47:33 PM IST File photo of Arvind Kejriwal.
Locking horns with Union Minister Salman Khurshid over his reported remarks, Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said he is a "dengue mosquito" whose sting can put both Congress and BJP in trouble.
"I am a dengue (causing) mosquito. I will bite BJP and Congress and they will be in trouble," he said in response to the reported comments of Khurshid that Kejriwal's attack on him was just a mosquito bite that causes minor irritation.
Kejriwal also claimed that he will "expose" corruption with regard to hike in power tariff in the national capital.
Kejriwal along with fellow activists Gopal Rai and Sanjay Singh also attended a protest in Vivek Vihar by a labour union which accused power discom BSES for not giving bonus and honouring the rights of contractual employees.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
As the day of love is on the door step, like other lovebirds,both Ranbir Kapoor and Katrin
- Michael Moore in ICU with pneumonia
- Katrina happy to be going strong
- Shan Johnson found dead in her flat
- Theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- Deepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealous
- OMG! Aamir Khan loses Snapdeal contract
- I am not in awe of Kareena: Arjun Kapoor
- All you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day plan
A selfie posted by a US teenager last month on micro-blogging site Twitter boggled minds a
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi