- Why Pooja Mishra goes for cheap gimmicks?OMG! Who scared Shahid\'s sister?Max Celebrates India - Festive'15 CollectionWhy Kangana should be taken seriouslyWhy Priyanka Chopra got emotionalGoddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Adiya Chopra\'s special gift for RaniInside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 9' houseV Company are the champions of \'Dance Plus\'Look at SRK son AbRam's shoe collection
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Jethmalani's 'Ram- a bad husband' fuels intense reactions Last Updated : 09 Nov 2012 12:11:25 PM IST File photo: BJP Rajya Sabha member Ram Jethmalani
BJP MP Ram Jethmalani embarrassed his own party by terming Lord Rama a "bad husband" and also fueled intense reactions from saints and politicians alike.
Congress leader Jagdambika Pal has saidd that "Ravan's thought process" has begun in BJP oflate. Saints have also reacted strongly to Jethmalani's utterence on Lord Ram. It is noteworthy that BJP was at the forefront of movement of Ram tenmple at Ayodhya.
Speaking at a function to launch a book on a man-woman relationship, Jethmalani said "Ram was a bad husband. I don't like him at all. Just because some fisherman said something, he sent that poor woman (Sita) to exile."
He went on to take a jibe at Lakshman by saying he was "even worse". He said, "When Sita was abducted, Ram asked him to go and find her as she was abducted during his watch. Lakshman simply excused himself saying she was his sister-in-law and he never looked at her face, so he wouldn't be able to identify her", Jethmalani said.
Earlier, Jethmalani spoke against use of religion and said "today we are at the crossroads of the very fate of this planet. Religion has totally changed. Religion has produced terror. Religion has produced those who issue fatwas of murder..."
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of