- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Vaishnodevi shrine to get new complex Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 06:47:48 PM IST File photo of Vaishnodevi shrine.
To provide accommodation facilities to pilgrims visiting Vaishno Devi shrine, a Rs 14.80 crore multi-storied complex, Kalika Dham, would come up in Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra, who is chairman of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, today laid the foundation stone of the prestigious project at Railhead here.
Over 87 lakh pilgrims had visited the Vaishnodevi shrine, nestled in Trikuta hills last year.
The SMVSB is setting the complex, which will have all the amenities for pilgrims, chief executive officer, Navin K Choudhary, said.
The completion of 'Kalika Dham' will complete the troika of three major accommodation complexes in Jammu. The other two complexes are Vaishnavi Dham and Saraswati Dham.
After reviewing the project, the Governor directed the CEO and Engineering Wing of the Shrine Board to ensure completion of the project within a year, by around November, 2013.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is interesting to see how Alia Bhatt's reputation as someone who gets trolled and is co
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,