- Leonardo DiCaprio caught enjoying Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom fightWhat do Bollywood stars carry with them during flights?Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan go on a world tourMaruti to launch Ciaz, mini SUV soonStop erickshaws, HC tells Delhi govtList of forthcoming action moviesMeet Yuvraj\'s new lady loveOctopus has egg-brooding periodWhy are Salman's Muslim fans upset with him?Humaima goes bold in Raja Natwarlal, view pics
Rafael Nadal's announcement that he will miss key US Open warm-up events at Toronto and C
Vaishnodevi shrine to get new complex Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 06:47:48 PM IST File photo of Vaishnodevi shrine.
To provide accommodation facilities to pilgrims visiting Vaishno Devi shrine, a Rs 14.80 crore multi-storied complex, Kalika Dham, would come up in Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra, who is chairman of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, today laid the foundation stone of the prestigious project at Railhead here.
Over 87 lakh pilgrims had visited the Vaishnodevi shrine, nestled in Trikuta hills last year.
The SMVSB is setting the complex, which will have all the amenities for pilgrims, chief executive officer, Navin K Choudhary, said.
The completion of 'Kalika Dham' will complete the troika of three major accommodation complexes in Jammu. The other two complexes are Vaishnavi Dham and Saraswati Dham.
After reviewing the project, the Governor directed the CEO and Engineering Wing of the Shrine Board to ensure completion of the project within a year, by around November, 2013.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Turns out Justin Bieber was not once, but punched on two different occasions by Orlando Bl
- What do Bollywood stars carry with them during flights?
- Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan go on a world tour
- SOTY stars still best buds in B-town
- Twinkle Khanna twinkles on Vogue cover, view pic
- Model rape case: Poonam Pandey behind the crime?
- When Nauheed shows off all in transparent blouse
- List of forthcoming action movies
- Meet Yuvraj's new lady love
A naked man was walked on leash with something stuffed inside his anus
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.