- Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?Salman tweets Sooraj Pancholi\'s tattoo from \'Hero\'Bollywood couples who did not go on honeymoonNo aaj ki party song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
Vaishnodevi shrine to get new complex Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 06:47:48 PM IST File photo of Vaishnodevi shrine.
To provide accommodation facilities to pilgrims visiting Vaishno Devi shrine, a Rs 14.80 crore multi-storied complex, Kalika Dham, would come up in Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra, who is chairman of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, today laid the foundation stone of the prestigious project at Railhead here.
Over 87 lakh pilgrims had visited the Vaishnodevi shrine, nestled in Trikuta hills last year.
The SMVSB is setting the complex, which will have all the amenities for pilgrims, chief executive officer, Navin K Choudhary, said.
The completion of 'Kalika Dham' will complete the troika of three major accommodation complexes in Jammu. The other two complexes are Vaishnavi Dham and Saraswati Dham.
After reviewing the project, the Governor directed the CEO and Engineering Wing of the Shrine Board to ensure completion of the project within a year, by around November, 2013.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Aamir Khan is collaborating with Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman for his next
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
- Pooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for love
- Who first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?
- Nargis Fakhri to play Sangeeta Bijlani in biopic 'Azhar'
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe