- Kangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'Ban lifts from SRK to enter Wankhede StadiumB-town wishes fans Happy Friendship DayShilpa turns fashion divaComplete list of Smart CitiesMaria replaces Giulina
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Vaishnodevi shrine to get new complex Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 06:47:48 PM IST File photo of Vaishnodevi shrine.
To provide accommodation facilities to pilgrims visiting Vaishno Devi shrine, a Rs 14.80 crore multi-storied complex, Kalika Dham, would come up in Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra, who is chairman of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, today laid the foundation stone of the prestigious project at Railhead here.
Over 87 lakh pilgrims had visited the Vaishnodevi shrine, nestled in Trikuta hills last year.
The SMVSB is setting the complex, which will have all the amenities for pilgrims, chief executive officer, Navin K Choudhary, said.
The completion of 'Kalika Dham' will complete the troika of three major accommodation complexes in Jammu. The other two complexes are Vaishnavi Dham and Saraswati Dham.
After reviewing the project, the Governor directed the CEO and Engineering Wing of the Shrine Board to ensure completion of the project within a year, by around November, 2013.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kang
- Ram Gopal Varma against porn ban
- See Richa in de-glamourised avatar
- Ajay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days
- B-town wishes fans Happy Friendship Day
- Shilpa turns fashion diva
- Maria replaces Giulina
- Gordon begs for attending his girl friend's funeral
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
China has set up the world's largest mosquito factory in northwestern Guangzhou province t
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that