- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Vaishnodevi shrine to get new complex Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 06:47:48 PM IST File photo of Vaishnodevi shrine.
To provide accommodation facilities to pilgrims visiting Vaishno Devi shrine, a Rs 14.80 crore multi-storied complex, Kalika Dham, would come up in Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra, who is chairman of the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, today laid the foundation stone of the prestigious project at Railhead here.
Over 87 lakh pilgrims had visited the Vaishnodevi shrine, nestled in Trikuta hills last year.
The SMVSB is setting the complex, which will have all the amenities for pilgrims, chief executive officer, Navin K Choudhary, said.
The completion of 'Kalika Dham' will complete the troika of three major accommodation complexes in Jammu. The other two complexes are Vaishnavi Dham and Saraswati Dham.
After reviewing the project, the Governor directed the CEO and Engineering Wing of the Shrine Board to ensure completion of the project within a year, by around November, 2013.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
These celebrities have redefined perception about a fuller bum and now women around the wo
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood