- OMG! Rani Mukerji to be seen in an adult film!Images: Avatar star Zoe Saldana goes nude for Women\'s Health magazineGutthi will return for Akshay Kumar in Comedy Nights With Kapil?Bet you probably did not know this about Arnold SchwarzeneggerLandslide near Pune, 17 deadChicken has antibiotics!PICS: Metro overloaded! Passengers asked to deboardSalman\'s big heart for KidsAamir celebrates Eid with ex wife ReenaMandakini\'s semi-nude photos had created an uproar
The Indian team at the CWG 2014 Glasgow are doing the nation proud with their medal winnin
Louise Khurshid scathing attack on Kejriwal's allegations Last Updated : 14 Oct 2012 10:39:06 AM IST File photo of Louise Khurshid wife of India's Law Minister Salman Khurshid.
Terming as "baseless innuendos" the allegations of "money bungling" by her Trust, Law Minister Salman Khurshid's wife Louise launched a scathing attack on activist Arvind Kerjriwal accusing him of "doing politics using the shoulders of the disbaled".
She also trashed speculation about her husband resigning over the issue, saying there is no reason why her husband should step down. "There is no inquiry against Khurshid either by the central government or any report by the CAG. So why should he step down," Louise said.
She was also critical of a television group against which she has filed a defamation suit for a sting operation on the issue saying more such suits will be filed including one by the Law Minister himself.
"They could find only three persons to say that they have not received anything, whereas we have provided artificial limbs to thousands of people. And we alone did not do all this. Our MLAs like Vivek Bansal, Jitin Prasada and others also organised camps for the disabled in various areas where artificial limbs were distributed. They are all disturbed now.
"We have spent huge money serving the people of our constituency Farrukhabad for which we did not take anything from the government. We will not soil our hands for an amount like Rs 70 lakh. We have done no wrong. All this is totally false," she said.
She denied any inter-ministerial rivalry behind the controversy but wondered why the Ministry for Social Justice and Empowerment did not give papers and documents to the CAG and others, when they were sought.
"The Ministry should have given the accounts. We had submitted the utilisation certificates and all documents," she said adding that the ministry for "some inexplicable reason" said they were not concerned with it, when the CAG made certain queries regarding the Trust's work.
"There already enough innuendos. I do not want to add up to them. I will not make any allegation but it was quite shocking that they did not give documents," Louise said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rani Mukerji's next film Mardaani has become the first movie from Yash Raj Films to get an
- Images: Avatar star Zoe Saldana goes nude for Women's Health magazine
- Gutthi will return for Akshay Kumar in Comedy Nights With Kapil?
- Bet you probably did not know this about Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Salman's big heart for Kids
- Aamir celebrates Eid with ex wife Reena
- WATCH: '50 Shades of Grey' trailer most-watched of 2014
- Mandakini's semi-nude photos had created an uproar
- B - Town praises PC’s Mary Kom trailer
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.