- Parineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John AbrahamBigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the showWill Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?These figures support Kangana's frustrationsShah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in London
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Terror module busted in Delhi, three Indian Mujahideen suspects arrested Last Updated : 11 Oct 2012 12:00:44 PM IST Terror module busted in Delhi, three Indian Mujahideen suspects arrested
Delhi Police on Thursday claimed to have cracked an Indian Mujahideen module with the arrest of 3 persons suspected to be involved in the in Pune blast two months ago.
The trio, believed to be close to fugitive Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal, were apprehended by Delhi Police's elite anti-terror unit Special Cell, a senior police official said. Police have recovered some arms and ammunitions from the arrested persons.
Sources said the trio were allegedly involved in the four low-intensity bomb blasts that had taken place in Pune in August this year, in which one person was injured.Police had on March 27 arrested another suspected Indian Mujahideen terrorist, an alleged aide of Bhatkal, from north-east Delhi with one kg explosives and a detonator.
Assadullah Rehman alias Dilkash (20) was apprehended from Chandu Nagar in Karawal Nagar.Dilkash, who hails from Darbhanga in Bihar, had allegedly escaped in November last year from the arms factory run by Indian Mujahideen in west Delhi's Nangloi before the police crackdown during which a number of suspected terrorists were nabbed by police.
The official said Dilkash had told police that he had recently taken on rent a premises at Chandu Nagar from where investigators allegedly recovered one kg of explosive powder,a detonator, a timer and a mobile phone.
"He came in contact with Mohd Kafeel Ahmad, the motivator and ideologue of Indian Mujahideen, who was arrested earlier.e was motivated by Ahmad to join Indian Mujahideen. In February 2011, Ahmad introduced him to Bhatkal who further motivated him," the official said.
In April last year, the official said, on instructions from Bhatkal, he reached Delhi and was taken to the factory at Meer Vihar in Nangloi which was later busted by police.
There he learnt to work on the lathe machine and assisted Mohd Irshad and Bhatkal in allegedly manufacturing pistols and other arms and ammunition. "He became a trusted aide of Bhatkal," the official claimed.
Four low-intensity bomb blasts had taken place in Pune in August 2012, leaving one person injured. The three arrested persons are said to be close to fugitive Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal, the sources said.
While the first three blasts took place within a radius of one km at the Jungli Maharaj Road, the fourth blast was reported from the Garware Chowk. There was also a fifth bomb which was, however, defused near a McDonalds outlet in the city
Union Home Secretary R K Singh had said terror angle cannot be ruled out since it seems to be a planned attack. A man allegedly carrying one of the bombs was injured in the explosions and has been taken into custody and is being interrogated, Singh said.
Shinde said teams of National Investigation Agency(NIA) and a bomb disposal squad of National Security Guards(NSG) have been rushed to Pune.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superhero Hrithik Roshan said he is still single while he dodging questions on h
- Parineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'
- Hrithik signs film starring Deepika Padukone
- No issues between me and Shahid: Saif
- Kareena will revisit the dark zone with 'Udta Punjab'
- It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnant
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- Bigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the show
- Ram Gopal Varma deliberately violated 'Sholay' copyright: HC
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.