- How to look gorgeous beyond 30sSushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide'Jolly LLB 2' enters 100 crore clubAkshay, Bhumi wrap 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha'Bharti gearing up for her winter weddingRanbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh Khan
Elite Kenyan runners competing at the Tokyo marathon on Sunday will be targeting two bir
Kejriwal threatens to gherao Sonia Gandhi's residence Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 08:16:25 PM IST File photo of Activist Arvind Kejriwal.
Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday said he along with disabled activists will gherao the residence of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi on Friday demanding resignation of Law Minsiter Salman Khurshid following allegations that the NGO run by him and his wife has indulged in irregularities.
Kejriwal, who also demanded Khurshid's resignation from the Cabinet, announced his protest programme after a group of 35-40 disabled persons met him at his office here.
"Money bungling in the NGO floated by the Law Minister's wife is a matter of shame. It is unfortunate to have such Law Minister in the country.
"We demand resignation of the Law Minister and immediate arrest of his wife. We will gherao Sonia Gandhi's residence asking for Khurshid's resignation," Kejriwal said.
A Hindi news channel yesterday alleged that the NGO forged signatures of senior officials in several districts of Uttar Pradesh depriving disabled people of their money.
Khurshid's wife Louise Khurshid denied the allegations and said it was "devoid of any merit, and is false, malicious and baseless".
In a statement, she said she herself had requested UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on September 17th to conduct an inquiry so that "truth is revealed and it is established that the Trust has not forged the signatures of any officers of the state of UP".
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of the "Jolly LLB" franchise on Wednesday confirmed that there will be a third
- 'Lion' to be specially screened for underprivileged kids
- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'
- Pics:Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide
- We hardly celebrate good cinema in India: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Madhavan releases 'Vikram Vedha' first poster
- Dhanush to reunite with 'Kodi' director
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- 'Ghulaam' actor to be part of 'Nach Baliye 8'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major