- Emraan to kiss again on screen in 'Azhar''Dilwale' unveils new songWhy sex in hotel room longer than at homeHrithik Roshan lauds Aamir\'s response to criticismVideo: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond\'s SpectreNo Parineeti Chopra is not nude!Bigg Boss 9 Priya Malik has tattoos on weird parts of her bodyPriyanka Chopra\'s bold shower scene in QuanticoWhy is Arjun Rampal worried?7yrs after 26/11: Terrorised places now and then
After a successful season last year, Indian Premier Tennis League (IPTL) founder and star
Fate of PSU’s coal mines by Oct 20:IMG Last Updated : 07 Oct 2012 11:48:44 AM IST Fate of PSU’s coal mines by Oct 20
"Coal Secretary S K Srivastava has recently conveyed it to Public Accounts Committee that the recommendations of the IMG as far as coal blocks allocated to public sector firms would be finalised by October 20," an official in the Coal Ministry told.
IMG, which had recently concluded the scrutiny of 31 coal blocks alloted to 51 private firms, is meeting this week to decide the fate of 31 coal blocks allocated to public sector firms.
PSU companies will present their case before the IMG on October 9 and 10. Of the total 31 coal blocks allotted to the public sector firms which were issued notices, around 15 coal block holders will present their case on first day, while 16 will make presentations on the second day.
The firms which will make presentations include MMTC, Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation and TVNL.
The Coal Ministry is holding an internal meeting this week to discuss ways to deduct bank guarantees of private companies in case of the 14 blocks following the Inter-Ministerial Group recommending action against them.
Last month, the government has accepted the recommendations of the IMG, which had suggested de-allocation of 13 mines and deduction of bank guarantees (BGs) of 14 allottees.
Bhaskarpara coal block allotted to Grasim Industries and Electrotherm; Dahegaon Markardhokra IV given to IST Steel & Power; North Dhadu allotted to Electrosteel Castings; Choritand Telaiya allotted to Rungta Mines and Gondkhari block allotted to Maharashtra Seamless are among the 13 blocks whose deallocation has been approved.
The government also approved the deduction of the BG with regard to the coal mines of some of the firms including ArcelorMittal, GVK Power, Jayaswal Neco, Neelachal Iron & Steel and DB Power among others.
A total of 58 mines were issued show cause notices for their failure to develop blocks within stipulated timeline.
The government had formed the IMG in July to review the progress of coal blocks allocated to companies for captive use.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Emraan Hashmi to kiss on screen in 'Azhar' again.
- OMG! Bipasha Basu burns her face
- 'Dilwale' unveils new song
- Hrithik Roshan lauds Aamir's response to criticism
- Video: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond's Spectre
- Veteran actor Jeetendra shares secret of his love life
- No Parineeti Chopra is not nude!
- Argentinian filmmaker wants Naseeruddin Shah in Tagore film
- I have started enjoying my work: Manoj Bajpayee
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"