- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!Meet Sachin Pilgaonkar\'s daughter Shriya
Delhi youngster Vani Kapoor carded one-under 70, the best score of the day, to grab the le
'Confident of insurance, pension bills will be passed' Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 07:21:34 PM IST File photo of India's Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
Promising more reforms, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday expressed confidence that the bills on FDI in insurance and pension will be passed in Parliament for which he will soon open dialogue with the opposition parties including the BJP.
"There is a difference of opinion (on the issue of 49 per cent FDI in insurance). I intend to meet with the leaders of opposition and convince them. I can convince the opposition parties that this clause (of raising the FDI cap) can be kept," he told a press conference on his first visit to the financial capital after taking over as Finance Minister.
The Minister said that he was convinced that the two amendment bills crucial for the economy bills will be passed by Parliament and sought media's cooperation in this regard.
Asked by a reporter as to whether there would be more reforms after the second instalment that was announced during the week, he said, "I don't know why you are saying this is second instalment. There will be more. There will be more issues to be addressed. There will be more."
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The 46th International film festival of India creating buzz in Goa.
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
- Sushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan's movie
- Salman, SR to reunite on 'Bigg Boss 9'
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of