- US model Brooklyn DeckerKalki at grand finale of Max FashionStunning Miss Sri LankaPICS: Elephant grumble tells his ageMovie Review: QueenKat in Sri Lanka to be with RanbirPICS: Meet Subhash Ghai’s new girl MishtiPriyanka Chopra as Mary KomWomen's Day wallpapersCelebs who misuse Twitter for attention
India's top badminton star Saina Nehwal laboured past American Beiwen Zhang in testing thr
'Confident of insurance, pension bills will be passed' Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 07:21:34 PM IST File photo of India's Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
Promising more reforms, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday expressed confidence that the bills on FDI in insurance and pension will be passed in Parliament for which he will soon open dialogue with the opposition parties including the BJP.
"There is a difference of opinion (on the issue of 49 per cent FDI in insurance). I intend to meet with the leaders of opposition and convince them. I can convince the opposition parties that this clause (of raising the FDI cap) can be kept," he told a press conference on his first visit to the financial capital after taking over as Finance Minister.
The Minister said that he was convinced that the two amendment bills crucial for the economy bills will be passed by Parliament and sought media's cooperation in this regard.
Asked by a reporter as to whether there would be more reforms after the second instalment that was announced during the week, he said, "I don't know why you are saying this is second instalment. There will be more. There will be more issues to be addressed. There will be more."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
U.S. model Brooklyn Decker takes part in a press conference ahead of the Spring-Summer 201
- Kalki at grand finale of Max Fashion
- In PICS: Sussanne Khan’s dinner with mystery man
- Funny english version of Chaar Bottle Vodka lyrics
- Watch: Hot Alia and Arjun Kapoor in song ‘OFFO’
- Movie Review: Queen
- Video: Sunny Leone's photoshoot for Ragini MMS2
- Priyanka Chopra turns politician!
- Love in the air: Kat in Lanka to spend time with Ranbir
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric