- ICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hype
Wrestling Federation of India President Brij Bhusan Sharan Singh on Monday backed dope-tai
'Confident of insurance, pension bills will be passed' Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 07:21:34 PM IST File photo of India's Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
Promising more reforms, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday expressed confidence that the bills on FDI in insurance and pension will be passed in Parliament for which he will soon open dialogue with the opposition parties including the BJP.
"There is a difference of opinion (on the issue of 49 per cent FDI in insurance). I intend to meet with the leaders of opposition and convince them. I can convince the opposition parties that this clause (of raising the FDI cap) can be kept," he told a press conference on his first visit to the financial capital after taking over as Finance Minister.
The Minister said that he was convinced that the two amendment bills crucial for the economy bills will be passed by Parliament and sought media's cooperation in this regard.
Asked by a reporter as to whether there would be more reforms after the second instalment that was announced during the week, he said, "I don't know why you are saying this is second instalment. There will be more. There will be more issues to be addressed. There will be more."
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Several Bollywood celebrities including filmmakers Subhash Ghai and Ram Gopal Varma have w
- No negative roles for Nausheen Ali
- Varun Dhawan reacts to Salman Khan's acquittal
- Salman Khan's sister happy with his acquittal in poaching cases
- Melissa McCarthy loves jumpsuits with zippers
- I'd love to do a film with SRK: Paul Feig
- Don't wish to make career in acting: Shekhar
- Cinema not a place for competition: Sobhita
- Rihanna doesn't want her fans 'catching Pokemons' at concerts
At 86, Dakshayani shows no signs of ageing and looks absolutely fit as she gets all set to
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an