- Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'Ranbir\'s Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain\'Bigg Boss\' extension has no links with \'Ashoka\': Raj NayakWatch Shah Rukh Khan\'s first Video tweetKim Kardashian stopped by cop for traffic violationJacqueline Fernandez to sketch for fansOMG! Ranveer Singh kisses in public,Deepika stunnedFirst Look of 'Bombay Velevt'Sexy siblings Shruti, Akshara HassanAngry Salman chases fans
Former Portugal and Real Madrid winger Luis Figo announced on Wednesday that he is to chal
'Confident of insurance, pension bills will be passed' Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 07:21:34 PM IST File photo of India's Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
Promising more reforms, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday expressed confidence that the bills on FDI in insurance and pension will be passed in Parliament for which he will soon open dialogue with the opposition parties including the BJP.
"There is a difference of opinion (on the issue of 49 per cent FDI in insurance). I intend to meet with the leaders of opposition and convince them. I can convince the opposition parties that this clause (of raising the FDI cap) can be kept," he told a press conference on his first visit to the financial capital after taking over as Finance Minister.
The Minister said that he was convinced that the two amendment bills crucial for the economy bills will be passed by Parliament and sought media's cooperation in this regard.
Asked by a reporter as to whether there would be more reforms after the second instalment that was announced during the week, he said, "I don't know why you are saying this is second instalment. There will be more. There will be more issues to be addressed. There will be more."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Do you want to know how Shruti Hasan celebrated her birthday, click to read.
- Akshara faces wardrobe malfunction
- Sapna says she is not porn actress
- Sunny Leone at her steamiest best in 'XXX'
- Secrets of Sunny Leone and other celebs
- Shahrukh first to use Twitter camera
- PICS: Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'
- Ranbir's Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain
- 'Bigg Boss' extension has no links with 'Ashoka': Raj Nayak
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3