- British model Samira wishes to work with Amitabh BachchanJaguar XJ 2.0 in India at Rs 93 lakhsJacqueline Fernandez bedroom selfieStars at 5th Jagran Film FestivalBirthday girl Priya Anand’s hot and spicy stillsSalman to groom Vinod Khanna's son SakshiSPOTTED: Armaan, Tanisha at Armaan's dad\'s birthday bashSunny's One Night Stand with Rana DaggubatiSRK-Deepika have masti at music launch of \'HNY\'Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made news
After giving provisional recognition to Boxing India, the sport's world body has now perm
'Confident of insurance, pension bills will be passed' Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 07:21:34 PM IST File photo of India's Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
Promising more reforms, Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Saturday expressed confidence that the bills on FDI in insurance and pension will be passed in Parliament for which he will soon open dialogue with the opposition parties including the BJP.
"There is a difference of opinion (on the issue of 49 per cent FDI in insurance). I intend to meet with the leaders of opposition and convince them. I can convince the opposition parties that this clause (of raising the FDI cap) can be kept," he told a press conference on his first visit to the financial capital after taking over as Finance Minister.
The Minister said that he was convinced that the two amendment bills crucial for the economy bills will be passed by Parliament and sought media's cooperation in this regard.
Asked by a reporter as to whether there would be more reforms after the second instalment that was announced during the week, he said, "I don't know why you are saying this is second instalment. There will be more. There will be more issues to be addressed. There will be more."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Goa Short Film Festival (GSFF) opened on Wednesday with German short film 'Siblings'
- British model Samira wishes to work with Amitabh Bachchan
- Raja Chaudhary to marry Shevta again!
- Jacqueline Fernandez bedroom selfie
- Stars at 5th Jagran Film Festival
- Birthday girl Priya Anand’s hot and spicy stills
- Edward Snowden film Citizenfour to premiere at NY festival
- Lea Michele to sing again 'Let it Go'! Listen song
- Salman to groom Vinod Khanna's son Sakshi
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.