- SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding receptionSRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's receptionCondoms, pregnancy test kit, rifles found in Rampal's AashramPoonam Pandey to endorse breast creamAamir, SRK and Salman together at same stageReview in pics of \'Happy Ending\'What is Salman Khan doing at his sister\'s feet?Kim Kardashian wants daughter to pose nudeMulayam to cut 75 feet cake on b'dayArpita Khan looks beautiful after marriage, see pics
Gael Monfils stunned Roger Federer in straight sets to leave France and Switzerland level
Kalam releases book on Pratibha Patil Last Updated : 19 Dec 2010 11:06:50 PM IST Former President APJ Abdul Kalam (2R) releases a book on President Pratibha Patil
Former president A.P.J. Abdul Kalam on Sunday released a biography on his successor Pratibha Patil on the occasion of her 76th birthday.
Titled "An Inspiration Journey: Pratibha Devisingh Patil", the book release function was attended by Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar and senior Congress leaders like Karan Singh and Vasant Sathe.
While Patil did not attend the function, her husband Devisingh Shekhawat was present.
Kalam also quoted from the book, which has a foreword written by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Written by Rasika Chaube and Chhaya Mahajan, the book traces Pratibha Patil's journey from her childhood in Jalgaon to being elected India's first woman president.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The superstars of Bollywood Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan share some happy moments at Arp
- Rajinikanth skips Kochadaiyaan's screening at IFFI
- Why Aamir Khan missed Arpita's wedding reception
- SRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's reception
- Ranbir happy Salman called Katrina Mrs Kapoor
- Deepika named Katrin as talented star
- Poonam Pandey to endorse breast cream
- Aamir, SRK and Salman together at same stage
- Review in pics of 'Happy Ending'
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.