- Tips to stay healthy this DiwaliUnseen pics of Sunny Deol with mother and familyIs Sonali Raut secretly in love with this mystery man?Salman's 2015 and 2016 Eid releases final nowGauhar Khan: The new Bigg BossBollywood calling for Sunny Leone's husband DanielIn PICS: Dia Mirza weds Sahil SanghaJacqueline Fernandez follows Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz for Hollywood debutMeet Jhanvi Kapoor and Suhana Khan\'s best friendAjay Devgn comes to Kajol\'s rescue
Two-time Grand Slam winner Andy Murray continues his bid to reach the ATP World Tour Fin
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has faced many ups and downs in his glorious career bu
- 'Dhoom 3' becomes highest grossing foreign film in Australia
- Unseen pics of Sunny Deol with mother and family
- Is Sonali Raut secretly in love with this mystery man?
- Salman's 2015 and 2016 Eid releases final now
- Gauhar Khan: The new Bigg Boss
- Bollywood calling for Sunny Leone's husband Daniel
- In PICS: Dia Mirza weds Sahil Sangha
- Jacqueline Fernandez follows Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz for Hollywood debut
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country