- \'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is Mallika Sherawat birthday.
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country