- Keep frizzy hair at bay this monsoonKaranvir Bohra's wife Teejay Sidhu is four months pregnantDaniel Craig might star in 'Kings'Big Budget Movies Of 2016See pic: Deepika tender moment with Pauline.Ways to keep your pet's safe this monsoonKartik Aaryan to surprise fans with diverse rolesKnow what Divyanka's ex-boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra said about her wedding6 Movies of Ranveer Singh which says he deserves the 'Best Actor' awardJennifer Winget and Fawad Khan to share big screen
The Delhi Commission for Women wrote to Hockey India, denying its action on a complaint ag
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran filmmaker Subhash Ghai has appealed to Hindi film icons like Amitabh Bachchan and
- Salman Khan to appear on July 7 for hearing
- Man ties the knot with smartphone in Las Vegas
- A.R. Rahman to sing in 'Mohenjo Daro'
- Sanjay Dutt to shoot for another film before Siddharth Anand's project
- Karanvir Bohra's wife Teejay Sidhu is four months pregnant
- Salman replies to NCW notice, but 'not apologetic'
- Wanted to know her better: Vidya Balan on Kamala Das biopic
- Trisha still front-runner for 'Queen' Tamil remake
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Creating a ripple in the flagship smartphone market, Reliance Retail on Monday unveiled th