- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.