- Israeli Women post nude photos on Facebook for IDFAfter Surveen Chawla,Jay Bhanushali shoots steamy scenes with Shasha AghaLandslide in Pune:21 dead,200 trapped, Rajnath Singh to visitOMG! Rani Mukerji to be seen in an adult film!Images: Avatar star Zoe Saldana goes nude for Women\'s Health magazineGutthi will return for Akshay Kumar in Comedy Nights With Kapil?Bet you probably did not know this about Arnold SchwarzeneggerLandslide near Pune, 17 deadChicken has antibiotics!PICS: Metro overloaded! Passengers asked to deboard
Star boxer Vijender Singh outclassed Trinidad and Tobago's Aaron Finch in men's 75kg cate
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After the success of Hate Story2 Jay Bhanushali is shooting one love making scenes after t
- OMG! Rani Mukerji to be seen in an adult film!
- Images: Avatar star Zoe Saldana goes nude for Women's Health magazine
- Gutthi will return for Akshay Kumar in Comedy Nights With Kapil?
- Bet you probably did not know this about Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Salman's big heart for Kids
- Aamir celebrates Eid with ex wife Reena
- WATCH: '50 Shades of Grey' trailer most-watched of 2014
- Mandakini's semi-nude photos had created an uproar
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.