- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide'Jolly LLB 2' enters 100 crore clubAkshay, Bhumi wrap 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha'Bharti gearing up for her winter weddingRanbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh KhanB-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
Elite Kenyan runners competing at the Tokyo marathon on Sunday will be targeting two bir
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of the "Jolly LLB" franchise on Wednesday confirmed that there will be a third
- 'Lion' to be specially screened for underprivileged kids
- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'
- Pics:Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide
- We hardly celebrate good cinema in India: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Madhavan releases 'Vikram Vedha' first poster
- Dhanush to reunite with 'Kodi' director
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- 'Ghulaam' actor to be part of 'Nach Baliye 8'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major