- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Northern Ireland on Wednesday announced a 23-member football squad for the World Cup quali
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Academy Award-winning actor Christoph Waltz is in talks to star in filmmaker James Cameron
- Atif Aslam won't perform in Gurgaon
- B-town stars greet fans on Janmashtami
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement
- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFW
- Britney Spears biopic coming to TV soon
- Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami
- 'Remo' director to reunite with film's makers
- Bhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her book
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
If you are in awe of those early morning queues outside Apple Stores globally, hang on. Fr