- RCB spank Punjab by 138 runsMiss World Zimbabwe troubled over her nude pics scandalWhat role Aishwarya Rai played in Salman's hit and run case?Ranbir Kapoor all set to rock with these upcoming filmsPICS:Have a look at Rihanna’s Met Gala outfitThats how Salman turned \'\'Being Human\'\'Not only Salman there are other Bollywood celebs also who messed with the lawSalman\'s sister Arpita thanks fans for support on \'big\' dayShah Rukh Khan visits Salman's Galaxy Apartments to meet himMumbai beat Delhi by 5 wkts to jump to 4th spot
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
Haryana notifies property tax in Gurgaon and other cities Last Updated : 19 Oct 2013 01:08:10 PM IST File photo
The Haryana government has notified property tax on buildings and land in areas under municipal corporations, including Gurgaon and Faridabad.
The Haryana cabinet gave its nod to rationlise property tax on October 4, an official spokesman said.
According to the methodology to calculate property tax, municipal corporations have been categorised into two categories, A-1 cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad and A-2 cities comprising Ambala, Panchkula, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar and Yamunanagar municipal corporations, the spokesman said.
Those owning residential properties of up to 300 sq yard would have to pay Re one per sq yard in A-1 cities.
The other four categories of sizes from 301 sq yard to more than two acres would have to pay between Rs 4 per sq yard and Rs 10 per sq yard, he said.
Rates for commercial space of up to 1,000 sq yd would be Rs 12 per sq yd and for more than 1,000 sq yard, it would be Rs 15 per sq yard, he said, adding basements which are used exclusively for parking will be exempted from property tax.
A one time rebate of 30 per cent shall be allowed for those property owners who clear their arrears (up to 2012-13) within 45 days of the notification of rates.
He said religious places, orphanage, central and state government office buildings and government hospitals would be exempted from payment of property tax.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
As Bollywood stood by Salman Khan after his conviction in the 2002 hit-and-run case, singe
- What role Aishwarya Rai played in Salman's hit and run case?
- Ranbir Kapoor all set to rock with these upcoming films
- Why Arjun calls Jacqueline Fernandez?
- Meatloaf makes husband fell in love with Scarlett
- Britney embarrassed after falling on stage
- Salman's dialogue proved almost prophetic in Hit-n-run case
- #SalmanVerdict trending on Twitter
- PICS:Have a look at Rihanna’s Met Gala outfit
Just like humans, dolphins form highly complex and dynamic networks of friends, preferring
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne