- Haseena new poster: Shraddha and Siddharth look deadlyGoddess Brahmacharini worshiped on Day 2No baby right now, says Bipasha BasuWhy are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each otherArjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first posterChaitra Navratri: Goddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Video games may help combat depressionFIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Woman dies of swine flu in Hyderabad IANS Last Updated : 10 Jan 2017 04:25:06 PM IST (File Photo)
One more person died of swine flu in Telangana, taking the death toll to six since August 2016, a health official said.
A 35-year-old woman died at government-run Gandhi Hospital here. The woman from Yadadri district, who was admitted to the hospital a few days ago, died on Sunday but this was confirmed by the authorities on Tuesday.
According to health officials, a total of 2,762 samples were tested from August 1, 2016 to January 7. Out of these, 112 samples were found positive.
The maximum number of cases (50) were reported from Ranga Reddy district while Hyderabad accounted for 40 cases.
Doctors said since the winter season might continue for another month, people should take all precautions.
The health department has advised people to approach the hospital at the first symptoms of swine flu like high fever, sneezing, cough and body pain.
It asked hospitals to isolate people having symptoms of swine flu and send their samples to Institute of Preventive Medicine (IPM).
If patients are unwilling to get admitted to private hospitals, they have been asked to shift them to Gandhi Hospital, which is the nodal centre for swine flu for the entire state.
Officials said that sufficient stock of medicines was available at all teaching hospitals, district and area hospitals.
"There are enough testing kits and kits for Viral Transport Medium (VTM). IPM is also providing free testing services to all in-patients from private hospitals," said an official statement.
Homeopathic medicines can also be taken as a precautionary measure. These medicines were available free of cost in government homeopathic hospitals, Ramanthapur in Hyderabad and at all AYUSH dispensaries.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of "Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai", starring Shraddha Kapoor and her brother Sid
- Jumanji sequel gets new title
- No baby right now, says Bipasha Basu
- Why are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any