- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
UGC NET 2012: Exam announced on June 24 Last Updated : 23 Apr 2012 11:28:09 AM IST UGC NET 2012 on June 24
The University Grants Commission announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 24 June, 2012 , Sunday, for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.
The Test is conducted in humanities (including languages), social sciences, forensic science, environmental sciences, computer science and applications and electronic science.
UGC will conduct NET in 78 subjects at 74 selected University Centres spread across the country.
UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The result of June, UGC-NET is declared generally in the month of October.
Date of Examination : 24 June, 2012
Online application facilities are available up to : 30 April , 2012
Last date for receiving the documents at the test center: May 7, 2012
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (2 posted): Written by Rahul Satyawan Gajbhiv about 4 years, 8 days, 16 hours, 6 minutes, 42 seconds ago
Written by Sengani about 4 years, 7 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes, 38 seconds ago
i need paper III in commerce net exam 2012
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of