- Juhi says tv is no longer small mediumThe 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!
Pro-cam International announces arrangements for route map of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2
UGC NET 2012: Exam announced on June 24 Last Updated : 23 Apr 2012 11:28:09 AM IST UGC NET 2012 on June 24
The University Grants Commission announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 24 June, 2012 , Sunday, for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.
The Test is conducted in humanities (including languages), social sciences, forensic science, environmental sciences, computer science and applications and electronic science.
UGC will conduct NET in 78 subjects at 74 selected University Centres spread across the country.
UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The result of June, UGC-NET is declared generally in the month of October.
Date of Examination : 24 June, 2012
Online application facilities are available up to : 30 April , 2012
Last date for receiving the documents at the test center: May 7, 2012
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (2 posted): Written by Rahul Satyawan Gajbhiv about 3 years, 7 months, 2 days, 11 hours, 13 minutes, 29 seconds ago
Written by Sengani about 3 years, 7 months, 1 day, 10 hours, 47 minutes, 25 seconds ago
i need paper III in commerce net exam 2012
Juhi Parmar says Television is no longer small medium.
- Keith returns to 'Bigg Boss 9'
- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in Goa
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"