- Ranbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh KhanB-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfall
After signing big names like Beijing Olympians Vijender Singh, Akhil Kumar and Jitender
ICAI publishes CA final Nov 2011, CPT Dec 2011 results Last Updated : 23 May 2012 01:21:04 PM IST ICAI to publish CA final Nov 2011, CPT Dec 2011 results @ 2.00 pm
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) published the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in November, 2011 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in December, 2011 on Wednesday (January 18, 2012) at 12.00 pm.
CA Final Exam and CPT 2011 results can be accessed from the official website of ICAI i.e http://www.caresults.nic.in and www.icai.org.
Students are advised to visit the above mentioned website to download their respective results. It is expected that result will be published online around 2.00 pm.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is one of the largest and prominent accounting bodies worldwide. It produces quality of CA scholars, who are scaling new heights in the industry and contributing to economic growth. CA and CPT are one of the toughest competitions in India.
Samaylive.com wishes all the best to all the successful candidates. Stay with us to get more information regarding ICAI results.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (3 posted): Written by Pranay Sahu about 5 years, 1 month, 3 days, 12 hours, 34 minutes, 30 seconds ago
give my result PASS Jai Shree Krishn. Om Sai Ram.
Written by Divyanshu Bansal about 5 years, 1 month, 3 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes, 39 seconds ago
plz guide me
Written by Gaurav Singh Shekhawat about 5 years, 1 month, 3 days, 12 hours, 1 minute, 47 seconds ago
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday denied staying summons issued by a trial court in a defama
- Want to see the end of corruption, hence voted: Subhash Ghai
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- Ranbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leaked
- Ranveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body polls
- 'Ittefaq' shoot begins with Shah Rukh Khan
- 'Ghazi Attack' mints over Rs 15.75 crore
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la