- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Sports Minister Vijay Goel said talented javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra, who recently scrip
- Narsingh doping: Banned substance can be detected months later
- Volleyball body gives green light to Russiaa Rio squad
- Coach Guardiola imposed strict diet: Man City defender Clichy
- Morales promises rewards for Bolivia's medallists in Rio
- Kerala HC asks AFI to include athlete Raghavan in Olympic squad
JNTU Anantapur 3-1 results are out Last Updated : 08 Jan 2011 09:36:37 AM IST JNTU Anantapur main gate
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTU Anantapur) has announced the 3-1 semester results.
Students can download their respective JNTU Anantapur 3-1 result by visiting the official result portal of the university: http://www.jntuanantapur.org/resultsportal/. Results can also be downloaded from: http://results.jntuanantapur.org/ and http://jntuanantapur.org/DEC2010/.
In case of any discrepancies found related to results please contact 9397636524.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur is one of the pioneer technical institutes in the country. In the year 1972 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was formed.
The college offers Four-year B.Tech and M.Tech courses in the disciplines of Civil Engineering (CE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Chemical Engineering (ChE) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE).
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (2 posted): Written by Palleti Geethanjali about 5 years, 6 months, 19 days, 8 hours, 28 minutes, 28 seconds ago
Written by M.naveen Kumar about 5 years, 6 months, 19 days, 6 hours, 28 minutes, 13 seconds ago
Actress Vidya Balan loves traditional jewellery and says she used to wear jhumkas worth Rs
- We have forgotten about humanity: Priyanka Chopra
- 'Force 2' a very action heavy film: Tahir Raj Bhasin
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Explorer Levison Wood's Himalayan journey to air in India
- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek Bachchan
- Find Malayalam industry to be very progressive: Priya Anand
- Want to do hardcore love story: Raashi
- Watch: 'Kala Chashma' the party groover from 'Baar Baar Dekho'
An international team of scientists has identified a rare new species of beaked whale that
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an