- Famous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressure
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
AIIMS entrance result 2013 & counseling schedule published Last Updated : 02 Jul 2013 10:30:00 AM IST File Photo
The Result of the Entrance Examination held on June 1, 2013 for admission to country's premiere medical institute AIIMS, was announced on July 1, 2013.
Arnav Aggarwal of Chandigarh made the city proud by bagging the first rank in the under graduate medical entrance examination for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
The AIIMS entrance examination was held in New Delhi, Patna, Bhubneshwar, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Raipur and Jodhpur for July, 2013 session.
The list of successful candidates, who are been called for counseling, with their ranks is also available on website. Students can visit the following link to download AIMMS entrance results, counseling schedule and other information: http://www.aiimsexams.org/
The Counseling for allocation of seats in all seven AIIMS for admission to MBBS course will be held from 9.00 A.M at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Detail schedule is as under -
1st ROUND OF COUNSELING: 10th July, 2013 for UR seats (For all candidates’ upto rank 1348 irrespective of the Category).f the Category).
11th July, 2013 for OBC seats.
12th July, 2013 for SC/ST seats
2nd ROUND OF COUNSELING: 17th August, 2013
3rd & FINAL ROUND OF COUNSELING: 12th September, 2013 September, 2013
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by ALFA NISHA about 2 years, 1 month, 27 days, 2 hours, 28 minutes, 40 seconds ago
WEN IS AIIMS RESULT DECLARE
Here we bring you the pictures of Bollywood stars with their siblings. Take a look.
- SRK offers help to Karan Johar
- Add Bollywood flavour to Raksha Bandhan
- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.