- Bollywood divas who bring loss to producersHow women can keep breasts youngSachin irritated at Sara's Bollywood debut?When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal HassanRadhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on WhattsappMy wife is my life guru: Jon HammShocking pictures of Nepal earthquakeRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secrete
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
AIIMS entrance result 2013 & counseling schedule published Last Updated : 02 Jul 2013 10:30:00 AM IST File Photo
The Result of the Entrance Examination held on June 1, 2013 for admission to country's premiere medical institute AIIMS, was announced on July 1, 2013.
Arnav Aggarwal of Chandigarh made the city proud by bagging the first rank in the under graduate medical entrance examination for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
The AIIMS entrance examination was held in New Delhi, Patna, Bhubneshwar, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Raipur and Jodhpur for July, 2013 session.
The list of successful candidates, who are been called for counseling, with their ranks is also available on website. Students can visit the following link to download AIMMS entrance results, counseling schedule and other information: http://www.aiimsexams.org/
The Counseling for allocation of seats in all seven AIIMS for admission to MBBS course will be held from 9.00 A.M at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Detail schedule is as under -
1st ROUND OF COUNSELING: 10th July, 2013 for UR seats (For all candidates’ upto rank 1348 irrespective of the Category).f the Category).
11th July, 2013 for OBC seats.
12th July, 2013 for SC/ST seats
2nd ROUND OF COUNSELING: 17th August, 2013
3rd & FINAL ROUND OF COUNSELING: 12th September, 2013 September, 2013
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by ALFA NISHA about 1 year, 9 months, 25 days, 8 hours, 25 minutes, 16 seconds ago
WEN IS AIIMS RESULT DECLARE
Bruce Jenner's ex-wife hopes people can "embrace" his decision to become a woman.
- Victoria Beckham proud of son
- Kim Kardashian supports Bruce Jenner
- Lawrence refuses to date Prince Harry
- Bollywood divas who bring loss to producers
- Choreographer K Vijay dies in Nepal earthquake
- Sunny Leone banned from promoting movies
- Now interact with Katrina on Twitter
- When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal Hassan
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,