- Air pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi PednekarSonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine fluKardashian wants to live close to BeyoncePyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood filmsFeatures of Samsung Galaxy S6-S6 EdgeSunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
AIIMS entrance result 2013 & counseling schedule published Last Updated : 02 Jul 2013 10:30:00 AM IST File Photo
The Result of the Entrance Examination held on June 1, 2013 for admission to country's premiere medical institute AIIMS, was announced on July 1, 2013.
Arnav Aggarwal of Chandigarh made the city proud by bagging the first rank in the under graduate medical entrance examination for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
The AIIMS entrance examination was held in New Delhi, Patna, Bhubneshwar, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Raipur and Jodhpur for July, 2013 session.
The list of successful candidates, who are been called for counseling, with their ranks is also available on website. Students can visit the following link to download AIMMS entrance results, counseling schedule and other information: http://www.aiimsexams.org/
The Counseling for allocation of seats in all seven AIIMS for admission to MBBS course will be held from 9.00 A.M at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Detail schedule is as under -
1st ROUND OF COUNSELING: 10th July, 2013 for UR seats (For all candidates’ upto rank 1348 irrespective of the Category).f the Category).
11th July, 2013 for OBC seats.
12th July, 2013 for SC/ST seats
2nd ROUND OF COUNSELING: 17th August, 2013
3rd & FINAL ROUND OF COUNSELING: 12th September, 2013 September, 2013
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by ALFA NISHA about 1 year, 8 months, 8 hours, 24 minutes, 18 seconds ago
WEN IS AIIMS RESULT DECLARE
For Bhumi Pednekar, putting on oodles of weight for her debut film "Dum Laga Ke Haisha" wa
- Sonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine flu
- PICS:Kardashian wants to live close to Beyonce
- Pyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood films
- PICS:Sunny adopts Zeenat’s look in Leela
- Pics:Adnan Sami applies for Indian Citizenship
- Jacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on Instagram
- Character is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today joined some MPs in having lunch in the Parliament's can
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w