- Richards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016Olympics: India clubbed with Germany in hockey Pool B
Indian star Saina Nehwal defeated World No.5 Shixian Wang of China to enter the women's si
GATE 2013: Online registration begins: Apply here Last Updated : 04 Sep 2012 01:29:20 PM IST File Photo
The online registration for the prestigious GATE 2013 has begun on September 1.
Students can visit the following link to apply online for the GATE 2013. Click here to visit the GATE online Application page.
The last date for applying online is September 30.
Students can download the Receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at respective GATE websites after October 8, 2013.
The GATE 2013 result will be announced on March 15, 2013.
For more details visit official website: http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology.
GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The GATE score of a candidate reflects the relative performance level of a candidate.
The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate programmes (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public sector units for employment screening purposes.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Latest pics of Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover’s mehendi: Shilpa Shetty, Sophie Choudry
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
- Girls love my eyes: SRK
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of