- See pic: Deepika tender moment with Pauline.Ways to keep your pet's safe this monsoonKartik Aaryan to surprise fans with diverse rolesKnow what Divyanka's ex-boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra said about her wedding6 Movies of Ranveer Singh which says he deserves the 'Best Actor' awardJennifer Winget and Fawad Khan to share big screenSid and Scrat surprised Arjun Kapoor on birthdayGo bold and beautiful with hairdos this monsoonPomp, splendour mark a royal wedding at MysuruIIFA 2016 leaves Madrid with Bollywood high
The Delhi Commission for Women wrote to Hockey India, denying its action on a complaint ag
Happy Holi 2014: Holi SMS messages, quotes to exchange greetings Last Updated : 14 Mar 2014 07:36:52 AM IST File photo
On Holika Dahan or Choti Holi, people lit bonfires which invokes the legend of Prahlad, whose devotion to Lord Vishnu angered his father the demon king Hiranyakashipu. In the end, Prahlad survives while the king perishes.
People worship the 'Agni' and make offerings seeking blessings for profuse harvest.
The festival of Holi is celebrated on the next day of the 'Holika Dahan' when people apply colours on each other and greet them.
You may greet you loved ones by sending Holi SMS, Messages, Scraps. People also use social networking sites like facebook and twitter to greet their loved ones who are away.
Here are some Holi 2014 SMS messages for your family and friends.
Pyar ke rang se bharo pichkari,
sneh ke rang do duniya sari,
ye rang na jane koi jaat na koi boli,
aapko mubarak ho aapno ki holi.
Pichkari ki Dhar,
Gulal ki bauchar,
Apno ka pyar,
Yahi hai yaaron holi ka tyohar.
Rang udaaye Pichkaari,,
Rang se rang jaye duniya saari,,
Holi ke rang aapke jeevan ko rang de,,
Yehi shubhkamna hai hamari.
Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai,
Sitaro ne aasman se salaam bheja hai,
Mubaraq ho aapko holi ka tyohar,
Humne dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.
Apun wishing you a wonderful,
Ekdum mast and dhinchak,
Bole to ekdum jhakaas
Rango K Tyohaar Mein Sabhi Rango Ki Ho Bharmaar,
Dhher Saari Khushiyo Se Bharaa Ho Aapka Sansaar,
Yahi Duaa hai Bhagwan Se Hamaari Har baar,
Holi Mubarak Ho!!!!
Lal, gulabi, neela, pila hathon me liya samet,
Holi ke din rangenge sajni, kar ke meethi bhent.
Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other.
Here, is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express
heartiest love by scribbling a beautiful Holi message for loved ones.
Mausam laga Manaane Holi, Sarson Panhane Peetchunariya, Jhoom Rahi Hokar Baawariya, kyari Kyari Bikhari Roli, Hui Magn Bhoron Ki Toli, Koyal Boli Meethi Boli, Mast Hawa Kar Rahi Titholi
Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
Holi par sabhi ko sabhi rango se milkar ek rang, apko mile jo apki khusiyon ko rangin bana de. Happy Holi.
May god gift u all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of luv n all other colors u want to paint in ur life. Happy Holi.
Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long. Happy Holi!
A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun
Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance… You have made my life so beautiful by being in it. On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you've brought to my life. Happy Holi.
We at saharasamay.com wishes you a Prosperous and Happy Holi 2014. We also suggest that you should use herbal colours during the festival as the colours available in the market are generally adulterated and causeSource: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran filmmaker Subhash Ghai has appealed to Hindi film icons like Amitabh Bachchan and
- Salman Khan to appear on July 7 for hearing
- Man ties the knot with smartphone in Las Vegas
- A.R. Rahman to sing in 'Mohenjo Daro'
- Sanjay Dutt to shoot for another film before Siddharth Anand's project
- Karanvir Bohra's wife Teejay Sidhu is four months pregnant
- Salman replies to NCW notice, but 'not apologetic'
- Wanted to know her better: Vidya Balan on Kamala Das biopic
- Trisha still front-runner for 'Queen' Tamil remake
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Creating a ripple in the flagship smartphone market, Reliance Retail on Monday unveiled th