- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Differrent types of Kisses on Kiss day Last Updated : 13 Feb 2014 01:30:58 PM IST Different Kisses on Kiss day
On Kiss Day Lovers must know about different types of kisses,an expression of love between two individuals.Kiss increases love between two lovers.
1. The French Kiss: Probably the most famous kiss there is, the French kiss is an open-mouthed kiss where one person's tongue touches the other person's tongue. Also called a "tongue kiss," the French kiss easy enough to execute, but it can take years to master.
2. The Butterfly Kiss: To give someone a butterfly kiss, get close to them so the tips of your eyelashes are touching theirs. Then blink very fast so your eyelashes flutter together like butterfly wings. It's a fun, cute thing to do while you're catching your breath from more traditional kisses. You can also give someone a solo butterfly kiss by fluttering your eyelids against their cheek.
3. The Single-Lip Kiss: To give someone a single-lip kiss, take one of their lips between yours and gently suck or tug on it. It's an awfully romantic kiss, and if you do it right, you'll send tingles up and down your sweetie's spine.
4. The Spiderman Kiss: Based on the kiss in the 2002 movie Spider-Man, the Spiderman kiss involves kissing someone whose face is upside-down from yours, so your top lip kisses their bottom lip and vice versa.
5. The Earlobe Kiss: A great kiss to to perform while you're taking a break from lip kisses, the earlobe kiss involves taking someone's earlobe lightly between your lips and tugging gently downward. For a more intense earlobe kiss, add a little bit of tongue, or use a gentle sucking motion on their earlobe.
6. The Lip Gloss Kiss: This is a fun, flirty kiss for girlfriends to give their boyfriends. Put on a healthy amount of lip gloss or ChapStick, then rub your lips on your partners' lips until theirs are coated, too. For extra fun, surprise your partner with a sweet, fruity lip gloss flavor.
7. The Eskimo Kiss: In an Eskimo kiss, two people rub their noses back and forth against each other. It's based on real kisses that people in Eskimo cultures give their friends. Just like with lip kisses, Eskimo kisses are best executed with your eyes closed.
8. The Cheek Kiss: The cheek kiss is exactly what it sounds like - a closed-mouth kiss against someone's cheek. Cheek kisses can be used as friendly greetings, flirty thank-you's or cute, unexpected ways to say good-bye to your boyfriend or girlfriend.
9. The Hickey: A hickey technically isn't a kiss; it's a red mark (a bruise, really) left on the skin after someone sucks hard enough on it. Hickeys hurt a little to get, but some people think the sucking feels good, especially on the side of the neck. It can be embarrassing to walk around with a hickey, so before you start sucking, get permission first.
10. The Secret Message Kiss: In the middle of a French kiss, spell out a secret message with the tip of your tongue against their tongue. It might feel a little funny to the other person, but at least you'll be getting your message across.
Cheek Kiss is A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek.
On the occasion of kiss day,Resturants present some famous chocolate kiss recipes. Chocolate kiss cookies and pies are just perfect to make on this special day.
Some of Kiss related SMS:
Never KISS a lady police,
She will say, hands up.
Never KISS a lady doctor,
She will say, Next please
Always KISS a lady teacher,
She will say, repeat it 5 time
What is the kiss in view.......
Geometry:- "Kiss is the shortest distance between 2 Lips"
Economics:- "Kiss is that thing 4 which DEMAND
is always higher than SUPPLY"
Specially dedicated to boys:
A kiss is like a stamp,
Once u stamp a gal,
she wouldn't go anywhere else
Guys r like stamp paper,
jitne bhi lagao kum hai
Question : Why do girls close
their eyes while kissing a guy?
Answer : Yeh ladkiyan ladkon
ko kabhi khush nahi dekh sakti.
True Love Is When A Boy Ask The Girl
For A 'Kiss' And The Girl Simply Close Her Eyes
And Allow The Boy For A 'Kiss'
But The Boy "Kisses" On "Forehead"
Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this
To kiss you…
has made my life worthwhile.
Has given meaning, to
each day I live.
1st kiss is magic
the 2nd is intimate
the 3rd is routine.
“KISS is purely organic,
KISS is naturally sweet,
KISS has no artificial ingredients,
KISS is 100% wholesome.
Here’s one KISS for you.
MMUUAAAH! Happy Kiss day!”
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
These celebrities have redefined perception about a fuller bum and now women around the wo
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood