- Aamir, SRK in open warFilm review: Salman Khan in Kick will blow your mindLatest Sunny Leone\'s selfiesCensor board bans \'Sex Tape\' releaseImages: What was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan doing at CWG Glasgow?Salman takes fans for rideWatch leaked video of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika PadukoneVarun Dhawan lands in jailOplus launches XonPhone 5 in IndiaSunil Grover shoots for his first come-back episode
The master batsman and leading run-scorer in test history presented her with a car when s
Resort wear goes beyond bikinis, say Mapxencars Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 02:15:36 PM IST file photo
Two women fashion designers are all set to change the definition of resort wear at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) here demolishing the popular perception that such clothing just include bikinis.
Twin sisters Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar, will be showcasing their non-bikini collection at the four-day event being held at the Candolim beach in Goa."Normal people think bikini means beach wear or resort wear. We want to make the point that resort wear is not just that," Riddhi told PTI on the sidelines of IRFW."Resort wear is a lifestyle wear. When you are on holiday you just can't be on the sand throughout. You also attend parties and go for dinner for which you require different kind of garments," she said.The Mumbai-based duo, who run their brand 'Mapxencars', will be displaying garments including gorgeous evening wear in salmon pink, orange, shades of gold and blue and black.People even look for something different in resort wear style even for events like weddings."Resort collection is a very serious kind of collection. It's a variety and range of garments that will suit everyone," she added.The Goa-born sisters, a product of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Mumbai, have dressed the likes of Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and others.The fashion week which began today will culminate on December 1 after showcasing the work of 24 fashion designers.IRFW will also have a musical performance. American socialite Paris Hilton is likely to participate in the show on the last day.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
All is not well between the two Khans.
- Film review: Salman Khan in Kick will blow your mind
- Latest Sunny Leone's selfies
- Censor board bans 'Sex Tape' release
- Images: What was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan doing at CWG Glasgow?
- Salman takes fans for ride
- Watch leaked video of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone
- Varun Dhawan lands in jail
- Rani shoots video with police woman
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar