- Giorgio Armani hits back at MadonnaShahrukh in Delhi for FanOMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina DesaiShahrukh Khan thanks Chunky PandeyAmitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar\'s receptionWho has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
Resort wear goes beyond bikinis, say Mapxencars Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 02:15:36 PM IST file photo
Two women fashion designers are all set to change the definition of resort wear at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) here demolishing the popular perception that such clothing just include bikinis.
Twin sisters Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar, will be showcasing their non-bikini collection at the four-day event being held at the Candolim beach in Goa."Normal people think bikini means beach wear or resort wear. We want to make the point that resort wear is not just that," Riddhi told PTI on the sidelines of IRFW."Resort wear is a lifestyle wear. When you are on holiday you just can't be on the sand throughout. You also attend parties and go for dinner for which you require different kind of garments," she said.The Mumbai-based duo, who run their brand 'Mapxencars', will be displaying garments including gorgeous evening wear in salmon pink, orange, shades of gold and blue and black.People even look for something different in resort wear style even for events like weddings."Resort collection is a very serious kind of collection. It's a variety and range of garments that will suit everyone," she added.The Goa-born sisters, a product of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Mumbai, have dressed the likes of Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and others.The fashion week which began today will culminate on December 1 after showcasing the work of 24 fashion designers.IRFW will also have a musical performance. American socialite Paris Hilton is likely to participate in the show on the last day.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani has branded pop diva Madonna "very difficult" and
- L Subramaniam, Roshan Kumari receive Hafiz Ali Khan Award
- TV host Sara Gilbert welcomes baby
- PICS:Shahrukh in Delhi for Fan
- OMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?
- Aishwarya Rai's returns on Vogue India cover
- 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' will release internationally: Ayushmann
- Bollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
- Shahrukh Khan thanks Chunky Pandey
Elizabeth "Betty" McIntosh, an American spy girl who was stationed in India for a few yea
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w