- Halle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husband
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Resort wear goes beyond bikinis, say Mapxencars Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 02:15:36 PM IST file photo
Two women fashion designers are all set to change the definition of resort wear at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) here demolishing the popular perception that such clothing just include bikinis.
Twin sisters Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar, will be showcasing their non-bikini collection at the four-day event being held at the Candolim beach in Goa."Normal people think bikini means beach wear or resort wear. We want to make the point that resort wear is not just that," Riddhi told PTI on the sidelines of IRFW."Resort wear is a lifestyle wear. When you are on holiday you just can't be on the sand throughout. You also attend parties and go for dinner for which you require different kind of garments," she said.The Mumbai-based duo, who run their brand 'Mapxencars', will be displaying garments including gorgeous evening wear in salmon pink, orange, shades of gold and blue and black.People even look for something different in resort wear style even for events like weddings."Resort collection is a very serious kind of collection. It's a variety and range of garments that will suit everyone," she added.The Goa-born sisters, a product of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Mumbai, have dressed the likes of Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and others.The fashion week which began today will culminate on December 1 after showcasing the work of 24 fashion designers.IRFW will also have a musical performance. American socialite Paris Hilton is likely to participate in the show on the last day.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Halle Berry is adding fashion designer to her resume by launching her own lingerie
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
- Images: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in Dubai
- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country