- Again love overshadow marriage in Salman\'s lifeSunny Leone appears in bikini at 'Splitsvilla 8'Lovato blasts at bikini hatersLove is back in Salman's lifeLongoria wants to be female ClooneyShruthi Seth lands in controversyWhy is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depression
World and Olympic champions The Netherlands rallied to prevail 2-1 over Asian Games gold m
Resort wear goes beyond bikinis, say Mapxencars Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 02:15:36 PM IST file photo
Two women fashion designers are all set to change the definition of resort wear at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) here demolishing the popular perception that such clothing just include bikinis.
Twin sisters Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar, will be showcasing their non-bikini collection at the four-day event being held at the Candolim beach in Goa."Normal people think bikini means beach wear or resort wear. We want to make the point that resort wear is not just that," Riddhi told PTI on the sidelines of IRFW."Resort wear is a lifestyle wear. When you are on holiday you just can't be on the sand throughout. You also attend parties and go for dinner for which you require different kind of garments," she said.The Mumbai-based duo, who run their brand 'Mapxencars', will be displaying garments including gorgeous evening wear in salmon pink, orange, shades of gold and blue and black.People even look for something different in resort wear style even for events like weddings."Resort collection is a very serious kind of collection. It's a variety and range of garments that will suit everyone," she added.The Goa-born sisters, a product of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Mumbai, have dressed the likes of Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and others.The fashion week which began today will culminate on December 1 after showcasing the work of 24 fashion designers.IRFW will also have a musical performance. American socialite Paris Hilton is likely to participate in the show on the last day.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Age of Adeline" actress Blake Lively finds people treat her differently when she changes
- Again love overshadow marriage in Salman's life
- Sunny Leone appears in bikini at 'Splitsvilla 8'
- Lovato blasts at bikini haters
- Love is back in Salman's life
- Longoria wants to be female Clooney
- Shruthi Seth lands in controversy
- Salman scoffs at legal notice
- Why is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe