- Katrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealousAll you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day planAbhishek celebrates birthday on cruiseRandeep's shocking malnourished look in 'Sarabjit'When Sunny went topless!Hot and spicy Day at Auto Expo 2016When Irrfan rejected Steven Spielberg film'Chamma Chamma' girl Urmila's controversies
The Indian national football team has gained a place to be 162nd in the latest rankings re
Resort wear goes beyond bikinis, say Mapxencars Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 02:15:36 PM IST file photo
Two women fashion designers are all set to change the definition of resort wear at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) here demolishing the popular perception that such clothing just include bikinis.
Twin sisters Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar, will be showcasing their non-bikini collection at the four-day event being held at the Candolim beach in Goa."Normal people think bikini means beach wear or resort wear. We want to make the point that resort wear is not just that," Riddhi told PTI on the sidelines of IRFW."Resort wear is a lifestyle wear. When you are on holiday you just can't be on the sand throughout. You also attend parties and go for dinner for which you require different kind of garments," she said.The Mumbai-based duo, who run their brand 'Mapxencars', will be displaying garments including gorgeous evening wear in salmon pink, orange, shades of gold and blue and black.People even look for something different in resort wear style even for events like weddings."Resort collection is a very serious kind of collection. It's a variety and range of garments that will suit everyone," she added.The Goa-born sisters, a product of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Mumbai, have dressed the likes of Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and others.The fashion week which began today will culminate on December 1 after showcasing the work of 24 fashion designers.IRFW will also have a musical performance. American socialite Paris Hilton is likely to participate in the show on the last day.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Katrina Kaif said she would enjoy the opportunity of getting meatier roles, when o
- Theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- Deepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealous
- OMG! Aamir Khan loses Snapdeal contract
- I am not in awe of Kareena: Arjun Kapoor
- All you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day plan
- Abhishek celebrates birthday on cruise
- Randeep's shocking malnourished look in 'Sarabjit'
- When Sunny went topless!
When one spouse passes away, his or her characteristics continue to be linked with the sur
Samsung launched two new A series smartphone Galaxy A5 2016 and the Galaxy A7 2016 at For