- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Happy Halloween! Google doodles a trick surprise Last Updated : 31 Oct 2012 01:30:13 PM IST Happy Halloween: Google to surprise visitors
Happy Halloween! Please click on google and knock at the door as Google presents an animated doodle for the celebration of Halloween on Wednesday
Halloween is a yearly celebration observed worldwide on the last day of October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows.
The Halloween ' title='Happy Halloween '>Happy Halloween doodle features a haunted mansion numbered 13 with scary and bizarre creatures around it. A crow is seen hopping from one end to another over the roof of the haunted house. And to make the doodle more frightening, creepy music is played in the background.
Determined by user votes and ratings, the list has the Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall starrer (1980), based on the Stephen King novel, on the top, followed by 1979's 'Alien' and 2004's 'Shaun of the Dead'.
Alfred Hitchcock's 'Psycho' (1960) took the fourth spot, while 'Cloverfield' (2008) rounded off the top five, reported People magazine. Emma Stone starrer 'Zombieland' (2009) ranked sixth and serial killer blockbuster 'Saw' (2004) came seventh.
Also in the top ten were 'The Exorcist' (1973), '28 Days Later' (2002) and Juhnny Depp-starrer 'Sweeney Todd: The Demon
Barber of Fleet Street' (2007).
Kids are dressing up in costumes and heading out to gather Halloween candy tonight.
'Transformers' star Josh Duhamel is getting into the Halloween spirit by holding a costume contest on Facebook.
The 39-year-old actor, who is married to The Black Eyed Peas star Fergie, is handing out charity donations to the fans who come up with the most creative outfits this year, reported Showbizspy.
The competition includes categories for adults, children and pets, and the best entries will land USD 500 for a good cause.In a post on his personal Facebook page, Duhamel wrote,'Trick Or Treat?! I had so much fun last year seeing all ofyour Halloween costumes that I want to see them again. Please post photos of you, your kids & your pets dressed up on my wall.
"I'm going to pick my favorites in each of those categories and donate USD 500 (on behalf of the winners) to their favorite charities. Good luck," he added.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen as a traffic constable in the forthcoming thriller
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of